Reviews for What We Become
Elysia Maldor chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Huzzah! Let the epilogue be happy, please.

I'd missed the happy bits, but they returned for one last dance. I'll miss this story with Cullen and Therrin.
Midnight Strike chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
I'm not sure what I feel about Teagan. He feels a bit wishy-washy to me in terms of his feelings. Or maybe he only chooses to see what he wants to see when it comes to the women that he could be or could have been with.

Alistair is just as adorable and...ridiculous as ever. I want to shake my head every time he opens his mouth. The idea that anyone would ever ask him for advice about love makes me laugh, but he is quite cute in a bumbling way like I’ve said before.

But I love your Cullen. I love how broken he is, how he is reaching very hard to remember, and how sad it is to see him together with Therrin. I’m really rooting for them eventually to find each other again.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
"Cullen thinks that perhaps a chance is all they need." Perfect! Am sad that it is over, but it was a beautiful story, well done, thank you so much!
Midnight Strike chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
I feel like everything is winding down now. And I wonder if there will be any BIG REVELATIONS near the end. I love the rivalry between Alistair and Leliana, I think it is absolutely adorable how they fight for Therrin’s attentions. I like how you portrayed Alistair and Cecily (but Cecily being a Cousland, really? Curious about how you would manage that), and how they aren’t quite lovers yet, but they are progressing towards becoming friends and maybe something more. And Teagan, sigh. I wonder if he will ever get out of Eamon’s shadow, and I wonder what will come of him and Leliana.
Kimbo42 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
SO

MUCH

LOVE

for this story! My heart swelled. I shed a single perfect tear. (I did actually have a single tear fall, no joke). I can't think of anything else to say that's not effusive fangirling so... *squee!* I 3 you Cris!
ninjamonkey20 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
It's over already? I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful and I just went "aw" at the end. Great work! *claps* _
NuitNuit chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
*happy sigh* Love the ending. Wonderful wrap up to an incredible story. You tell us how awesome we are, your readers? Let me say how awesome you are! If I am ever quizzed as to what I think the best DA fanfic out there may be, hands down, you win the contest. This story had depth, multi-dimensional characters and truly pulled the reader (or at least it did for me) into the tale.

Now, go drink some sangria!
Malaia chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Well an epic ending deserves an epic review for an epic story.

With that in mind, I wanted to tell you that you have a way of crafting characters and a story that make fantasy characters come to life.

I can't tell you how many times I've opened one of your chapters and been in awe of your skill with words and your ability to draw me into this world.

Cullen has long been my favorite character in the game, but nothing I could have imagined would make him half as good as you and your story.

This is one of the most beautiful stories I've read. Thank you for churning out epic nights and hairpulling days to create it.

In conclusion, because this is way too sappy, I want to snort you.
serenbach chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
I'm so happy that Teagan and Leliana finally got together- it was so sweet. But I am sad that it was the only happy thing in this chapter- poor Therrin. I hope Zevran and Oghren reappear at some point. Excellent chapter. :)
Lilith Morgana chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Guh, what can I say, I'm so *very* fond of this in every way and Leliana and Teagan own my heart. And ow, Zevran leaving made me sad. Moar, moar. ;)
Dasque chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
Cris, this was beautiful. I loved the way Zevran just vanished into the crowds - it was so much more satisfying than a drawn out goodbye that didn't fit his character. I see dark times ahead, and I am perversely at the edge of my seat waiting for them.
Elysia Maldor chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
It was so sweet at the beginning and then the ending was so...melancholy? Is that the right word? I think that's it, but I'm not entirely sure...

I miss Cullen and Therrin being Cullen and Therrin. Now they're just two entities that stammer and retreat from each other. And the world just sucks for them. They're never left alone and people keep interrupting 'moments'.

I'm happy that Teagan and Leliana will be together. It's not going to be without issues, but hopefully they'll stick together. I remember Leliana being jealous in the game, though. I didn't even know that she liked my character that way until she confronted her about Alistair...
Shakespira chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
Thank you for sharing your wonderful gift. The story of Cullen and Therrin is deep and rich and filled with such emotional highs and lows. I keep coming back to it, transported to a place of unimaginable joy, sorrow and growth.
OfCakeAndIceCream chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
bad Eamon! BAD!

...poor Cullen, poor poor Cullen.

Malaia chapter 38 . 4/24/2010
in a light cloud of fragrance as the white petals unfurl. - good gawd that is poetry. 3. Sometimes you'r writing raises the little hairs on my arms.
818 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »