Reviews for Taken
lilawonder chapter 34 . 1/5/2012
I love this series and hope there's more coming! You paint the boys life beautifully!
Lidil chapter 33 . 10/26/2011
...all over the internet...

Hahahahaha!
Sandyeka chapter 34 . 10/24/2011
really hope you get back to this story... its awesome.
Lidil chapter 10 . 10/23/2011
Lock the damn door!
gibbstony chapter 34 . 10/2/2011
please up-date soon
Gottahavemyncis chapter 34 . 8/6/2011
Awww and thanks for this serious tag, that was a very strange episode. I'm hoping there will be more to this eventually? Yep, I'm greedy!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 30 . 8/6/2011
Ha ha, Jill St. John is Mrs. Robert Wagner.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
I'm with you, the episode ending still disturbs me. But it doesn't make me angry anymore. Now Dog Tags, still can't watch that w/out being pissed off for hours! Great couple of chapters, love Vacation & this one.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 18 . 8/6/2011
AWWK, Jeanne? Oh well, why not! She can just cross the stage, wave to us all and leave again! Now onto chapter 19.

BTW, love the deal Gibbs made with Leon, ties in with Gibbs, I mean Mark's contract, through S10. Nice tie in with reality... although we know the show will really go on for MANY more years!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 15 . 8/6/2011
Oh cold as ice, that monster man. Knew it, thought it might be a Mossad op, just to prove they could. Excellent chapter! BTW, loving having Fornell as one of the good guys (so far) in this story! Surprised at Ducky, I guess he thought he was being Tony's advocate. OOPS!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Gibbs took a deep breath. "When you were Agent Afloat, and I missed you so much it hurt. I thought about it then." His eyes locked with Tony's. "When the elevator doors opened and there you were, alive, after I thought you'd been burned to death in that bomb blast. I thought about it then." Another deep breath. "When I held you up so you could breathe, fighting against your own lungs trying to drown you. I thought about it then." Gibbs reached up a hand and ran a finger over Tony's face. "And I thought about it when I washed Kate's blood from your face, all the while hating myself, because deep down I felt relief that it wasn't you that Ari had killed."

this made me cry so hard I had to stop for awhile before Icould read the rest of the chapter. GEEZ your stories just get to me.
Meilea2010 chapter 34 . 7/26/2011
Great story so far. Fantastic chapter. What is going on with Vance? Acting a little strange. When do we get the next chapter? Soon, I hope. Please?
Jebeth chapter 34 . 7/14/2011
Love this story. Look forward to more happiness.
T'Shira chapter 2 . 7/10/2011