Reviews for Bella Is A Punk Rocker
rolling eyes chapter 35 . 7/15
Will you ever do an epilogue? I am in complete agreement with Alice. Rosalie just wants the rich life again.
rolling eyes chapter 35 . 2/15
Okay it has been a very long time, and maybe you forgot about this story, but I really wish there was an epilogue. I so want to know what happens with Victoria, Rosalie, and how Bella would have reacted to Edward making out with Victoria.
Tori kept that kid because Edward is "rich".
mskirara chapter 35 . 8/2/2014
That was a really good story and I can't wait for the epilogue. Thanks so much.
mskirara chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
I loved mermaids and I'm loving this story. I'm gonna finish reading now. Thanks.
BellaLaila87 chapter 34 . 3/14/2013
OMG please please PLEASE! update soon! I LOVE this story. So well written so amazingly thought through :D I love it!
JustChill chapter 17 . 2/20/2012
This such an awesome story! Bella is absolutely brilliant and Charlie, well he's one of the best I've ever read ;) kudos for making that happen!

Also this:

"Yeah, Thanksgiving. You know, fourth Thursday of November? The day we celebrate the Pilgrims and the Indians making a big, peaceful feast? Turkey day? Gobble gobble? Macy's Day Parade? And, if you're Charlie, Football day."

is the best description of Thanksgiving ever given and this is coming from someone who doesn't live in the US!

Emmaline3 chapter 34 . 10/23/2011
Dum de dum dum dummmm, is right! Is there an end to this never-ending story of one trauma after another? I can't imagine that there is a tragedy left to add to this. The continual pile-on on Edward is bizarre. And the 'mommy' thing with Esme makes my eyeballs roll and my skin crawl for Edward, and now he's wealthy? It sounds as though you created this as you went along... I have to say though that 'Charlie' holds the only redeemable parts in your story. Your 'Charlie' truly is the best one I've read in FF. He is adorable and very witty, so congratulations! Too bad the other characters were written so...oddly? This story should have ended chapters ago, it's chapter 34 and still going? *snore*
VronniePantz chapter 34 . 10/23/2011

Im a new fact i have read from chap 1 through to chap 34 in one sitting, its now 12:39am... thats a long load of reading and one hell of a ride so far...

to be honest when i first started i thought it would be a bit of a funny light hearted story (simply from the title... im shallow lol)... but i was so pleasantly suprised. I LOVE reading stories where the plots simply suck me in and take me for a ride... and yours certainly has...

when i got to the end i nearly had a fit when i realised there was no more "next" button i nearly burst into tears... then i saw the last update date, and literally had to hold back tears...

but then i read your profile... and saw that their is hope... your trusty mac is back hopefully in good health... and its nice to see you are still around...

just wanted to say, dont lose faith... keep writing, i am absolutely in love with this story... ignore any haters out there... and go at your own pace... i wont ask that you hurry the chap up just for the sake... im happy to wait knowing hopefully that what you give us will be well worth the wait :)

Vron xo
Nyx Nuit chapter 34 . 5/23/2011
Dum de dum dum duuuuuuuummm!
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 34 . 5/22/2011
Damn I hate you. I can't continued read this story anymore I hate author always make them forgive that bitch Rosalie so easily when she hurt Edward or Bella. Damn it i read another story for nothing.
gr33t3 chapter 34 . 5/22/2011
Aww, Ice Queen does have a heart.
shayna.lane chapter 34 . 5/21/2011
I don't think they should forgive her so quickly i still feel like she only wants to apologize because she doesn't want to be poor I hope edward makes her work for it yes she told him he had a son but she did it in the most damaging way and she needs real punishment. I hope E does go home to bella so glad she forgave him I just need them to be happy again
teambellaedward chapter 34 . 5/21/2011
kiley39 chapter 33 . 4/5/2011
I need an update im dying.