Reviews for Real Food
bookish327 chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
I was cracking up at her saying, "...that's how we roll." and "Too much?" You write them so well. I could completely hear both of them saying ALL of that. :-)
bookish327 chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Gordon Gordon is so cool. I love Sweets, too, of course, but they're just completely different characters, so I love them as individuals. I also love scenes where B & B both have the same thought or inclination simultaneously. Also, the little bit of wisdom that Gordon Gordon dropped about Booth being happiest wherever his Bones is was sweet. :-)
Sgt. Olivia Benson-Stabler chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Okay, I'm partially caught up on the show so I could finally read this one. And...

Awesome! I loved it. Perfect, as always. And my fave quote? “Anytime, Booth. Because that’s how we roll.” Made me lol, literally.
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 11/30/2009
Adorable! I really enjoyed it! Wonderful!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Very cute! I really enjoyed it!
NotAVideoGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
“And yet, you’re at the diner with Dr. Brennan more often than you’re at home. Tells me that your comfort place is with Dr. Brennan.”

That bit is just perfection.
csiAngel chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Ah fun scenes. I reckon these actually were missing from the episode. I'm going to believe from now on that they happened :-) Once again you've perfectly captured the tone of the show and the characters. I love this. And I love that you write for each ep :-) Not many fics to go now until you reach your target. Good luck! I look forward to reading them all :-D
Rose Aarac chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Love it! Great job.
Monk'ichii chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh ! I really, really love your fics which are the continuation of the episode !

Don't bother about the American thing, I'm a French ("Touché", that was great too !)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
*coos* Reading your fics always makes me smile! Again, perfect characterization and a lovely idea all around. I look forward to more next week. Thank you for your consistently excellent work.
To a Skylark chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
Love the conclusion. It felt very in character, very "them". I lol'ed at “You listen to him now that he’s a chef?”
Pyrate Nyre chapter 2 . 11/14/2009
...and they will continue to be each others comfort place. They always have.

Nyre
csimesser1 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
that was great loved it
vacruz2 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Great way of portraying all the characters! I might confuse this with it actually happening in the episode! Great job!
allthatisevil chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
"That's how we roll" Hahahahahaha! I can picture Brennan doing the thing with the wide-opened eyes waiting for approval. Lovely story!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »