Reviews for Dark Salvation
BlueEyedPisces chapter 47 . 6/23/2010
I can't wait to read the preques of Season 1 and 2, that will be awesome to read with Brook in them.
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 47 . 12/14/2009
MelodicMisery chapter 47 . 12/13/2009
omg! XO wow...amazing. i totally didn't expect that outta tom. i thought he was just like ruby. i'm really glad he isn't though! loved this story!

i subscribed to you as an author so i should know when you post the other stories, but if you wanna let me know, go ahead. ;)
MelodicMisery chapter 46 . 12/13/2009
only one? anywho, i loved it! more soon! :D

just wanted to say...it was weird reading this one because i'm watching my bloody valentine and jensen plays a dude named tom and so when i would read about tom, i'd picture jensen, which i also pictured him for dean, so it was kinda weird, lmao! XD
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 46 . 12/13/2009
is this the end of dean and brook plez tell me xx
MelodicMisery chapter 45 . 12/13/2009
wow...this is more dramatic than the show, which i love drama so don't get me wrong. ;) at least none of them left like sam did. although that would've added a lot more drama...anywho, i think i know what's up with that painting so i'll wait and see if i'm right. ;) loved the updates! sorry about taking so long, i had to go to my roommates birthday party yesterday and had to go shopping with her today, so haha, yeah. more soon? _
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 44 . 12/13/2009
love it and zach is an jerk xx
Duffster21 chapter 43 . 12/12/2009
fantastic

thats really all i can sayabout it
PinkPunkette chapter 43 . 12/12/2009
y rock
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 42 . 12/12/2009
MelodicMisery chapter 41 . 12/11/2009
i thought that misha collins did a really good job at going from cas to jimmy. i love this chapter! :) more soon.
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 41 . 12/11/2009
MelodicMisery chapter 40 . 12/11/2009
zachariah really pisses me off...not only here, in the show, too. anywho, loved the update! lilith really thought she was gonna make that deal? pft, yeah right. more soon? _
xxpunkrockerxx chapter 39 . 12/10/2009
MelodicMisery chapter 39 . 12/10/2009
poor cas...i think he just needs to get laid. XD lmao! anywho, i loved the chapter. :) more soon?