Reviews for Twenty Things I've Learned From Star Wars Part II
Mirkat chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
21: Never, EVER, mess with an 800-year-old green dinosaur.
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Ooooo The prequel trilogy is actually my favorite part of Star Wars. Padmé and Anakin are an amazing couple. I hope this list is better than that in the previous installment.

I thought 4, 5, 10,were funny.

I thought 1, 11, 15 were REALLY funny. 1st is just common sense. 11th makes a good point; both Obi-wan and his Padawan are too arrogant to give up a fight until it is indisputably over. As for 15, R2 has saved their asses wayy too much for that to not be true (Btw I'm pretty sure their names are R2 and 3PO not Artoo and Threepio; I've read subtitles before and I noticed you typed it that way in your stories)

I agreed with 9 and 12. I've thought of the 9th one myself (I was shocked when the 4th movie started and everything was so much older as in low tech) and the 12th one just makes plain sense although when the Chosen One wants to save his wife from death telling him to let go of her is NOT what the kid wants to hear.

I think this is the last story of yours I have left to read whose summary suits my taste so I bid you adieu. It has a been a pleasure to read your stories and I wish you the best of luck in your future attempts.

Your sincerely,

~Alexxis T. Swan
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Never try to sell a Jedi death sticks – you’ll want to go home and rethink your life.

Ha, ha, ha

The last ones were rather touching.

Well done,

VFA
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very good!

Some of them are very sweet!
I love dance chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Haha these were great too! 9 was my favorite, LOL! Great work! :)
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009