Reviews for What We Become
NOBLAHBLAHBLAH chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
This was completely awesome! I thought that this was a perfect ending to a completely amazing story! Sequel!
Misame chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
A beautiful story, thank you so much for writing it.

Sequel ahoy!
Eleima chapter 40 . 4/26/2010
Wow. I can't believe this is the end, but you've managed to wrap it all so masterfully. The most poignant departure, in my opinion, was Zevran's: he just melted away in the crowd, and while it was completely in character, it was a bit heart breaking to see a companion just disappear like that.

I also love the little details you hide here and there (Alistair's insisting that it's a dragon *statuette*, not a doll, for example).

Anyways, congratulations on a job very well done, on having the stamina to complete such a massive project.

My glee at seeing two chapters up in such a short time was tempered only by the melancholy of seeing that this journey was at an end.

However!... There's still a job to be done in Amaranthine! A sequel, pretty please? (That way, she can see Oghren again! ) )

Sequel or no, I'll be eagerly more from you, Crisium!
Pisceanduality chapter 40 . 4/25/2010

Your Amell and Cullen are wonderful and I LOVE how you write everything! (OMG, I can only wonder what your Anders is like! Especially with Cullen around!)

OMG! A sequel would be AWESOME! 3
veilfire chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I wish I could justifiably explain to you just how much I've loved reading this story, but words really cannot express it. All I can truly say is that this have been an absolute friggin' pleasure to read what you write, and THANK YOU for doing so.

Jeshusauria chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
OMG! I just can't believe it's over... I really had a fantastic time reading this and I absolutely loved it.s

I say a huge YES! for the sequel :D

gamingbookworm chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel? You need to ASK? Well... since you really need an answer :P ABSOLUTELY!
Jidabug chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I have loved this story so much I think a sequel would be a tasty cherry on top. :)
Zepheera chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
This is my favorite story to read and I continually looked forward to each update. I would love to see a sequel!
DBtheLinguaphile chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
OK...first off: This story has been a joy to follow from beginning to end. Your characterization and writing is top-notch. I honestly don't really have anything bad to say about it.

My second point is this: I BOW TO YOUR SKILL.

My third point: If you do not write a sequel, I will sic Dog on you. And Mabari have very, very sharp teeth. So write a sequel. PLEASE.
vic chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
im up for a sequal!
Velocity River chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
*Anyone up for a sequel?*

Hell yes!
DutchNight chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
My first review - sorry, I'm a very inconsistent reviewer - even though I've been reading for the past few weeks. I love this fic and the previous one, and this is one of the Cullen stories that convinced me to write his prequel (still working on it, real life permitting, which it isn't at the moment). It's believable, and the Warden isn't some super-human or Mary Sue, and the breakup between her and Alistair was actually pretty believable as well.

If you have the inspiration, go for a sequel! I know that I'd love to read it. I'll probably even review again once or twice.

If you don't have the inspiration, I wouldn't force anything, but it seems to me that there is more to their story left unexplored.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I am SO up for a sequel :D
Maeve's Child chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel. Yes, please. I'll take it.
821 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »