Reviews for What We Become
KendraPendragon chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Very beautifully written. Like it very much. Although in my head a voice was always screaming: 'Start snogging, Morons!'
KendraPendragon chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Oh...my...you had me all flushed, there. That was...wonderful! *sigh* I can totally picture it! Awesome! New favorite chapter!
KendraPendragon chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Hilarious chapter! Your Oghren is so right on the spot! L.O.V.E. it! My favorite chappi so far! Moooore! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Sweet Maker! That should push Cullen over the edge. No more sleep for you, buddy.
Love the idea of the boy. The whole chapter was very sweet and that it lightened the mood.
The ending was just precious. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Oh boy, there is just no end to Cullen's suffering. Poor boy. :(
KendraPendragon chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Hehe, that was very mean of you. Poor Cullen, putting him through this embarassment! How could he know that she was talking to the Mabari? Very sweet.
Yai, Wynne and Oghren! More Companions, pulease! My vote goes to Zevran. He will bring a little fun into this mysery!
KendraPendragon chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
That was...weird. It really is a shame that this should be their first kiss. Well, but is it a kiss, really? No, no, it wasn't. That didn't count. It was a coincidential touch of two pair of lips. That happens all the time! Don't know where, but I bet it does. ;)
Poor Cullen. What this might do to him?
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Like it very much. First meeting is as odd and uncomfortable like it should be. Cullen, bitter from all the loss and things he must have seen and she is all worn out from fighting...and maybe losing Alistair? Just guessing.
. .
tgail73 chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely love this story so much! Once again, thank you for writing this amazing tale.

tgail73 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
This is the second time I've read this story and I am still in awe of your writing. Your characters are so very interesting. You give them a life outside the game. They are so well written, I am emotionally invested in what happens to them. Thank you again, for bringing this wonderful story to life. 3
GlysMari chapter 15 . 9/26/2012
"And then the Maker sent me Amell." - Once again I return to reread this tale and I find my breath catching in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. The way you portray your characters is beautiful.
IBlameBradley chapter 40 . 9/13/2012
Sequal? Yes please! I know I'm a little late to the party, but I love this story, and once again I find myself at a loss for what to do now. Maybe get some early nights now that I'm not reading this story every night. Anyway, great work and I love your writing!
IBlameBradley chapter 9 . 9/7/2012
Cullen/Therrin
I will go down with this ship.
IBlameBradley chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Oh my god, this was the best chapter ever! I had to bite back laughter because everyone in my house is asleep. Hilarious! I love this story.
RainbowHeart chapter 40 . 8/12/2012
This was awesome! I can't get enough of it. The plot, the characters, the interactions! EVERYTHING! You did everything I ever hoped for in a Dragon Age fic and still made it plausible and seem authentic to what Bioware had.

Lovely.

Going to go read the rest of the series now.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »