Reviews for What We Become
vic chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
im up for a sequal!
Velocity River chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
*Anyone up for a sequel?*

Hell yes!
DutchNight chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
My first review - sorry, I'm a very inconsistent reviewer - even though I've been reading for the past few weeks. I love this fic and the previous one, and this is one of the Cullen stories that convinced me to write his prequel (still working on it, real life permitting, which it isn't at the moment). It's believable, and the Warden isn't some super-human or Mary Sue, and the breakup between her and Alistair was actually pretty believable as well.

If you have the inspiration, go for a sequel! I know that I'd love to read it. I'll probably even review again once or twice.

If you don't have the inspiration, I wouldn't force anything, but it seems to me that there is more to their story left unexplored.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I am SO up for a sequel :D
Maeve's Child chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel. Yes, please. I'll take it.
Sagacious Rage chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Ok, first off ::raises hand for sequel:: Or, heck, anything you feel like writing, I'll read it. I know I've told you this time and again but you are seriously a major inspiration to me. I would not have started writing again if I hadn't read this. There's no real bad guy in this story. All your characters are so genuinely likable even if they're disagreeing about how to proceed. There's no real bad guy, but I enjoy it more because of that. You hit "bittersweet" so perfectly, I don't know what else to say. Especially the ending. It's happy without being cloying and sad without being numbing and it ends neatly while leaving enough that I still want to read more. (P.S. I'm still calling shenanigans re: Oghren's disappearance) And as much as I love Therrin and Cullen and the rest and would like to see more of … where they go in life I would also love to see you explore other characters. Just… moar, please! (PPS. Especially pronz.)
Harmakhis chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
A/N: So.

::looks around, whistling innocently::

Anyone up for a sequel?

YES, Please! :0)
Saerwen Tabris chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Yes please sequel! Maybe Cullen learns who his parents are? Maybe he becomes and survives the joining? So many posibilities... Thanks as always beautiful writing.
sogoldensolo chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on the completion of this wonderful and absolutely epic fic! I think the ending can best be summed up in one word: hopeful. I don't envision peaches & cream for Cullen & Therrin going forward, but whatever comes they're facing it together. A sequel would definitely be something I'd look forward to. :)

So, any chance of a bonus "we made it to Amaranthine; time to mess up our new Arlessa-sized bed!" chapter? /shot

And you were into Zutara (mentioned in another review)? You, Jakia, me...I wonder who else ships Zutara that also ships Cullen/Mage? It can't be a coincidence that there are many Zutara shippers amongst the Cullen/Mage ship, can it? XD
Shakespira chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Casting a vote for sequel. Most definitely. Yes. Uh huh! You bet. Oh yeah! (er...I mean, sure, that would be ok).

Thank you for this. It has touched a part of me that I had forgotten existed.
Axia West chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I just wrote a review and decided to EAT IT. Because of course it did. Anyway, I adore this ending. It's bittersweet, satisfying without being cloying and improbable. VERY well done. Endings are tricky, but this one wrapped up nicely.

And I'm so glad you were nice to Cullen. Maybe the poor boy sort of needed a clean slate. Too much baggage on that one. In the end, it might be better that he's sort of wiped clean, well, he has his memories, but the strength of his mage hatred was stamped out.

So yes, PLEASE write a sequel. But only if there's lots of Anders (sorry, shameless Anderfelian here) and you give him a nice girl to squeeze. Onward!
jillyfae chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel? Like you have to ask? *grins* (that would be a yes, obviously)
Kouyukki chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
In answer to that very last question: YES. I AM SO UP FOR A SEQUEL.

I've been keeping up with this for a while now, and I have to say, I love your work 3 please keep up the amazing work.
LittlePinkTerror chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Thank you, thank you so much for continuing to write this story.

Thank you for suffering through it and probably gnashing your teeth and pulling your hair and going cross eyed over it 3

Because it's keeping me glued here. I am so rooting for Cullent and Therrin and -everyone-, and I am so happy you finished.

This is a story that I will continue to come back to, months from now, weeks from now, years from now (if it's still here and I can.)

I am so glad I found it and so glad you wrote it. 3
Elysia Maldor chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Well, I kind of think that demands a sequel,huh?

I don't think it would be forgivable for you to not make one.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »