Reviews for Tender Hands and Unwavering Spirit
Ivarr chapter 13 . 11/26
The characters are spending a lot of time telling their enemies what they are about to do. That is very bad tactics.
dlowe265 chapter 20 . 11/20
I hope you continue this story it is fantastic
I know you said this was looked over by a beta, but they obviously didn't a very good job. The way that the characters speak to each other is very wordy and extremely awkward, and there's so many punctuation and word choice errors that I can't even read it.
MastermindZangetsu99 chapter 20 . 10/15
Please please update. This is a new concept n I love it. Great battle tactics.
YOUR STORY IS THE BEST! PLEASE UPDATE!
Darth Aeorath chapter 1 . 9/20
So naruto will be following the path of the samurai and bushido and honour and everything opposite to ninja but he will also still but put on ninja missions under the command of ninja therefore making the whole point of the muse of this story pointless...so many contradictions in the point of this story with a huge philosophy dump in the 1st chapter which did not pull me in using the path of solitude style samurai on an 11 year old child who craves attention and yet will still have him loyal to the village because he should be detached from everyone are you seeing the contradictions?
Sageofchaos chapter 20 . 8/16
hope to read more soon.
Anim3Wathch3r chapter 20 . 8/13
This story just gets better and deeper with each chapter.
OH MAH JESUS chapter 20 . 7/14
Please update again! I need more of this story I am addicted, your writing style is superb. I love what you did overall with the ideals of Naruto's new persona.
MagnusDeluca chapter 20 . 7/11
two words HOLY SHIT! i fucking looooove this story and its detail, you are doing a masterful job in showing the process of a boy becoming a man and becoming a true master of war. the tactics and planning shown is beautiful as is the attitude of Naruto. i can not wait to see further developments of the story as it has my full attention to the point i can haply say I will read it again and again. the only real issue i have with the story is the minor errors of spelling and grammar, but that is expected with any story in all honesty. Please keep up the good work on this story my friends and I whom all I've shared this with eagerly await to see this story to its conclusion.

P.S. if you could PM me i wish to ask about a few details regarding earlier events of the story
Shay1819 chapter 20 . 6/30
You are one fucking bastard. I LOVE YOU! You're story is freaking amazing I had goosebumps while reading every single chapter. Please update soon you've got yourself a fan!

Shay
dvilleza chapter 8 . 6/27
man I didn't know the entirety of Wave was into bondage. kinky.
DominoNamikaze2010 chapter 18 . 6/26
Great story so far..though one small thing...when hinata burst into the meeting she said akatsuki...but koharu says itachi and kisame
Naruhi chapter 20 . 5/24
Grandioso. Simplemente maravilloso. El uso de la estrategia y el conocimiento militar es favor sube pronto un nuevo capitulo,se que es muy probable que este fic nunca se termine pero yo quiero ver como manejara la situación naruto siendo tan calculador y estratégico.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 4/22
Naruto is such a bad ass Samurai.