Reviews for John and Delenn in A Question of Faith 2
Bestofthelot chapter 1 . 3/4
Thank you so very much. I really needed this story. It helps me to be able to fill in some gaps not covered by the series. I wish this had been an episode because it was beautifully written. Thank you again.
RogueRaven21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Your B5 stories are simply amazing! Wonderfully written, perfectly answering questions I've contemplated. Your characterization is spot on with both John and Delenn's fears and their need to protect each other. Well, done!
TrigunCrazed chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Another great fic. I just read both parts. This had quite the belnd of romance, intimacy, humor and drama! I laughed a couple of times and other times I was worried despite the knowledge of the show's future. Next one you write, I will read!

Thanks again for the great read,

TrigunCrazed
chibi-eladiel chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Just finished to read this one shot...and I nearly cried during my reading. It was so well written and so precise I really adored it. You know well and respect the characters, and that really makes a difference to me, it is so well made it could have been the real events from what we now about David's birth.

Congrats !

(sorry for the english grammar errors, I'm french)
BFS chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I have always been a fan of Babylon 5 even though I only saw Season I and II. With regards to your story, it really depicts the fears that any father may have when the mother is giving birth.
Nyt Yanse chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is a really well done set of scenes. I like the bit about John thinking about Delenn's breasts (I mean, he IS a man ;)) and i also think the reaction Delenn had to the news about drooling and pooping (I can actually picture her saying that!) was both brilliant and in-character! Great story, loved every word.