Reviews for Alone
RMBlythe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is most definitely one of my favorite stories on here! I've already read it multiple times, so I figured it's about time I leave a review :). I love seeing the more caring side of the boys, not that I don't love their happy-go-lucky attitude in the movies, but they've got a rough life. It can't always be easy. Also, I love that you switched it, with Connor as the one who needs Murphy, as usually it's the other way around. Brilliantly written, and I look forward to more of your stories in this fandom!
SiriusDancer chapter 3 . 10/13/2013
Lovre it! perfect
ThorneofAcre chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
That was surprisingly well done. Usually the h/c on these boys tend to become uncharacteristic and sappy, but that wasn't the case here. The portrayal of both characters was spot on and I think a part of me died and went to heaven at the fight in the beginning.
I encourage you to write as much in this fandom as you can. I wholly agree with the third movie including shirtlessness and angst. The boys are waaaaaaaay to happy throughout both the movies. :') And we are evil.
Anyway, hope to see more from you soon.
Sapphrye chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
I love this story. I've read it... I don't know. Maybe 12 times now? There are some spelling errors and missed words, but overall one of my favorite fanfics. Very well done!
Ruby Red-ink chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
Loved this story! It's so good! I checked out the other stories you have planned for this fandom on your profile, and I am so looking forward to you publishing them! Please do it soon!
anon chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
Awesome, just what I needed. Isn't it great that you can write a story in 09 and I discover it in 12 and love it. Ah the joys of the written word.
anon chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
What I love here, besides the fact that your tag name is Castiel's Drycleaner which is awesome, is that even half dead Connor knows how to do his job. They are The Saints after all. And yeah, I think Murph is probably the younger twin too. But if I ever have twins I am so doing the same thing and not telling them, cause I'm cruel like that.
anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ahh, I always fall back in love with the Boondock Saints this time of year. Great story so far and hurt/comfort is my crack. Plus it's Mary Sue free (thank God) and actually read a story once that went into how the brothers were sort of asexual, aromantic soulmates. In other words having no sexual interest for anyone but a deep love for each other that left them unusually close and comfortable. I think that's the closest I've seen to describing what they were like in the first movie. Two halves of a whole. Anyway on to the next bit.
Feathered Filly chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
My BDS love has suddenly been reignited. I like both brothers, but I've always been more of a Murphy girl myself. So, of course I enjoy Murph whump more than Connor. Truth be told, only reason I read this was because I saw your penname and knew your talent because of the Supernatural story you wrote. I see in your profile you've got outlines for other BDS stories, but that looks like it was put up along time ago, not to mention this story itself is 1 1/2 years old itself.
MadEva chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Looooove it!

Going right to favorites!
A. Murray chapter 3 . 4/13/2010
i am a nerd face :D i totally didn't see that chapter three was posted! silly me.

this was lovely. perfect if i dare use such an absolute. your dialogue, plot, emotions... everything was spot on! and all that with the bullets and the blood, you really did your homework.

you've penned a great story. be proud. i love the history, your hints, that you stuck into this story. it made it more real than most who attempt.

and speaking of: i do want to know about the attempted drowning at sixteen. write that! :D hehe

ps: i had some fav lines but this one had be cracking up: "do you know what happens in the movies when people say that?" lmao.

really great story! i can't wait for you to write more!
A. Murray chapter 2 . 4/13/2010
"all good servants are english." i liked that.

in fact, i liked this whole thing! very well written. you've got great detail and the intrigue is excellent! and yeah, that cliffie, not cool. :D

i hope you post more soon! in the meantime, this is going on my favorites.
A. Murray chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
i like this! very good brotherly interactions. i don't really find it off character at all. excited to read the next chapter!
JamieElizabeth chapter 3 . 4/12/2010
dude. I just made an account so I could review and tell you how much this story blew my mind. I have to get a towel to clean my mind up from where you blew it all over the wall, for Christ sake. and you are TOTALLY right. angst/hurt/comfort3 especially when it's those men. and I love that you don't overdo it so it's all gay and whiny. okay. ) that is all. I look WAY forward to more Boondock love.
Silverness101 chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
I must say that the same cross-over got me addicted to boondock saints as well. So when I saw ur narration I just had to read it, and let me say, that this is a brilliant piece of work!