Reviews for Darry's Final Hour
I liked it it was interesting but very sad

Can you create one like this but like where it can cause the fans to be more interesting & maybe start thinking about it when they watch the movie

Sincerely yours
Marybeth Creepers fan lol
I hope the third Jeepers Creepers movie is better than the second one & more scarier
I think it's sad to see or hear about the horrible thing that happened to someone you love
lydia cusworth chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Actually the creeper cut open the back of darrys head and took his eyes out from the back and he doesn't die at a metel table he dies dangling from a rope
adolf hitler chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
10/10 fuckn fapped
Lilindy chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
I felt so bad for him when I seen the movie I had no idea what he went through thank goodness The movies not realit was very detailed and specific
evilfreak chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow
Speilberg chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Excellent! Now do one showing the thoughts of that blonde boy in the cornfield pleezze
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I Want to be in jeepers creepers 3 victor salva my character will be a ghost helping darry and billy help find their families and tell how to kill the creeper.
this typing is by Abraham Isaac Mucius 3rd. P.S. send me a wanting letter to my house so I can be in the movie ok. I reside at 1784 Heckscher Avenue North Bay Shore , Long Island , New York.
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Dear, Victor Salva I want to be in Jeepers Creepers 3 my character will be also a ghost of a victim of the creeper who is telling Minxie to find Trish Jenner and tell her about seeing her dead brother in a vision she had then me and Darry will go into Minxie's dream Trish will also be there her line will be '' what is this place''because she is in a place where the creeper dwelled thousands of years ago. Darry and I will reply '' this is where the creeper dwelled in the town of Voulson Ville'' which is a Vicking village in Russia then showing how the creeper became who he is now. Then Trish,Minxie,Jack Targgart SR, Jack Taggart JR and Scotty kill the creeper once and for all.
By the Way I live on Long Island, New York where reside is 1784 Heckscher Avenue North Bay Shore, New York.
This typing is by Abraham Mucius III.
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
they should have a deleted scene of Darry's death and his spirit coming out of his body and then warning other humans of the creeper. BY THE WAY THIS IS TO YOU VICTOR SALVA ! MAKE JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 ALREADY PLUS SEND A RECOMANDATION LETTER TO MY HOUSE 1784 HECKSCHER AVENUE NORTH BAY SHORE, NEW YORK I WANT TO STAR AS A GHOST HELPING JUSTIN LONG'S CHARACTER DARRY TO HELP TRISH, TAGGART SR. AND JR. TO KILL THE CREEPER ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THEN HAVE SCIENTISTS STUDY THE CREEPER THEN HAVING THE FILM END WITH DARRY AND I BEING REINCARNATED AS TRISH'S SECOND AND THIRD CHILD THANK YA KINDLY VICTOR.
Baz chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Up to where it was 'Twenty minutes later...' it would've been more logical that when Darry's eyesight returned that Darry's outer appearance is what creature wanted from him. In consequence, Darry's consciousness had become the monster of the creature too and upon awakening twenty minutes later this is what the part of the creatue known as Darry was beginning to understand. He was a new man, so to speak - in reference to the sibling rivalry at the start of the movie, this echoed that he was indeed 'better' than his sister Trish.
Jerry chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awesome ! Why Darry why!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i loved it it really gave me an imagination on what darry went thru bravo well done