Reviews for He's Gay
In real life, that's totally what would have happened.
ME chapter 1 . 4/4
BREAKING NEWS! OVER 500 YAOI FANGIRLS HAVE DIED FROM MAJOR NOSEBLEEDS. INSIDE SOURCES HAVE LOCATED THE SOURCE FROM A STORY CALLED "He's Gay". MORE INFORMATION ON THE STORY AS IT DEVELOPS.

Well...you just started the apocalypse. Thanks a lot! *MUST. STOP. NOSEBLEED!*
Sumfwan31 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
haha xDDDD
JercyFics15 chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
My mouth is still wide open from shock and my nose is bleeding from my face hitting my computer desk. This fic was awesome.
Darrel chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Well that was nice
Ash chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Wish their were pics with this
Jakob chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Umm... This will sound kinda weird but I just had the biggest orgasm if my life and I can hardly type this. I'm a guy and 14 lol... :* love yah I want you to make more of these this one was really good.
tails chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hahahahahahaha! Poor Susan and Mary didn't get Gill but Johnney did! Loved it more plz
Dude chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Daaaamn, this hit so many things on the 'turns me on' list. Had a craving for some Gil/Johnny. This was awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Not bad, there were some spelling errors, but that's not what stopped me from liking this fic. You said Johnny was 13 in this fic. Him and Gil had sex. That's underage and illegal. Not to mention, the smut scene wasn't accurate. Where was the lube? Lube is needed to do that. Not just spit. Otherwise, it would really hurt. However, I did like the idea of Gil being gay. :-)
demoness of music chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
-my childhood cartoon was just made happy and I can't help but ship this-
Darian chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
i love that fanfiction, he's gay.
please do more fanfictions like that one
Mio12 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
wow
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Just what I was looking for, thank you for the story.
next step chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Good story and, yes, a rather obvious reason why Gil isn't interested in the girls. I might be a little surprised by how quickly Johnny hooked up with Gil but, hey, it's a cartoon world out there so why not. Perhaps he's bisexual or gay himself.

I can suggest a follow up. Let the girls transform themselves into boys so they can finally get to Gil. Just an old transformation fan that hasn't figured out why this particular idea hasn't struck any author yet.

I'd try but I cain't write worth a lick.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »