Reviews for What We Become
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I am SO up for a sequel :D
Maeve's Child chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel. Yes, please. I'll take it.
Sagacious Rage chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Ok, first off ::raises hand for sequel:: Or, heck, anything you feel like writing, I'll read it. I know I've told you this time and again but you are seriously a major inspiration to me. I would not have started writing again if I hadn't read this. There's no real bad guy in this story. All your characters are so genuinely likable even if they're disagreeing about how to proceed. There's no real bad guy, but I enjoy it more because of that. You hit "bittersweet" so perfectly, I don't know what else to say. Especially the ending. It's happy without being cloying and sad without being numbing and it ends neatly while leaving enough that I still want to read more. (P.S. I'm still calling shenanigans re: Oghren's disappearance) And as much as I love Therrin and Cullen and the rest and would like to see more of … where they go in life I would also love to see you explore other characters. Just… moar, please! (PPS. Especially pronz.)
Harmakhis chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
A/N: So.

::looks around, whistling innocently::

Anyone up for a sequel?

YES, Please! :0)
Saerwen Tabris chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Yes please sequel! Maybe Cullen learns who his parents are? Maybe he becomes and survives the joining? So many posibilities... Thanks as always beautiful writing.
sogoldensolo chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on the completion of this wonderful and absolutely epic fic! I think the ending can best be summed up in one word: hopeful. I don't envision peaches & cream for Cullen & Therrin going forward, but whatever comes they're facing it together. A sequel would definitely be something I'd look forward to. :)

So, any chance of a bonus "we made it to Amaranthine; time to mess up our new Arlessa-sized bed!" chapter? /shot

And you were into Zutara (mentioned in another review)? You, Jakia, me...I wonder who else ships Zutara that also ships Cullen/Mage? It can't be a coincidence that there are many Zutara shippers amongst the Cullen/Mage ship, can it? XD
Shakespira chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Casting a vote for sequel. Most definitely. Yes. Uh huh! You bet. Oh yeah! (er...I mean, sure, that would be ok).

Thank you for this. It has touched a part of me that I had forgotten existed.
Axia West chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
I just wrote a review and decided to EAT IT. Because of course it did. Anyway, I adore this ending. It's bittersweet, satisfying without being cloying and improbable. VERY well done. Endings are tricky, but this one wrapped up nicely.

And I'm so glad you were nice to Cullen. Maybe the poor boy sort of needed a clean slate. Too much baggage on that one. In the end, it might be better that he's sort of wiped clean, well, he has his memories, but the strength of his mage hatred was stamped out.

So yes, PLEASE write a sequel. But only if there's lots of Anders (sorry, shameless Anderfelian here) and you give him a nice girl to squeeze. Onward!
jillyfae chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Sequel? Like you have to ask? *grins* (that would be a yes, obviously)
Kouyukki chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
In answer to that very last question: YES. I AM SO UP FOR A SEQUEL.

I've been keeping up with this for a while now, and I have to say, I love your work 3 please keep up the amazing work.
LittlePinkTerror chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Thank you, thank you so much for continuing to write this story.

Thank you for suffering through it and probably gnashing your teeth and pulling your hair and going cross eyed over it 3

Because it's keeping me glued here. I am so rooting for Cullent and Therrin and -everyone-, and I am so happy you finished.

This is a story that I will continue to come back to, months from now, weeks from now, years from now (if it's still here and I can.)

I am so glad I found it and so glad you wrote it. 3
Elysia Maldor chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Well, I kind of think that demands a sequel,huh?

I don't think it would be forgivable for you to not make one.
SidheKate chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
*voting yes for sequel!*
Inkbl0t chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
THAT-WAS-FUCKIN' AWESOME.

I will treasure this story for a long, long time. Not just because it's Cullen/Amell, but for the romance and the story in itself; not just for who was in story, but for what the story is. As a long-time admirer of your story from the Zutara fandom into the Dragon Age Beyond, I thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing AND publishing this.

-I-
RI100014 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Woo-hoo. He gets his mind back and she still forgives him. For things he's done that he can't even remember.

Horrible things that frightened and made her cautious of him, which you can very well tell by his thoughts and nervousness that he, while he couldn't very well remember any of them, he felt the weight of what he must have done to her. To them. To whatever they used to have.

Cullen is feeling incredibly lucky and blessed this day, I'm sure. And Therrin is just glad he's back.

I never really thought I'd enjoy his character as much as I did but he's so innocent and pure and an introverted character. So unlike the equally nervous but talkative Alistair - which don't get me wrong I like the man but sometimes different is a good thing.

It was a pleasant ride. Thanks for sharing.

Till next time... adios.