Reviews for WOW, You look just like Jared Padalecki Part II
DanielleMJSH chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
I really wish you hadnet abandoned this I loved it
AnonyMoose chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
I see that this is over four years old, but you should really pick it back up! It is super intriguing!
Chrisie chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
So help me write another chapter! Now I have go send the chater I have been sitting on to my beta, caus e have no other excuse :/ and on the last chapter of part one you said how original your title was...I suggest revenge for the (a)salted pie :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
VIVA LA ASH. It's fanfiction, you can do whatever you want. I wrote one with them all dead and in heaven ( I cried we'll writing it though :( )
Chrisie chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
A) you totally should have called this revenge for a salted pie :) b) I love tis and it keeps making me laugh I can't put it down. And c) do you have anything on a diffrent site? I know some people do that ( I myself am TheWistfulPhoenix on ao3, though I do to have a lot yet :/ I plann to change that this summer :) anyway, never stop writing, becasue oh my Godstiel I love it.
Guest chapter 5 . 4/26/2014
Why is there not more to this story yet?! It is fantastic and we ALL WANT MORE! Hope you write more of it quite soon as I have just discovered your stories today and love them!
Caity Bear Luvs Pandas chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
I know you haven't updated in a while, but please try! I really want to read the next chapter!
ILoveDeanWinchester chapter 5 . 3/16/2012
I've read your stories and absolutely fell in love with them. I found that it was very well written and completely addicting, and was very disappointed was it just stopped at chapter five. All I wanted to do was read more! Lol I really hope that you consider writing more.
Mistiquesbest chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
I really don't know why you stopped writing or why you said it was complete because I just loved it and I would have loved to have been able to read on, but thank you for writing and brightening my day!
sdejong7 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
I just happened to stumble upon your stories today and I just have to say, I am in love! They are soo addicting and well written. I am utterly depressed that this story ends at chapter 5. Please, please, I beg of you, finish this story! A True Fan, Stephanie
sweetypie15 chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
lol loved it awesome
miaLD19 chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
please please PLEASE write ASAP! such a great story. i loooove it

:]