Reviews for What We Become
Fireskin chapter 40 . 1/31
Sequel? Yes please.
GoldenGuinever chapter 30 . 1/21
Stephen Amell...

OK I'm seriously dying at this right now. I know this was written several years ago but I'm a huge Arrow fan as well. This is just amazing.

The entire story has been fabulous so far! This is my first DA fanfic and I'm absolutely in love.
OedonWrithe chapter 33 . 11/24/2015
I MEAN YOU CAN GET BLACK MARKET LYRIUM or else how the heck would the Warden have Lyrium potions? It's shady and it's illegal but it's still Lyrium? Like it shouldn't be the end of the world? I'm just confused and feel like everyone's tossing around the idiot ball.
OedonWrithe chapter 26 . 11/23/2015
SHES A BLOOD MAGE
8oclocksleeper chapter 25 . 3/31/2015
I haven't finished the story yet, but I've been reading it nonstop since I found it. And I only stopped to drop in a review. You are a fantastic writer, perhaps the best writer I've come across in this site. You have a way with words that conveys events or the characters' emotions poetically, and yet it isn't done ostentatiously. Thank you for writing this!
kuniklos chapter 40 . 11/8/2014
You have no idea how many squeals occurred during reading this. I really enjoyed it!
Jade Sabre chapter 39 . 9/25/2014
FEELS AND SATISFACTION AND OH-THANK-THE-MAKER-THERE'S-A-SEQUEL ABOUNDING

this fic is still amazing and perfect and just holds up so well, as the best fics do. I will forever be in awe of you.
Jade Sabre chapter 38 . 9/25/2014
OF COURSE HE KNOCKS OVER THE TABLE i see what you did there

that is all
Jade Sabre chapter 37 . 9/25/2014
it's okay Cullen you're not crying I'm crying

wait is that how it works I forget
Jade Sabre chapter 9 . 9/25/2014
i still love this fic. i still love therrin and i still love cullen and da:i will probably be great but nothing can ever compare to all the awesome things that happen in this fic.

I just remember finding this fic after coming off my first playthrough ever and my mage being dumped and just coming to this fic and finding all my thoughts about life in the Tower and about Alistair's dumping methodology and just-it's all here. It's all here, AND it has delicious yummy wonderfully complex Cullen to go with it.

you are awesome and i love you.
Klare chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Second thinking, I shall not take your mage's name for it is yours and stealing is wrong.
Klare chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I loved both your stories and plot. I felt all of the characters were well written and you've had me reading well into the night (laughing at Oghren naughtiness and Ander's sass). Now that I've finished both of them I'm unsure what to do with my life, and I can't quite get hooked on anyone else's story like yours.
I honestly want you to write more but I understand that you left the ending at an excellent spot.
In hopes of giving Cullen the love he deserves, I can't wait to name my inquisitor female mage Therein. Thank you for the wonderful read!
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 33 . 3/10/2014
So sad :(
Pint-sized She-Bear chapter 16 . 3/6/2014
:) Teagan blindsided her haha.
LovelyMagicDarkStrength chapter 39 . 7/24/2013
Beaytiful.
I've never thought someone could write a Cullen and Amell as wonderfully as you have. Ohhh I hope theres a Sequel!:) I love it! It was Beautiful! There wrre parts where I sorta wanted Alistair and Amell to run off in the Sunset Lolol (I am a Loyal Alistair fan) But Cullen more than proved himself, Even with being nuts... Haha! I love it!:)