Reviews for I Remember
Astra Leonis chapter 13 . 1/11
It's great they didn't spend much time to finally see each other. Your Eric and your Sookie is more softer to each other, more honest about their feeling to theirself, and that's save all of us for the headache. Although I miss their fighting, yeah yeah I'm bad. But I think a fight is one of the essential part for a couple *snicker
Sookie isn't just forget about Mickey, she forget to mention the shooter was only targeting the shifter. And I don't understand why Claudine who informed Sookie about the victim?
I think your story was more about retelling with Sookie/Eric being officially a lover. It's better if you insert a new event and not just follow the plot in DasD.
I'm a bit wory about the future of this story. It's been five years since you started it. But as long as you're going to finish this story, I think it's not a big problem then. The last update was in 2013, and that's what make me hope, someday I'll find an ending for this one.
The Doctor Rose chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
Lol vary good
The Doctor Rose chapter 8 . 10/22/2014
Loving it :)
lavavalanche chapter 13 . 10/21/2014
Last updated 2013! That's disappointing. I just found your story and I'm in love. It is fixing all the heartache CH caused me. Please finish this story! ! *begging on bended knees*
Guest chapter 13 . 8/26/2014
Why did the story just stop ):
lexi chapter 13 . 5/6/2014
Shame this didnt continue
Guest chapter 13 . 3/12/2014
What happened? Are you going to finish this fic?
Becca chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
Great story! Hope you haven't abandoned it. More, please.
cela chapter 12 . 12/1/2013
I liked this chapter, how they are so comfortable with each other. is it going to take much longer for dinwit sookie to know she is in love with him?
VampMad50 chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Great story so far :-)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Love what you are doing with the story line. Not too happy with the way things went in the books myself. I look forward to your next installment.
kinnik chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
I found this story tonight and after reading the two you wrote beforehand, I was anxious to get started. Needless to say, I plowed right through it and absolutely love the way it is progressing. It sounds like things are very hectic with you, but I do hope that you are able to resume updating soon. Thanks for a great story.
Stef chapter 13 . 9/11/2013
This such a great story, and just what I needed to help me find some love for the end of the series. Thanks for bringing Sookie and Eric back to themselves, back to life!
Gumdrop21 chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
You're a great writer and I'm so glad I found your story. I love this Sookie and Eric, they are both smart and strong! You have a very busy life but I hope you find time to update soon!
AshlynDarrow582 chapter 13 . 8/30/2013
I love it! Nothing more to say except...PLEASE WRITE MORE! I'm a bit impatient, in case you hadn't noticed, sorry!