Reviews for What We Become
The Tainted Queen chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
"Big surprise," Therrin insists vaguely, knocking a glass with her elbow. "Like… um." She gestures futilely, grasping for words and coming up unsatisfyingly short, eyeing Cullen. "Like… if I said I wanted to have a half-dozen of your redheaded babies," she manages, snapping her fingers immediately at his flabbergasted expression. "Like that, that look right there, that was my face."

Oghren is chortling.

That, that right there was the most aweseomest sentence EVER. I was cracking up so hard my entire family thought I was insane.

Oghren is just awesome. XD
Forestnymphe chapter 40 . 5/3/2010
This was a joy to read from start to finish. A masterpiece that had me laughing as well as tearing up. I could not stop reading this. The insights into the characters was brilliant. I would love to see you write more.
AndrastesKnickers chapter 40 . 5/2/2010
Oh please do write a sequel!
::jumps up and down with joy::
I can't wait!
Laurel chapter 40 . 5/1/2010
Heck yes I'm up for a sequel! This story is so well-written. Beautiful and heart-wrenching and bah! I loves it!So, yes. A sequel would be much appreciated, and I know it'll be as epic (not necessarily in length, but I won't complain if it is~) as the others. Keep up the great work, love!

3Laurel
Nithu chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
Oh, I would sell my soul to the devil for a sequel! This is such a beautiful story, it's made laugh and cry. I'd love to read more.
bloodtallow chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
YES! Absolutely want a sequel after watching how you seamlessly threaded Therrin's incredible post-Blight story with the beginning of Awakening. Plus, we need more Oghren. And Stephen. And Cullen. Well, more of everyone, really.

This has been an incredible tale, Crisium, filled with utter beauty and artistry. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
Carnac chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
I've been following this story for a while and I must say I've never been this sad because a story ended. I just love Cullen/Mage romance and this story is the absolute best that is written about them.
I would definatly love to see a sequel to this. In which I hope Therrin an dCullen can be as they were before again, and where we get to know what was in Wynne's letter to him!

Keep up the good work!
QueenHel chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Really enjoyed this read, it made me see Cullen in a new light.
EroSlackerMicha chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Oh please! A sequel is a must. there is so much to do with our former templar and the "Warden Commander" (lol). "I don't want to..."

Awesome work. please give a sequel.
ESM
therubirose chapter 40 . 4/28/2010
Sequel! Yes, yes, yes, yes! Please make a sequel. You are a lovely writer.
TheLostMinstrel chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
So about this sequel - you will let us all know about it? I mean you can't not tell us when there's a sequel of the best Dragon Age fic on the web up! So shout VERY loud. Looking forward to it!
Emera-chan chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Are you going to write a sequel? I know I would love it if you did! Great story, congrats on finishing it!
MouseMage chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I love your story and YES please do a sequal if your feeling upto it lol.

... i wonder how anders will cope with Cullen? m

XD
lorvaenn chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Thank you for this story. I jumped on every update and was always eager for more. I loved your portrayal of the DA:O characters, especially Cullen. And your own characters, Therrin and Stephen, are both wonderful. I hope you decide to do a sequel.
Shazzer80 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I've been reading this from the start, it's almost sad to think it has come to an end so, please, if you have time/patience/desire to write a sequel do it! We'll all follow you... "To Amaranthine, or wherever else. Remember?" :P
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »