Reviews for The Trap
ENCORE!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/24/2018
ENCORE! SEQUEL!
Singlerose001 chapter 2 . 11/29/2016
soooooo Did we forget that 1 inuyasha is completely naked during this whole ending for one...and 2 uuum lets not forget his sword?
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2016
BEST FANFIC EVER! I loved the way how Inuyasha was treating her so kindly in his yokai form! Especially the whole thing about him calling her mate and trying to comfort her! Kawaii!
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Nice story here.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Sequel soon!

Merry Mary chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
lol when he finally got happy about have a mate and then about also being a daddy i laughed and imagined a chibi inuyasha running in circles screaming "i'm a daddy!"... i have a crazy imagination... (-_-)
CSIalchemist chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I can see myself in Kagome's shoes right now: 'He's gonna kill me! He's gonna kill me! He's gonna...' (Inuyasha licks neck) '...lick me?'
CSIalchemist chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
I hope Miroku and Sango found the Tessaiga while all this was going on!
Awwww! Inuyasha's demon side is so sweet! So cute!
chrissyann344 chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
I am always a little disapointed that stories like this end, I want more! I want to see how they deal with the bond and pregnancy while hunting for the shards and fighting Naraku. However, I am always satisfied by the wonderful authors and their writing. Thank you fro the time you take to delve into the wonderful world that is inuyasha.
JohnDoe-78 chapter 2 . 2/19/2013
This was a great story! Thank you so much for this. Fluff is always a welcome thing in my book. Take care and have a great week.
Sincerely, JohnDoe-78
ashtyn2188 chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
I love this guy I love how much hard work and passion you put into please keep up the good work and keep making you stories thank you
inklover93 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
You did a truly phenomenal job on this one. I was so impressed with the level of writing. Especially for a story about an anime (because I have read hundreds of those kinds of fanfictions and few are this well written). I keep rereading it over and over again and I keep expecting myself to get tired of it or want to put it to bed for a while because I have read it too much but that has yet to happen (and I've read it dozens of times). So thank you for posting this up so people like me could read it.:)
Darksknight chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
I would love to see the sequel to this. You wrote this very well, I am quite impressed. Keep up the amazing work.