Reviews for This is a TV show, isn't it?
chair8 chapter 11 . 11/22/2009
Oh, are you feeling butthurt? I’m so sorry, maybe you should go cry in a corner or something.

So now I’ve made an account, not that it helps anything, because whether I leave a review as anonymous or with some ridicolous pen name that makes no sense, you still have no idea who I am, so it has nothing to do with having guts to anything.

I admit that I only read the first chapter. However, I now managed to get to chapter 5 before my brain broke down. The stupidity from this fic seriously killed it; how you character is nothing but an annoying Mary Sue, how the plot makes no sense, how Dean suddenly loves a random woman, who has been nothing but rude to him, after knowing her for about one day. Her angsty past that has no relevance for the plot whatsoever is also very annoying.

Second, your character is immature and acts like she’s about 13 years, not 26. Being embarrassed about your period? That’s something small girls do. I’m younger than 26, and I’m not embarrassed to announce that I’ve got my period to people if it’s necessary. Also, if you’re 26 you have a LIFE, and you don’t obsess over TV shows.

And no one throws up that easy unless they’ve got a really weak stomach. You’ve obiviously never been drunk, because you doesn’t seem to have any idea of how it is to have hangover.

Also, you claim that your grammar, spelling etc. are getting better, but I just read the last chapter, and though it may have improved a bit, your writing and punctation is still far from decent.
samgirl19 chapter 10 . 11/22/2009
so i finally had the couage to read this story and now i understand everything and sam went back to college and they killed yed. so now the sequel makes sence to me now
winchesterbitch chapter 12 . 11/19/2009
good job. Can't wait for the sequel!
l chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
You character is awful, and so is your writing. Really bad prose, really bad grammar, unrealistic and bad dialogue and so on. Why on earth would Dean and Sam take some random drunk woman to their motel, just because they talked to her? I know she passed out, but I don't really think they'd see it as their responsibility to give her a place to stay, just because she's stupid enough to get herself wasted.

Please do the world a favor and just delete the story.

Oh, and you've obiviously been reading too much Twilight; the world "said" is allowed to show up more than twice each chapter.
iloveagoodstory311 chapter 9 . 11/17/2009
aww poor Maria! i hope she can stay in their world!

anyway, i just started reading this story and i absolutely love it. i like seeing the more sensitive side of Dean. great job! :)
Glissa chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
you'e like a bullet when it comes to posting chapters :D loved it! dean and maria are so sweet together :D x
Glissa chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
awesome chapter! poor maria, she must be going out of her mind! cant wait till next chapter
supernaturalobbsessed chapter 3 . 11/14/2009