Reviews for WOW, You look just like Jared Padalecki Part II
Caity Bear Luvs Pandas chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please try! I really want to read the next chapter!
ILoveDeanWinchester chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I've read your stories and absolutely fell in love with them. I found that it was very well written and completely addicting, and was very disappointed was it just stopped at chapter five. All I wanted to do was read more! Lol I really hope that you consider writing more.
Mistiquesbest chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I really don't know why you stopped writing or why you said it was complete because I just loved it and I would have loved to have been able to read on, but thank you for writing and brightening my day!
sdejong7 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I just happened to stumble upon your stories today and I just have to say, I am in love! They are soo addicting and well written. I am utterly depressed that this story ends at chapter 5. Please, please, I beg of you, finish this story! A True Fan, Stephanie
sweetypie15 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
lol loved it awesome
miaLD19 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
please please PLEASE write ASAP! such a great story. i loooove it

:]
purpleshampoo chapter 5 . 4/4/2011
Omg love this updateplzzz
StylishElf chapter 5 . 3/23/2011
I read part one, I was worried when you had Emily with conflicting feelings! Lord, like those boys don't have enough to argue over?

I am really liking the part 2! Hurry please to update!
thefrenchchick chapter 5 . 12/8/2010
So I've been reading this story and Part I (which I loved too!) and really hope that you add more to this. I'm really interested to see where this goes and how the two stories tie together. The t-shirts are hilarious too and I wish they actually made them!
ccgnme chapter 5 . 11/27/2010
I just finished reading part one of WOW and You Belong With Me which are absolutely amazing! I started reading this one only to find that it has been nearly a year since you have updated. I hope that you can find it in you to complete this someday because you are such a talented and creative writer! ! love your stories!
CursedFangirl chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Fantastic! I love it, it's hilarous and so sweet 3

I just love the t-shirts. Wouldn't mind some of them for my own :P

Keep the story up, and do your best with updating fast. Waiting for the next chapter.

Ciwwi
sam riggs chapter 3 . 10/29/2010
great storys and yay for season 6
jordilynnoffical chapter 5 . 8/22/2010
Love love love please post soon