Reviews for What We Become
Midnight Strike chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on finishing this! I was really carried away while reading the story, and I cared very much for all of the characters. I love how you ended on a quiet note, with what could bes and Cullen/Therrin starting again, anew.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
jillyfae chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
aw, it's all done? *sniffles just a little* That was lovely. Thank you.
Bert8813 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
wow its finally complete i absolutely loved this story cant wait to read the epilogue
Quillweave chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
I'm crying. Of course I'm crying. Such a beautiful story, and exquisitely well-written. The ending is so sweet. Congratulations on your second giant story!
Midnight Strike chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Grr. I keep on losing my reviews and I'm not sure if you're sending properly. I apologize if you're getting variations of the same review repeated because ffnet is still acting up.

I like Teagan/Leliana. They are really growing on me. I especially adore the way you write Leliana, because she is feminine and giggly without being TOO much. She is also soft-hearted, but also deadly. I also love Dog as nanny too!

These goodbyes feel different in a way from the time when Therrin left. Zev disappearing, and then Oghren. And awkward Therrin / Cullen. Sad.
Elysia Maldor chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Huzzah! Let the epilogue be happy, please.

I'd missed the happy bits, but they returned for one last dance. I'll miss this story with Cullen and Therrin.
Midnight Strike chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
I'm not sure what I feel about Teagan. He feels a bit wishy-washy to me in terms of his feelings. Or maybe he only chooses to see what he wants to see when it comes to the women that he could be or could have been with.

Alistair is just as adorable and...ridiculous as ever. I want to shake my head every time he opens his mouth. The idea that anyone would ever ask him for advice about love makes me laugh, but he is quite cute in a bumbling way like I’ve said before.

But I love your Cullen. I love how broken he is, how he is reaching very hard to remember, and how sad it is to see him together with Therrin. I’m really rooting for them eventually to find each other again.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
"Cullen thinks that perhaps a chance is all they need." Perfect! Am sad that it is over, but it was a beautiful story, well done, thank you so much!
Midnight Strike chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
I feel like everything is winding down now. And I wonder if there will be any BIG REVELATIONS near the end. I love the rivalry between Alistair and Leliana, I think it is absolutely adorable how they fight for Therrin’s attentions. I like how you portrayed Alistair and Cecily (but Cecily being a Cousland, really? Curious about how you would manage that), and how they aren’t quite lovers yet, but they are progressing towards becoming friends and maybe something more. And Teagan, sigh. I wonder if he will ever get out of Eamon’s shadow, and I wonder what will come of him and Leliana.
Kimbo42 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
SO

MUCH

LOVE

for this story! My heart swelled. I shed a single perfect tear. (I did actually have a single tear fall, no joke). I can't think of anything else to say that's not effusive fangirling so... *squee!* I 3 you Cris!
ninjamonkey20 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
It's over already? I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful and I just went "aw" at the end. Great work! *claps* _
NuitNuit chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
*happy sigh* Love the ending. Wonderful wrap up to an incredible story. You tell us how awesome we are, your readers? Let me say how awesome you are! If I am ever quizzed as to what I think the best DA fanfic out there may be, hands down, you win the contest. This story had depth, multi-dimensional characters and truly pulled the reader (or at least it did for me) into the tale.

Now, go drink some sangria!
Malaia chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Well an epic ending deserves an epic review for an epic story.

With that in mind, I wanted to tell you that you have a way of crafting characters and a story that make fantasy characters come to life.

I can't tell you how many times I've opened one of your chapters and been in awe of your skill with words and your ability to draw me into this world.

Cullen has long been my favorite character in the game, but nothing I could have imagined would make him half as good as you and your story.

This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Thank you for churning out epic nights and hairpulling days to create it.

In conclusion, because this is way too sappy, I want to snort you.
serenbach chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
I'm so happy that Teagan and Leliana finally got together- it was so sweet. But I am sad that it was the only happy thing in this chapter- poor Therrin. I hope Zevran and Oghren reappear at some point. Excellent chapter. :)
Lilith Morgana chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Guh, what can I say, I'm so *very* fond of this in every way and Leliana and Teagan own my heart. And ow, Zevran leaving made me sad. Moar, moar. ;)
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »