Reviews for Twenty Things I've Learned From Star Wars
SFOTurtle chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I love how you had some serious, some amusing, and some both.
Myjediprotectet chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Really really cute;)
ShouldIGetOutandPush chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Hmmm sound interesting; maybe your opinions will influence my thinking as well. I like the series a lot but I didn't really learn anything.

I agree with 1, 11, and 12. The first and last are based off my own personal experiences and as for 11, it just sounds really good.
Obsessivebookworm14 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
18. Power hungry Sith Lords who rule the galactic empire will never understand a father's love for his son.

That was my favorite, I think. I loved them all though. Good job!
ELF Commando chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
My favorites were 7, 13, 16, & 17, but all 20 were hilarious! (And very helpful advice, I might add :-D)
AKA DD chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This made me grin and remember every single moment. Loves it. One of my best friends works for Lucasfilms and it always makes me giggle when he refers to certain programs like the Jedi Masters Programs, or when HR sends certain emails to recruit people, they are signed "Join the Force"

hahaha! Added to my Favorites.
Girlbender875 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wonderful, I enjoyed this list quite thoroughly! Some very good words of wisdom to learn from the SW saga! Very amusing, and good job!

-Girlbender875
SkywalkerGrl chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is great! I especially liked #4!
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I LOVE YOUR LISTS 3. Glad to see you're back, by the way. haha. As a fellow Star Wars fan, I found these hilarious. Love both.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Amusing.

Join the club indeed, everyone has a bad feeling about something.

Here's one to add,"if you're standing knee deep in trash, it can still get worse"

Number 18 was my favorite though.

Tootles,

VFA
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh so good!

They made me chuckle.
I love dance chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Loved this! Great job! :) Some of my very favorites were 2, 7, 18, & 19, but they were all super. Again, wonderful job! :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Lessons worth remembering. Keep writing.