Reviews for What We Become
Shazzer80 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I've been reading this from the start, it's almost sad to think it has come to an end so, please, if you have time/patience/desire to write a sequel do it! We'll all follow you... "To Amaranthine, or wherever else. Remember?" :P
Southpaw211 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Wonderful! I loved every second of it, and I love, love, love your style of writing. Thank you so much for all of the time and hard work you've put into this story for all of us to read, Crisium!

And yes please, sequel! :D
Cogitoergosumsolus chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
I have been reading this work since the beginning and thank you so much for everything you have put into it. Its been such a fun and fantastic journey to take with you! A sequel would of course be wonderul but I don't think anyone would begrudge you a rest after and undertaking such as this!

Thank you again it was such an amazing work!
Erica chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
To the sequel, I say, yes, please. Fine work, and I don't want it to end.
Jenna53 chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Oh yes, please do a sequel. The rest of the world can fall to pieces but we really need some together time with Therrin and Cullen. That was great. You wrote a whole book. Thanks.
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
This was completely awesome! I thought that this was a perfect ending to a completely amazing story! Sequel!
Misame chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
A beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it.

Sequel ahoy!
Eleima chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Wow. I can't believe this is the end, but you've managed to wrap it all so masterfully. The most poignant departure, in my opinion, was Zevran's: he just melted away in the crowd, and while it was completely in character, it was a bit heart breaking to see a companion just disappear like that.

I also love the little details you hide here and there (Alistair's insisting that it's a dragon *statuette*, not a doll, for example).

Anyways, congratulations on a job very well done, on having the stamina to complete such a massive project.

My glee at seeing two chapters up in such a short time was tempered only by the melancholy of seeing that this journey was at an end.

However!... There's still a job to be done in Amaranthine! A sequel, pretty please? (That way, she can see Oghren again! ) )

Sequel or no, I'll be eagerly more from you, Crisium!
Pisceanduality chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I AM SO UP FOR A SEQUEL! 3

Your Amell and Cullen are wonderful and I LOVE how you write everything! (OMG, I can only wonder what your Anders is like! Especially with Cullen around!)

OMG! A sequel would be AWESOME! 3
Weisshaupt chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I wish I could justifiably explain to you just how much I've loved reading this story, but words really cannot express it. All I can truly say is that this have been an absolute friggin' pleasure to read what you write, and THANK YOU for doing so.

:]
Jeshusauria chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
OMG! I just can't believe it's over... I really had a fantastic time reading this and I absolutely loved it.s

I say a huge YES! for the sequel :D

Hugs
gamingbookworm chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel? You need to ASK? Well... since you really need an answer :P ABSOLUTELY!
Jidabug chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I have loved this story so much I think a sequel would be a tasty cherry on top. :)
Zepheera chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
This is my favorite story to read and I continually looked forward to each update. I would love to see a sequel!
DBtheLinguaphile chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
OK...first off: This story has been a joy to follow from beginning to end. Your characterization and writing is top-notch. I honestly don't really have anything bad to say about it.

My second point is this: I BOW TO YOUR SKILL.

My third point: If you do not write a sequel, I will sic Dog on you. And Mabari have very, very sharp teeth. So write a sequel. PLEASE.
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »