Reviews for What We Become
QueenHel chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Really enjoyed this read, it made me see Cullen in a new light.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Oh please! A sequel is a must. there is so much to do with our former templar and the "Warden Commander" (lol). "I don't want to..."

Awesome work. please give a sequel.
ESM
therubirose chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Sequel! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Please make a sequel. You are a lovely writer.
TheLostMinstrel chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
So about this sequel - you will let us all know about it? I mean you can't not tell us when there's a sequel of the best Dragon Age fic on the web up! So shout VERY loud. Looking forward to it!
Emera-chan chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Are you going to write a sequel? I know I would love it if you did! Great story, congrats on finishing it!
MouseMage chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I love your story and YES please do a sequal if your feeling upto it lol.

... i wonder how anders will cope with Cullen? m

XD
lorvaenn chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Thank you for this story. I jumped on every update and was always eager for more. I loved your portrayal of the DA:O characters, especially Cullen. And your own characters, Therrin and Stephen, are both wonderful. I hope you decide to do a sequel.
Shazzer80 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I've been reading this from the start, it's almost sad to think it has come to an end so, please, if you have time/patience/desire to write a sequel do it! We'll all follow you... "To Amaranthine, or wherever else. Remember?" :P
Southpaw211 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Wonderful! I loved every second of it, and I love, love, love your style of writing. Thank you so much for all of the time and hard work you've put into this story for all of us to read, Crisium!

And yes please, sequel! :D
Cogitoergosumsolus chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I have been reading this work since the beginning and thank you so much for everything you have put into it. Its been such a fun and fantastic journey to take with you! A sequel would of course be wonderul but I don't think anyone would begrudge you a rest after and undertaking such as this!

Thank you again it was such an amazing work!
Erica chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
To the sequel, I say, yes, please. Fine work, and I don't want it to end.
Jenna53 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Oh yes, please do a sequel. The rest of the world can fall to pieces but we really need some together time with Therrin and Cullen. That was great. You wrote a whole book. Thanks.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
This was completely awesome! I thought that this was a perfect ending to a completely amazing story! Sequel!
Misame chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
A beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it.

Sequel ahoy!
Eleima chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Wow. I can't believe this is the end, but you've managed to wrap it all so masterfully. The most poignant departure, in my opinion, was Zevran's: he just melted away in the crowd, and while it was completely in character, it was a bit heart breaking to see a companion just disappear like that.

I also love the little details you hide here and there (Alistair's insisting that it's a dragon *statuette*, not a doll, for example).

Anyways, congratulations on a job very well done, on having the stamina to complete such a massive project.

My glee at seeing two chapters up in such a short time was tempered only by the melancholy of seeing that this journey was at an end.

However!... There's still a job to be done in Amaranthine! A sequel, pretty please? (That way, she can see Oghren again! ) )

Sequel or no, I'll be eagerly more from you, Crisium!
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »