Reviews for What We Become
the-true-Freya chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I just wanted to tell you I have been giggling and even laughing out loud at random intervals. My fiancé is looking at me strangely.
Gotta love the way you write Oghren!
Seffora chapter 40 . 3/9/2013
Love this. I love the way Cullen is portrayed in lyrium withdrawl. Great writing!
TheSodaVampire chapter 40 . 10/31/2012
Loved it, made me cry like a baby and laugh like a deranged hyena. :)
Everiel chapter 40 . 10/28/2012
Sequel. Please. I just blasted through this entire epic in 3 hours. I did not make Halloween costumes, clean the kitchen, or feed the dog. This is... beyond anything I could ever have come up with. Magnificent. Heartwrenching, with pathos instead of angst and breathing, living characters.

Absolutely epic, absolutely riveting, and I shall absolutely follow anything you write.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/14/2012

I mean, really. Wow.

This is a brilliant piece. The best.
My thanks :)
imdoingthisformyfriend chapter 8 . 10/5/2012
That scene... I have no words. It was so beautifully written, so sensual. Wow. I can't get over how fantastic it is.
imdoingthisformyfriend chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
This is a the greatest chapter I've ever read in my life. On my goodness... The humor, the characterization, the timing! It's great. Love it.
KendraPendragon chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Well, that was something. I love that Leliana is so faithful in her heart and is not afraid of speaking of the love of the Maker in the, well, most dangerous place, I guess. Though a girly girl, Leliana is a tough chick.
KendraPendragon chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
At first I cringed at the thought of Wynne and Greagoir. But the longer I think about it, the better I like it. Bittersweet again, but romantic as hell. In a tragic kinda way. Living under the same roof with the one person you love and not being aloud to love him/her must be horrible. :(

Leliana! Yai! I like her. She's a girly girl, but always made me laugh in the game. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Very sweet, and sad, and lovely. Very well written, as always, Dear.
KendraPendragon chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Buhahaha, liked the orlesian butt-kicking.
And I really like that Cullen still thinks of the cage, which would have been a horrible experience, for sure.
Love the flirting in the end. *girlishly giggle*
KendraPendragon chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
That was way less spectacular than I thought. But it fits to the tone of the story and I like that Amell doesn't cry her eyes out when her heart is settled on another one. Like it!
KendraPendragon chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
A very wonderful, sweet chapter. Like it very much, even the teasing cliffhanger at the end, which we all knew was about to happen. Don't f##ck it up, Al!
KendraPendragon chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Very beautifully written. Like it very much. Although in my head a voice was always screaming: 'Start snogging, Morons!'
KendraPendragon chapter 8 . 9/28/2012 had me all flushed, there. That was...wonderful! *sigh* I can totally picture it! Awesome! New favorite chapter!
821 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »