Reviews for CATS!
Chris James chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
He's alive, he's alive, HE'S ALIVE! Great to see you posting again, hope this means that you'll continuing with your writing. Girl Days and Paragon are two of my favourite fics ever, it would be great to see new chapters.
mikebreslau chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A fun read, a fascinating and original premise. Nicely done.

Doesn't need to be continued unless a worthy successor can be found...

Mike
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
-It's nice to see that someone is back in action.

Happy writing, and update something soon . . . preferably PARAGON, or Girl Days . . .
BetaKeja chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Well I didn't expect to ever get an e-mail when I subscribed, especially within a few months. Anyways this a funny fic, would definitely be great if it was expanded upon.
Rogue7 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Great Story, I'm glad to see you're posting again :)
Essex chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Nice to see that you've updated on the site, even if it is only something copied over from elsewhere. Does this mean that you're getting back into writing?
DrTempo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I was wondering when this was gonna show up here...Someone has GOT to write stories set in this universe...Like, how did things go when Diana showed up for the first time, how did the Senshi learn of the cats' true identites...There's much potential here.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
A wonderful and very origional Crossover. This is quite posibly the best one-shot Ranma/Sailor Moon crossover on .
Orochigin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loves it to death. anyway great story dude.
DeltaBladeX chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Remember reading this a few years ago. Does this mean you will be getting back into writing or are you simply uploading this to a site where it won't get lost?
Lizard King chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Now this is an old favorite of mine from your website, Kenko. I hope it heralds new writing from you, as your work and your humor have been sorely missed.
CervantesOsis chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow. Just...wow. This has a LOT of potential to be made into a full-blown series, so it's kind of sad that it's just a one-shot. I'd LOVE to see more of both series from the neo-Mau POVs.

A great story, and I must now read your other work to see if it's as good.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Not as full-out crazy-funny as your other works, but just as good on the other aspects. Nice to see you writing again.

...though it's kind of sad that keeping a story appropriately concise like this is such a rare skill among fanfiction authors. I think you forgot to mark it "Complete" in the FFnet metadata though.
Nysk chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Good story, well written if a bit rushed. (As in not long enough because I like long stories heh.)

Thank you for writing it.
CJNyfalt chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Nice short story. It's good to see you active again.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »