Reviews for Suicide Kids
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Ho does Butters not know who he is? Why'd he shallow turpentine? How'd Fatass die? I know these questions will remains unanswered, so I guess I'm just wastin' my breath
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
now, THIS is GOOD, grammar wise, I mean, but Chapter 2 & the Introduction were AWFUL, grammar wise
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I know your not gunna do anything about this but u have A LOT of Grammar errors, just in case u look at ur profile again & look at this
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
update 2013: officially discontinued.
Awwwwww, why'd you discontinue it, its REALLY GOOD.
fallingwthstyle chapter 3 . 5/15/2013
This is a very powerful and heartbreaking story, told in a unique way. I'll be looking out for updates.
Goth child chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Please finish this please or many I can
Mollie chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
You should continue this story. I don't understand all that bullshit at the beginning, though. Like, nobody cares. Just write the story. If you really must, one or two sentences would suffice.
Christmas Roses chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
You. Must. Update.

It sucks that you have annual updates for this thing, since everything is so well written and smooth, and every actually makes sense, unlike whatever I write or think.

Nevermind. Just please, please update soon.
Puzzlie's Imajinacion chapter 3 . 12/8/2011
Wow, my procrastination skills are top notch. I should be finishing up my essay for my English class, but I’m not. And I should definitely be sleeping (running on five hours for the past 48 hours or so), but I’m not. Instead, I’m rereading Suicide Kids, because I decided I wanted to read fanfiction. And I’ve been wanting to catch up on this one for awhile now. But excuse me if I sound anyway incoherent. What do I have against sleep… I also haven’t eaten any actual food for over 12 hours now. My body is going to kill me. … while I’m reading Suicide Kids. Lovely.

Anyway, so just finished rereading the introduction. And I forgot that you started with this unique dialogue, and I forgot how awesome you nailed Kenny’s voice. That’s what all the reviews for the first chapter say, but I don’t care, I’m saying it again. What’s really excellent about this speech Kenny has is that it’s frustrating to read – but in a good way, because honestly, if I were to hear Kenny speaking in this way, I’d be getting frustrated. It’s just that realistic. And good.

Haha, I read my first review, and damn, November 2009. It’s hard to believe it’s been that long. For some reason I felt like you started this story last year but nopeee two years ago. Oh man. But I remember how I was hesitant at first about this fic because of the title/description, and now I feel so ridiculous for even thinking that because guh your writing. I also think you were hesitant to put this fic up ‘cause you were afraid of how I’d react. XD That’s changed. Now you’re like IDGAF WHO’S READING THIS IS MINE FUCK YOU ALL G’NIGHT. *POST* Well, as long as it’s to your standards, anyway. XD Which is good and how a writer should be. APPLAUSEEE.

AND DONE with rereading the second chapter. Oh man, it is so weird to see you using emoticons. And saying “teehee.” It’s interesting to see how things have changed. XD I still love the speech/voice, and I’m repeating myself here. I enjoyed Butters’ entrance, and how you ended this chapter. I didn’t realize how much I didn’t remember of this fic. Although I’m glad I’m rereading it. You do really well with serious fics – probably even better than you do with your general/humor fics. Also, with Kenny having to avoid his punishment, having to see his mom, it’s something that makes the reader uncomfortable because of how much emotional pain he is in because of it. And as a reader, you want to forget it and avoid it and run from it, so even though Butters’ entrance is almost traumatizing, you get so engrossed into it because it’s just… how this world is. All right, I’m going to go read the third chapter now.

I’m probably killing brain cells right now but oh well.

I love how easily you were able to transition from Kenny’s crude speech to Butters’ nervous, overly polite voice. Maybe it was because it took so long to update but… I don’t know. It just really works. I loved the fact that you had Butters have all his different personalities with this sense of dissociative identity disorder. And guhhh I just loved it so much. And bawwww that ending a;sldkjf. And CARTMAN. I want more. I hope you update soon.

Also, when I was rereading our firsts messages between each other, back in early 2009, I remember you were really really excited about getting your 50th review. And how you didn’t understand how someone could just fave/alert a story that had 49 reviews and not go for that 50th.

So, BAM. I’m your 50th review. ilu.
alouetta chapter 3 . 11/21/2011
i seriously hope you start to update this more than once a year because this is intense. if i started trying to pin down all the things that make it perfect i'd just end up copy and pasting the whole fic, so i'll take one: the interpretation of butters' various personas as alters is crazy, but so weirdly credible that i know it's going to be in my mind every time i see him on screen again. it's exactly the kind of weird shit that it's all too easy to imagine is going on behind that absolutely innocent front.
RandomstalkerNOWWITHausername chapter 3 . 9/21/2011
Whoah dude, awesome! Please Write On!

-Randomstalker
Xx8BlueMoon8xX chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
(Fff I'm sorry ur probably getting sick of my stupid reveiws baw) OMG I love this ;v; especially with Butters POV...Omg that really got to me I actually like teared up...poor little Butters aww I really feel so bad for him... This is such a fascinating idea ;v; and ur a great writer cjsbdkcjsjeifjz ohhh please continue this! Its so powerful! I adored the bradleyXbutters bit ;U;
The Upwards Downcast Runaway chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
It's unfortunate about the whole "annual updates" thing because it is insane how much I like this story thus far. The plot, the writing, the characterization (especially the characterization, you did such an amazing job on that I can't even begin to elaborate on how much I love the way you wrote everyone, even though the focus has really only been on Kenny and Butters so far), everything is really good.

I'm serious, I could gush about the way you write everyone on forever and leave you an enormous review, but I'm not sure if you want to read me ramble so I'll just say that I adore the way you write South Park characters (this goes for your other stories as well). In my opinion, you pretty much nailed everyone so far.

I even love that fact that you threw in a Cartman (and Jennifer Lopez/Mitch Conner) cameo/quote. Um, if that's what you did. It's been a while since I've seen whatever episode that quote was in.

I'm not even sure if I can critique this because I don't think I've even found any grammatical/spelling errors to nitpick at. I just hope that, even if it takes a long time, you'll update this every once in a while. I really, really like this story and I'd love to see you keep writing in general. You're a really good writer. I know saying that on doesn't really mean much but if you'll take my word for it, I'm pretty picky about even reviewing a story just because I like it. I usually have critique or something to add but this is pretty much just mindless praise.

Um... I'm re-reading my review and realizing that this is a mass of text and I said nothing really of value here that can help you or anything so I'm sorry about leaving a rambling review that is pretty much useless. I really didn't mean to write so much, I just wanted to show my appreciation for one of the few South Park fanfictions that I really, really enjoyed. Um, I'll back away from the keyboard now.
doctor jellybelly chapter 3 . 6/23/2011
OH GOD THAT ENDING THERE MADE ME TEAR UP SO MUCH.

XDDD I love this man! It's such an awesome idea and you definitely bring it out to it's full potential. 3 your writing~ And the slang is really neat!

I hope you haven't forgotten this and that you update sometime soon. - But, I understand if you don't. Life and junk.
LeMexitalian chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
AHHH this story is great :D is this going to pair Kenny and Butters? Or concentrate on Bradley and Butters? Either way, I love it. I really want to see it continue :)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »