Reviews for Tender Hands and Unwavering Spirit
Jo chapter 19 . 3/26
good story. Please update soon.
bigfan22 chapter 19 . 3/27
Damn good story. I absolutely loved all the clever plots within plots. I am a little curious as to when Danzo's scheming with Orochi will be revealed to the council. Great job so far, and I can't wait until the next update.
Okiro Benihime chapter 19 . 2/17
Wow, what can I say? Getting over the hiccups I still have with Myushi being this all knowing dude and just accepting it has really allowed me to thoroughly enjoy the story, I'm loving the characters, the war was just beautifully done and the plans upon plans are giving me an Aizen/Lelouch vibe... I like it. Although I can't help but feel that it's all going too well for Naruto, it seems like you're lulling us into a false sense of security in the belief that Naruto is infallible, what happens when their plans run out? What happens when there's a contingency they couldn't predict? Can they take on an Edo Madara? I assume this'll start happening when the juubi arises? If it arises. You're dropping hints that there's something worse than the Juubi out there and I can't wait to see what it is. Can't wait for more.
Okiro Benihime chapter 2 . 2/17
The frequency of spelling errors was far lower in this chapter. What I believe will improve it more is what I believe to be a great practice in any form of writing. When you go to check over your work you know what SHOULD be there, because you wrote it, but (ironically considering the story thus far), because you know what SHOULD be there, you blind yourself to what is actually there. This is why a beta is so helpful, but you can supplement the beta's work by doing it yourself, once you finish a chapter leave it for a couple of hours or a couple of days then read through the whole thing, take it slow and read every word, it helps to try and imagine a film in your head while you read, if anything breaks the tempo of the scenes it's wrong, if anything brings you out of your imaginings and has you actually looking at the words for what they are then it is wrong, there shouldn't be a point in time when you stop to think "wait a minute what?", not only should the story flow but the writing itself should too.

A writer I find is like a director of a film, they decide how to bring the pieces together, where to focus attention. And to do this they must know the story, the tone, the flow. For example there's a point in the chapter where you wrote "Behind" instead of what I can only assume was meant to be "Being", which of course wouldn't come up in a spell check, nor would it register at first when you believe that you wrote "Being", that's the only way I can really explain it. But anyway back to flow, I was reading the words and the scenes were playing out, but that one word didn't compute with the situation (and it's happened a few times) bringing me crashing back down to reality, and as a writer you want to try and avoid that.

Other than that it was a great chapter, I'll definitely be reading on.
Okiro Benihime chapter 1 . 2/17
Just one thing I don't get, Naruto literally looks nothing like Minato, it's even been said in the anime and manga countless times. "He inherited his father's hair and eye colour, but everything else is Kushina", look at the two side by side, they look literally nothing like each other, now look at Kushina and Naruto, exact same eye shape, nose shape, jawline, even the same smile. I guess you could argue that he looks like Kushina but she was an Uzumaki and EVERY Uzumaki has had red hair, it's a clan trait. Now I know you'd be thinking "But Okiro, people would connect the dots, Kushina's looks with Minato's hair and eyes? It's obvious", except it really wasn't, there were probably a grand total of 9 people who knew Minato and Kushina got together and 6 of them are dead (Jiraiya, Hiruzen and Kakashi being the survivors). So unless your sensei dude is fucking clairvoyant or ever saw Minato and Kushina side by side he'd have no idea they were related at all. It's not a coincidence that the only people who ever relate him to his dad were Jiraiya and Kakashi and that's only when he showed traits similar to Minato (Heroism, Fast-learner etc), honestly, peruse the anime/manga and try to prove me wrong. Yes I know it's obvious to you, but if the Ninja World was fooled for 16 fucking years it was for a good reason, yes the entire ninja world, not even after the chunin exams did anyone bring it up. Not the Sand, not Orochimaru, not even Ame, and Pein certainly didn't know. As for the story, there is almost a crippling amount of misspellings, to the point it greatly detracts from the story, I hope that improves as the story goes on.
fallensong chapter 19 . 1/31
fantastic fic, i appluaud you it was good unique and you have a great way of making naruto grow, without magic overnight transformation that so many fics use. i loved every second of this fic. i just marathon read it. can't wait for it to contiune 10/10
OnGuard chapter 16 . 1/27
You know, I am considering not reading your story anymore. One your condescending attitude in your bottom a.n. Two, you can't keep track of what's going on in your story. Three is attached to two as your fight with Orochimaru v.s. Sarutobi and Jiriaya was a joke.
Alviniju chapter 5 . 1/25
just to be helpful- you have Yin and Yang mixed up Yin is seen as the soft one- and yang is the assertive one. Just thought that might be worthwhile to point out.
General Bobo chapter 12 . 1/18
Your strategies are awesome and precise and the fact that you still managr to make the battles come to life when I read it makes me think if you are a fellow strategy game expert(hadn't checked your profile) so you might make a great starcraft fiction writer where strategies are key to making the stories nice if your main character is a commander so cheers for being an awesome writer.
Good job man best samurai naruto story I read
Lust of Alucard chapter 19 . 1/19
I've got two things to say.
One, I'm a fan.
And secondly, Kishi should've leant from you.
That's all.
Lust of Alucard.
xXcherrysXx chapter 19 . 1/18
my goodness...this story is trully exquisite...very well written...i have to finish it eventhough its 4am now...nyahaha...i really looking foward to the next chappie :-)
1066wthec chapter 19 . 1/16
Nice
ChibakuNaruto chapter 19 . 1/18
hahaha damn been waiting for you in Ages lol. that went well i wonder what will be left in Kumo and Iwa after their war. will Konoha try to declare war on them after they worn out? update soon.
dracohalo117 chapter 19 . 1/17
Oh my, this was a very cunning strategy, one which has worked well in Konoha's favor...

Looking forward to what comes next.

dracohalo117