Reviews for What We Become
Saerwen Tabris chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Yes please sequel! Maybe Cullen learns who his parents are? Maybe he becomes and survives the joining? So many posibilities... Thanks as always beautiful writing.
coldblossom chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on the completion of this wonderful and absolutely epic fic! I think the ending can best be summed up in one word: hopeful. I don't envision peaches & cream for Cullen & Therrin going forward, but whatever comes they're facing it together. A sequel would definitely be something I'd look forward to. :)

So, any chance of a bonus "we made it to Amaranthine; time to mess up our new Arlessa-sized bed!" chapter? /shot

And you were into Zutara (mentioned in another review)? You, Jakia, me...I wonder who else ships Zutara that also ships Cullen/Mage? It can't be a coincidence that there are many Zutara shippers amongst the Cullen/Mage ship, can it? XD
Shakespira chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Casting a vote for sequel. Most definitely. Yes. Uh huh! You bet. Oh yeah! (er...I mean, sure, that would be ok).

Thank you for this. It has touched a part of me that I had forgotten existed.
Axia West chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I just wrote a review and decided to EAT IT. Because of course it did. Anyway, I adore this ending. It's bittersweet, satisfying without being cloying and improbable. VERY well done. Endings are tricky, but this one wrapped up nicely.

And I'm so glad you were nice to Cullen. Maybe the poor boy sort of needed a clean slate. Too much baggage on that one. In the end, it might be better that he's sort of wiped clean, well, he has his memories, but the strength of his mage hatred was stamped out.

So yes, PLEASE write a sequel. But only if there's lots of Anders (sorry, shameless Anderfelian here) and you give him a nice girl to squeeze. Onward!
jillyfae chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel? Like you have to ask? *grins* (that would be a yes, obviously)
Kouyukki chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
In answer to that very last question: YES. I AM SO UP FOR A SEQUEL.

I've been keeping up with this for a while now, and I have to say, I love your work 3 please keep up the amazing work.
LittlePinkTerror chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Thank you, thank you so much for continuing to write this story.

Thank you for suffering through it and probably gnashing your teeth and pulling your hair and going cross eyed over it 3

Because it's keeping me glued here. I am so rooting for Cullent and Therrin and -everyone-, and I am so happy you finished.

This is a story that I will continue to come back to, months from now, weeks from now, years from now (if it's still here and I can.)

I am so glad I found it and so glad you wrote it. 3
Elysia Maldor chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Well, I kind of think that demands a sequel,huh?

I don't think it would be forgivable for you to not make one.
SidheKate chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
*voting yes for sequel!*
Inkbl0t chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
THAT-WAS-FUCKIN' AWESOME.

I will treasure this story for a long, long time. Not just because it's Cullen/Amell, but for the romance and the story in itself; not just for who was in story, but for what the story is. As a long-time admirer of your story from the Zutara fandom into the Dragon Age Beyond, I thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing AND publishing this.

-I-
RI100014 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Woo-hoo. He gets his mind back and she still forgives him. For things he's done that he can't even remember.

Horrible things that frightened and made her cautious of him, which you can very well tell by his thoughts and nervousness that he, while he couldn't very well remember any of them, he felt the weight of what he must have done to her. To them. To whatever they used to have.

Cullen is feeling incredibly lucky and blessed this day, I'm sure. And Therrin is just glad he's back.

I never really thought I'd enjoy his character as much as I did but he's so innocent and pure and an introverted character. So unlike the equally nervous but talkative Alistair - which don't get me wrong I like the man but sometimes different is a good thing.

It was a pleasant ride. Thanks for sharing.

Till next time... adios.
Midnight Strike chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on finishing this! I was really carried away while reading the story, and I cared very much for all of the characters. I love how you ended on a quiet note, with what could bes and Cullen/Therrin starting again, anew.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
jillyfae chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
aw, it's all done? *sniffles just a little* That was lovely. Thank you.
Bert8813 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
wow its finally complete i absolutely loved this story cant wait to read the epilogue
Quillweave chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
I'm crying. Of course I'm crying. Such a beautiful story, and exquisitely well-written. The ending is so sweet. Congratulations on your second giant story!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »