Reviews for Correspondence
Dagger-Seishin chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Lol away be cautious around a spy past present future.
Nicely written
Kirida chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I loved it. It was a wonderful story.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
I'm so sad it's over... Is there a sequel?
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Peter Pan... SS/HG is SOOO Hook/Wendy! Love it!
NoahIrene chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Love this :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Good, very good. I'm sorry it ended though, but all good things must come to an end now, mustn't they?

congratulations for the great work!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
I'm loving this fic so far. You write really well, and I find I'm quite fond of the idea of Severus playing the secret admirer.

"...the diabolic duo, Severus and Hermione. She could kill with a stare, he could kill with a sentence, together they were unstoppable."... loved it! They are definetely unstoppable together, and by far the best couple ever.
cooemi10 chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
i have greatly enjoyed this lovely little story, it was quite refreshing from so many of the overly dramatic or ridiculously unrealistic ones out there.
Mystic Rains chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The idea anyone can banish prejudice in two years, even magical, struck me as so silly that it completely threw me out of the story. I wonder if there was any point of adding it to your plot. Still will read though
MustangSnape chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Hey, this is my second time reading your story, and I have to say it's still just as good as readif it the first time. :)

Mustang
cbrendible chapter 19 . 4/26/2011
Practical in a very enticing way. I like the more canon fanfiction stories than the AR/AU and crossover stories I find of fantasy and the ridiculous. I enjoyed this very much. Plus, it was a simple, straightforward, no nonsense plot that I enjoyed reading. I hope to read many more of your stories. I found the Charlie Weasely/Harry Potter combination quite interesting too. I'll definitely have to look into those two to see if there are any decently written stories done in good taste and not horribly gaudy.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
I love the fact that you mentioned Severus' reaction to Hermione's reply that acknowledge her knowledge about his past. Not many authors touched that part. It makes Severus, human as he feels a bit vulnerable due to the fact that his secrets are widely known.
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
The first chapter sounds very promising, I love the way you construct the sentences. I'm sure I'll have fun reading this story after this! A librarian Hermione, that's new :)
princezzmaya chapter 10 . 8/5/2010
I love this story! And it would be wicked if you could write one with Draco Malfoy as a main character! Keep it up!