Reviews for What We Become
ToriMc chapter 1 . 5/31
This story is one of my absolute favorites and every time I have to reinstall the app to read fanfic I make sure to download these three again
ihatewriting chapter 15 . 2/19
you wrote leliana beautifully :')
Guest chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
While I think this story is well written I'm not exactly a fan of your Cullen. He's very in character which is great but I guess I never really liked the whole templar 'I hate mages' thing. Alistair is still my favorite with Anders and Zevran both a close second so I'm pretty biased. I like your Warden though... and Oghren. He's fricking hilarious.
NympheSama chapter 40 . 9/2/2016
Again, the detail, the thoughts and effort put forth into this was, phenomenal.

I'm vastly impressed and thoroughly delighted to have found and read this, it was beautiful and thrilling and just; amazing. Wonderful. Thankyou so much.
Fireskin chapter 40 . 1/31/2016
Sequel? Yes please.
GoldenGuinever chapter 30 . 1/21/2016
Stephen Amell...

OK I'm seriously dying at this right now. I know this was written several years ago but I'm a huge Arrow fan as well. This is just amazing.

The entire story has been fabulous so far! This is my first DA fanfic and I'm absolutely in love.
OedonWrithe chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
I MEAN YOU CAN GET BLACK MARKET LYRIUM or else how the heck would the Warden have Lyrium potions? It's shady and it's illegal but it's still Lyrium? Like it shouldn't be the end of the world? I'm just confused and feel like everyone's tossing around the idiot ball.
OedonWrithe chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
SHES A BLOOD MAGE
8oclocksleeper chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
I haven't finished the story yet, but I've been reading it nonstop since I found it. And I only stopped to drop in a review. You are a fantastic writer, perhaps the best writer I've come across in this site. You have a way with words that conveys events or the characters' emotions poetically, and yet it isn't done ostentatiously. Thank you for writing this!
kuniklos chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
You have no idea how many squeals occurred during reading this. I really enjoyed it!
Jade Sabre chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
FEELS AND SATISFACTION AND OH-THANK-THE-MAKER-THERE'S-A-SEQUEL ABOUNDING

this fic is still amazing and perfect and just holds up so well, as the best fics do. I will forever be in awe of you.
Jade Sabre chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
OF COURSE HE KNOCKS OVER THE TABLE i see what you did there

that is all
Jade Sabre chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
it's okay Cullen you're not crying I'm crying

wait is that how it works I forget
Jade Sabre chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
i still love this fic. i still love therrin and i still love cullen and da:i will probably be great but nothing can ever compare to all the awesome things that happen in this fic.

I just remember finding this fic after coming off my first playthrough ever and my mage being dumped and just coming to this fic and finding all my thoughts about life in the Tower and about Alistair's dumping methodology and just-it's all here. It's all here, AND it has delicious yummy wonderfully complex Cullen to go with it.

you are awesome and i love you.
Klare chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Second thinking, I shall not take your mage's name for it is yours and stealing is wrong.