Reviews for Correspondence
mzsha18XX chapter 19 . 1/17
2nd time reading this wonderful story and it continues to give by every time I absolutely love it
Guest chapter 19 . 12/8/2016
Love your story :)
autumnwilliams2699 chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
love it !
just me 5000 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
Wonderful story. I am certainly adding this to my favorite story list.
Dagger-Seishin chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Lol away be cautious around a spy past present future.
Nicely written
Kirida chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
I loved it. It was a wonderful story.
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 19 . 9/25/2012
I'm so sad it's over... Is there a sequel?
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 14 . 9/25/2012
Peter Pan... SS/HG is SOOO Hook/Wendy! Love it!
NoahIrene chapter 19 . 8/15/2012
Love this :)
ThePenIsMighty chapter 19 . 4/1/2012
This goes on my favorites list!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 19 . 12/20/2011
Good, very good. I'm sorry it ended though, but all good things must come to an end now, mustn't they?

congratulations for the great work!
TrueBlackRoses chapter 16 . 12/20/2011
I'm loving this fic so far. You write really well, and I find I'm quite fond of the idea of Severus playing the secret admirer.

"...the diabolic duo, Severus and Hermione. She could kill with a stare, he could kill with a sentence, together they were unstoppable."... loved it! They are definetely unstoppable together, and by far the best couple ever.
cooemi10 chapter 19 . 11/5/2011
i have greatly enjoyed this lovely little story, it was quite refreshing from so many of the overly dramatic or ridiculously unrealistic ones out there.
Mystic Rains chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
The idea anyone can banish prejudice in two years, even magical, struck me as so silly that it completely threw me out of the story. I wonder if there was any point of adding it to your plot. Still will read though
MustangSnape chapter 14 . 7/6/2011
Hey, this is my second time reading your story, and I have to say it's still just as good as readif it the first time. :)

Mustang