Reviews for Set it Free
sparklediva chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Great
Aisbored chapter 4 . 9/4/2011
amazing Fanfiction I can't wait to read more of it :) I hope you update soon :) I love Justin and Juliet their so cute in this story
Purple-Pink Rain chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
I would love to read the Alex/Dean fic. I loved the stry,please add more! You are on a roll with Set It Free!

-CandyFace
Purple-Pink Rain chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
I loved it. I hate Jalex too! what's you e-mail? I could give you some suggestions if you'll give me some writing tips. Sometimes a little fast,but then again I go fast,too! My e-mail is:
AlexLovesHufflepuff chapter 4 . 10/20/2010
Omigosh! I get it! Chancellor Linahan told Justin if he caught the level six monster and became a full wizard then he could get a job at WizTech! JULIET's the level six monster! So Justin has to choose between Juliet and a steady job at WizTech!
Lady Alice101 chapter 4 . 10/12/2010
this is good, and i cant wait for more of it!
Melissarocks chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
this good much better then the sucky tv version
Stephenie O Conner chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
hi totally love ur plotline

goodlck in ur award s! i entred in 2008 its had work mann! gl!

steph
DeanHenderson chapter 4 . 2/18/2010
Good chapter, I found myself enjoying the fluff lol. The only part that struck me was the Mason thing. Well in the show, he was portrayed as a psychotic lying douchebag but since this is an AU, you can portray Mason just as you want him to be. Anyways good chapter and keep up teh hard work.
iLOVEdisneyandvampiresxx1996 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
I loved this! So sweet... I love Justin/Juliet fluff :) they're like perfect together... update soon please I can't wait, it only took 2 chapters to make me fall in love with your story! :D
springjasmine91 chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
awesome chapter! loved it! every bits and sentences of it! loved it very much...glad juliet and justin are back together...update soon okay! can't wait!
iLOVEdisneyandvampiresxx1996 chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
this is really good! update soon please, wizards vs werewolves made me cry so much, and so I kind of find comfort in all these Justin&Juliet fics. so far, yours is the best one :D! I'm going to post mine any time soon, it's a one-shot. hope you have some time to read & review it :)
gottaxluvxdisneyxchannelx96 chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
aww omg how sweet! thx for updating so quick. after watching wizards vs. werewolves (D: ) this is just what i needed! D update soon plz ] i know you, like, have updated really quick & u have lots of things to do and all that but, your story, it's just so good and justin & juliet are like my favorite couple now. so plz, update soon D
chalantness chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
Oh. My. God.

Amazing!

Purely amazing! It's only 3 chapters long and I'm absolutely IN LOVE with it xD Can't wait to see what's happening next! (Just a curious question: will you be including Alex/Mason in there? I just watched "Alex Charms a Boy" and "Wizards vs. Werewolves" on YT and I absolutely ADORE them! So I'd love it even more if you put them in your story. But like I said: amazing!)

I'm in the midst of writing a WoWP fanfic with Justin/Juliet and Alex/Mason and Max and my OC (I think Max deserves his "special someone" now, too!) so hopefully you'd like to read it, too!
GDrone chapter 3 . 1/17/2010
I read the WvW episode thing on wikipedia. On the one hand, I'm glad that Disney channel shows finally understand continuity (coughcough phil of the future cough) but still. I'm definitely disappointed. But hey, that's why we have fan fiction, right?

I enjoyed this chapter!