Reviews for Sugar levels
Ya know, maybe I like to read sometimes about how Dursleys are bad, but here on the first chapter I just tried to stop my tears from falling, because it's what for the first time I noticed was lacking in most stories I've read. I was missing good!Dursleys stories and I was missing this good relationships Harry had with his last relatives. It's so sweet.
Sirius'saviour chapter 1 . 5/2
Was just wondering, is Harry meant to doing insulin injections, or is he on a pump or something?
Sorry if you've said, but I didn't catch it.
Great story!
kronoan chapter 13 . 3/23
Aww ... Not Draco too! :( I hope this doesn't go badly for him ...
kronoan chapter 10 . 3/23
A beefy Dudley is kind of hot! :) Muscle chub, grrr!
kronoan chapter 8 . 3/23
And yeah, Ron can be a dick sometimes. It's always been there since he was young. :(
kronoan chapter 7 . 3/23
It's so weird seeing the Dursleys and Petunia loving Harry!
kronoan chapter 1 . 3/23
Interesting start!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 2/6
As the family member of a type 1 diabetic I am very happy to see that someone has written a fanfiction including it, as well as a happy childhood for Harry. However, I do think that this story could use some polishing, but the ideas are great!
fhl1234 chapter 15 . 1/7
Death is something that we all face at one point in our lives, as is loss of a loved one.
fhl1234 chapter 14 . 1/7
Good, I think that at least Narcissa will except him just as he is. Lucius will just have to get over it I'm afraid.
fhl1234 chapter 12 . 1/7
Good chapter.
fhl1234 chapter 11 . 1/7
Neat, he shared the news about the cloak with Michael Corner. How will they find out about the Sourcer's Stone and find the Mirror of Erised without the involvement of Hermione Granger?
fhl1234 chapter 10 . 1/7
Congrats on your graduation :-)
fhl1234 chapter 9 . 1/7
"Troll in the dungeons!" says Professor Quirrelle.
fhl1234 chapter 8 . 1/7
That's brilliant, I just bet that James is the best homework helper prefect ever. lol

Awesome, they met Fluffy!