Reviews for Speaker for the Sun
StringBean chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Please continue?
Keeper of Fatestones chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I'd be lying if I said you didn't have me intrigued. I'm utterly engulfed by the creativity and originality of this particular story. Please continue, I'd like to read more of such an amazing work
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
This definitely an awesome concept you have here.

The organization members as gods fits so well. I would definitely like to see several other organization members make an appearance.

Will namine make an appearance? If so, would she be a goddess or demi-goddess and maybe have a host as well, considering that she was a prisoner of organization XIII before?

I thoroughly enjoy your writing style. I am please at how eloquent and fluid your writing is and the descriptions in the story were so well written that i could picture myself there with Sora.

Hopefully when life is not so demanding, you will update soon? Keep up the good work!

-Dare or No Dare
Amicably Apathetic chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Already this looks to be a really interesting story. You've really got me captivated and I just hope you'll update this so I can find out what happens next. I do realize that real life's probably being a pain so no pressure to update, but I definitely like what I've seen so far. I hope things work out for you.
Plastic Roses chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
whoa! Cool!
Scripta Lexicona chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Seems so lonely for Sora... Is the title from something? I feel like I've heard that phrase before.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I haven't had to use while reading a story for a long time :P haha

Anywho, I loved it. The term 'show not tell' comes to mind, and you totally aced it.

I can't wait to read more :3
crazyemosrock chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great idea
Aria6 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
*blinks* This is quite interesting. Sounds like Roxas had a tragic history...
the.israel.project107 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Heey, hun! *glomps* Ugh, it has been far, far too long since I've read your writing, I need to get caught up on all the chapters I've missed over the last several months, because this was so easy to read, and so instantly enjoyable. AND IT'S SUCH A FASCINATING CONCEPT! I mean, *gods*, the Org as *gods*, I keep getting this fantastic, "DUH, why didn't this get thought of before?" feeling, because they fit the roles so *perfectly*. And to have Sora as what seems like a host for a 'bound' Roxas - absolutely perfect :D :heart::heart::heart: And to have the play island as his own personal little... prison-home? Sort of? It's like I've watched a jigsaw puzzle get put together effortlessly right in front of my eyes, that's how much it all FITS.

Massive kudos on making it such an engaging chapter, too - I flounder so hard when there's more description than interaction, but you make it look so *easy*. Lol, if it was me, I would hate every word of it by now, because I would've had to torture them out of my head!

I loved that end part, with Larxene coming as the storm (and also grinned at the thought of Demyx no doubt being the water god). Sora's total joy in it, that exhiliration, was awesome to read - I could practically feel it myself :D

OH, AND THE DREAM! Good lord, I was about to wrap it up without mentioning Roxas' memory/dream - so cool! The thought of Axel's hair and clothing smoking was SO COOL! And their fight was awesome (as was Roxas' reluctance to kill him, and similarly, what obviously ended up being Axel's reluctance to kill *Roxas*, despite orders), AND I GRINNED SO MUCH OVER THEIR FAMILIAR LINES, AUGH! There really is nothing more glee-inducing than lines from the game, seriously. It makes me want to cackle. But yes, their scene together - very intense, very exhausting to read, because it really grabs you, the fact that you're coming in at the *end* of it all, and they're both totally beat.

This is a supremely awesome project-between-projects, and I look forward to seeing where you end up taking it (while continuing to fangirl over them being GODS). Much love!
infinityinmirrors chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow! You have me intrigued! Such a fresh new concept! Me likey! XD Can't wait to see what the next chapter will bring! Keep it up!
AbbyNormalitis chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Ohh, now this is interesting! I can't wait to see where this will lead, because already I'm curious about Sora and feeling so bad about Roxas' predicament although I'm sure the other gods will say he brought the exile(?) upon himself.

Or high priest of and evil god Sora was outcast? Ohh! So many possibilities!
Kitezi chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i'm still kinda new to the KH fandom and you're doing a wonderful job, my dear, of keeping me quite hooked in. :3

i really like the way that the story flows, and how you have roxas as another conscious in sora. i dont know WHY i like it, but i do. it makes me very happy.

i feel that this chapter gives off just enough (especially where you left off!) to make readers such as myself want to come back for more. and i will probably end up rereading this a few times until you update...;)

thanks so much for this wonderful start, and i cant wait to see more!

Akani