Reviews for Sugar levels
Daniel6 chapter 2 . 4/25
There was another diabetic Harry story here. Set in Harry's fifth year I think. Where Severus and Poppy had to take care of Harry. Would you happen to know if it's still around?

Also, this sets everything up for later years. Diabetes is a very serious, please forego any Sirius jokes, disease. It pleases me to see something afflicting today's society used in a fanfiction not many would consider.
Vampsweets chapter 8 . 11/9/2014
This is not much of a review, more of an little thing I noticed... You kind of miss spelled vault [volt 713] should have been vault 713. (volt is the word used for an electric current)

Otherwise this is a wonderful story that I would strongly recommend people to read.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/3/2014
Cerberus is from greek mythology. Im just saying. Its also from roman mythology. Cerberus guards the entrance to the underworld
Guest chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
Amazing! Wish there was a sequel :-)
Mistris Michaelis chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
you should write a sequel please,
This guy doesnt have a clue chapter 15 . 2/11/2014
Great story
morphic chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I was recently dx'd and I loved reading this. Thanks for writing!
AliB1149 chapter 15 . 11/21/2013
That was lovely. It's nice reading a "good Dursleys" story and I like Harry and Draco being friends. A really nice change from the norm.
Severus Draconis Potter chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
I remember this story,,,
Lamorak Korving chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
I like this story very much, not least because the Dursleys are treating him as they should always have treated him, by which I mean kindly. It's nice to see Dudley being protective of Harry Potter rather than bullying him. I also like his friendship with Terry Boot, and his shyness, which makes a refreshing change from the bold and brash Gryffindor Harry. Keep up the
good work.
JlovesGaara chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
Wow great story. I love fics where Harry is in Ravenclaw. Great twist on canon, I loved it!
Cheetah Reader chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I absolutely LOVE your story! I love reading about characters from books with diabetes because then I can personally relate to them. :)

Just a little tidbit of info, in England they use the metric system so that means whenever Harry tests his blood sugar it would be within 4.0 - 7.0 mmol/L instead of 70 - 130 mg/dL. I am assuming you are American, so that is probably what you are used to.

Keep up the good writing! :)
timber chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
You idiot, it's 'Mum' not 'Mom'.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2013
hiya
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
This is an awesome story! I have Type 1 Diabetes and it is nice to have a story that I can relate to. :) I like the twist you put on the story by having Harry be put in Raven Claw and becoming friends with Draco! This is probably one of the best stories I have read! :)