Reviews for What We Become
Elysia Maldor chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
Well, I kind of think that demands a sequel,huh?

I don't think it would be forgivable for you to not make one.
SidheKate chapter 40 . 4/25/2010
*voting yes for sequel!*
Inkbl0t chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
THAT-WAS-FUCKIN' AWESOME.

I will treasure this story for a long, long time. Not just because it's Cullen/Amell, but for the romance and the story in itself; not just for who was in story, but for what the story is. As a long-time admirer of your story from the Zutara fandom into the Dragon Age Beyond, I thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing AND publishing this.

-I-
RI100014 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Woo-hoo. He gets his mind back and she still forgives him. For things he's done that he can't even remember.

Horrible things that frightened and made her cautious of him, which you can very well tell by his thoughts and nervousness that he, while he couldn't very well remember any of them, he felt the weight of what he must have done to her. To them. To whatever they used to have.

Cullen is feeling incredibly lucky and blessed this day, I'm sure. And Therrin is just glad he's back.

I never really thought I'd enjoy his character as much as I did but he's so innocent and pure and an introverted character. So unlike the equally nervous but talkative Alistair - which don't get me wrong I like the man but sometimes different is a good thing.

It was a pleasant ride. Thanks for sharing.

Till next time... adios.
Midnight Strike chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Congratulations on finishing this! I was really carried away while reading the story, and I cared very much for all of the characters. I love how you ended on a quiet note, with what could bes and Cullen/Therrin starting again, anew.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
unfantasmagorical chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
aw, it's all done? *sniffles just a little* That was lovely. Thank you.
Bert8813 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
wow its finally complete i absolutely loved this story cant wait to read the epilogue
Quillweave chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
I'm crying. Of course I'm crying. Such a beautiful story, and exquisitely well-written. The ending is so sweet. Congratulations on your second giant story!
Midnight Strike chapter 38 . 4/25/2010
Grr. I keep on losing my reviews and I'm not sure if you're sending properly. I apologize if you're getting variations of the same review repeated because ffnet is still acting up.

I like Teagan/Leliana. They are really growing on me. I especially adore the way you write Leliana, because she is feminine and giggly without being TOO much. She is also soft-hearted, but also deadly. I also love Dog as nanny too!

These goodbyes feel different in a way from the time when Therrin left. Zev disappearing, and then Oghren. And awkward Therrin / Cullen. Sad.
Elysia Maldor chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
Huzzah! Let the epilogue be happy, please.

I'd missed the happy bits, but they returned for one last dance. I'll miss this story with Cullen and Therrin.
Midnight Strike chapter 37 . 4/25/2010
I'm not sure what I feel about Teagan. He feels a bit wishy-washy to me in terms of his feelings. Or maybe he only chooses to see what he wants to see when it comes to the women that he could be or could have been with.

Alistair is just as adorable and...ridiculous as ever. I want to shake my head every time he opens his mouth. The idea that anyone would ever ask him for advice about love makes me laugh, but he is quite cute in a bumbling way like I’ve said before.

But I love your Cullen. I love how broken he is, how he is reaching very hard to remember, and how sad it is to see him together with Therrin. I’m really rooting for them eventually to find each other again.
Saerwen Tabris chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
"Cullen thinks that perhaps a chance is all they need." Perfect! Am sad that it is over, but it was a beautiful story, well done, thank you so much!
Midnight Strike chapter 36 . 4/25/2010
I feel like everything is winding down now. And I wonder if there will be any BIG REVELATIONS near the end. I love the rivalry between Alistair and Leliana, I think it is absolutely adorable how they fight for Therrin’s attentions. I like how you portrayed Alistair and Cecily (but Cecily being a Cousland, really? Curious about how you would manage that), and how they aren’t quite lovers yet, but they are progressing towards becoming friends and maybe something more. And Teagan, sigh. I wonder if he will ever get out of Eamon’s shadow, and I wonder what will come of him and Leliana.
Kimbo42 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
SO

MUCH

LOVE

for this story! My heart swelled. I shed a single perfect tear. (I did actually have a single tear fall, no joke). I can't think of anything else to say that's not effusive fangirling so... *squee!* I 3 you Cris!
ninjamonkey20 chapter 39 . 4/25/2010
It's over already? I just wanted to let you know that I have enjoyed reading this story. It was beautiful and I just went "aw" at the end. Great work! *claps* _
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »