Reviews for CATS!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Wonderful!
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Awesome crazy.. Just plain good fun, but it needs editing for formatting. Missing some line breaks (gee, I wonder why, -chan...)
anon chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
interesting idea. I just don't see Akane fitting as the kind of advisor Luna was. Sure, you could hand-wave it by saying the memories of being luna could change her. Now, I have nothing against Akane, but wouldn't Nabiki's personality (some of it) be a better fit for the role Luna plays? Or even a crossover gal, I suppose.
Riniko22 chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Really nice to see that you are back. Funny one shot. Hope you are able to update some of your other great stories too.
quickshot0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Heh, pretty odd but amusing story. The only problem I kind of saw is that the scenes aren't clearly shown, which makes the transitions a bit hard to detect at times. Though I suppose this might have something to do with formatting?
Necrovore chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Oh wow, your still alive! Great story, funny concept, write more Girl Days :P
Overactive Mind chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Ah, a classic. Nice to see it here. Hope you're still producing new stuff. (Say, Girl Days?)

Eh, it's your life. You'll write when you want and if you're able, and that's fine by me.
DoomSought chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Hilarious. It might do well if you expanded it into full length.
Shannon Dee chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Much, much better than the other Ranma is a moon cat stories I have read. Thank you.
The DCG chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
While its great to see your still alive and around Kenko, Why the heck are you posting an old BB fic?
Poetheather1 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Cute story and a very different way to connect the two stories. Nice job for a quick one shot.

Have liked the feel you have had for Ranma since reading Girl Days. I liked that story and wished for more and kind of wish there was more of this one as well.

Excellent work.

Heather
Azure Neko chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Gotta love it. 'Nuff said.
ecchansama chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
My first reaction was "Kenko!"

It's a nice little one-shot, written in much the same style I'm used to seeing from you. It'd be fun to see any interaction between the cats and the Amazons, to be honest. At least, it'd be fun to see your take on that interaction, as I'm sure it'd lead to many giggles.

And I agree with Ranma in the last passage.

Take care

/ecchansama
Darchias chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Does Kenko, perhaps, intend to throw his hat back into the ring? I think hat is something all would appreciate.
ZRO4825 chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Glad to see you bringing your stories to this site, as I always loved reading them before. And especially loved this short story's idea. I can only hope that your writing continues to be as good or better. _
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »