Reviews for Darry's Final Hour
evilfreak chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Wow
Speilberg chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
Excellent! Now do one showing the thoughts of that blonde boy in the cornfield pleezze
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Wow
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
I Want to be in jeepers creepers 3 victor salva my character will be a ghost helping darry and billy help find their families and tell how to kill the creeper.
this typing is by Abraham Isaac Mucius 3rd. P.S. send me a wanting letter to my house so I can be in the movie ok. I reside at 1784 Heckscher Avenue North Bay Shore , Long Island , New York.
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Dear, Victor Salva I want to be in Jeepers Creepers 3 my character will be also a ghost of a victim of the creeper who is telling Minxie to find Trish Jenner and tell her about seeing her dead brother in a vision she had then me and Darry will go into Minxie's dream Trish will also be there her line will be '' what is this place''because she is in a place where the creeper dwelled thousands of years ago. Darry and I will reply '' this is where the creeper dwelled in the town of Voulson Ville'' which is a Vicking village in Russia then showing how the creeper became who he is now. Then Trish,Minxie,Jack Targgart SR, Jack Taggart JR and Scotty kill the creeper once and for all.
By the Way I live on Long Island, New York where reside is 1784 Heckscher Avenue North Bay Shore, New York.
This typing is by Abraham Mucius III.
Abraham Mucius 3 chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
they should have a deleted scene of Darry's death and his spirit coming out of his body and then warning other humans of the creeper. BY THE WAY THIS IS TO YOU VICTOR SALVA ! MAKE JEEPERS CREEPERS 3 ALREADY PLUS SEND A RECOMANDATION LETTER TO MY HOUSE 1784 HECKSCHER AVENUE NORTH BAY SHORE, NEW YORK I WANT TO STAR AS A GHOST HELPING JUSTIN LONG'S CHARACTER DARRY TO HELP TRISH, TAGGART SR. AND JR. TO KILL THE CREEPER ONCE AND FOR ALL AND THEN HAVE SCIENTISTS STUDY THE CREEPER THEN HAVING THE FILM END WITH DARRY AND I BEING REINCARNATED AS TRISH'S SECOND AND THIRD CHILD THANK YA KINDLY VICTOR.
Baz chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
Up to where it was 'Twenty minutes later...' it would've been more logical that when Darry's eyesight returned that Darry's outer appearance is what creature wanted from him. In consequence, Darry's consciousness had become the monster of the creature too and upon awakening twenty minutes later this is what the part of the creatue known as Darry was beginning to understand. He was a new man, so to speak - in reference to the sibling rivalry at the start of the movie, this echoed that he was indeed 'better' than his sister Trish.
Jerry chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Awesome ! Why Darry why!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
i loved it it really gave me an imagination on what darry went thru bravo well done
hermoine potter chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow nice fic
hermoine potter chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow nice fic
hy-life chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Wow i am impressed good ending too bad it wasnt in the movie Darry was sooo hot why couldnt he have taken Trish lol keep up the good work
Hera chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
You evil little psychopathic/sociaopathic it you ain't even a person you ain't a thing you is an IT!p.s this was the best what happened after Darry was taken I have ever read great frick'in work : smirks devilishly at the thought of Darry's death smacks self for having that thought your1# fan Hera;)
Hera chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
That's some BULLICKA I would have punched jc in the face the face while avoiding hitting Darry eyes good writing though p.s. Bullicka BULLICKA!
Ami Quinton26 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
WOW. I don't know why I didn't notice this before. It was awesome, I could picture everything. Poor Darry! But, I wish you would continue it into some kind of ongoing story. It would be fascinating to have a story entirely from Darry's POV, as a ghost! How unique.