Reviews for What We Become
KendraPendragon chapter 14 . 9/28/2012
At first I cringed at the thought of Wynne and Greagoir. But the longer I think about it, the better I like it. Bittersweet again, but romantic as hell. In a tragic kinda way. Living under the same roof with the one person you love and not being aloud to love him/her must be horrible. :(

Leliana! Yai! I like her. She's a girly girl, but always made me laugh in the game. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 13 . 9/28/2012
Very sweet, and sad, and lovely. Very well written, as always, Dear.
KendraPendragon chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Buhahaha, liked the orlesian butt-kicking.
And I really like that Cullen still thinks of the cage, which would have been a horrible experience, for sure.
Love the flirting in the end. *girlishly giggle*
KendraPendragon chapter 11 . 9/28/2012
That was way less spectacular than I thought. But it fits to the tone of the story and I like that Amell doesn't cry her eyes out when her heart is settled on another one. Like it!
KendraPendragon chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
A very wonderful, sweet chapter. Like it very much, even the teasing cliffhanger at the end, which we all knew was about to happen. Don't f##ck it up, Al!
KendraPendragon chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Very beautifully written. Like it very much. Although in my head a voice was always screaming: 'Start snogging, Morons!'
KendraPendragon chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Oh...my...you had me all flushed, there. That was...wonderful! *sigh* I can totally picture it! Awesome! New favorite chapter!
KendraPendragon chapter 6 . 9/28/2012
Hilarious chapter! Your Oghren is so right on the spot! L.O.V.E. it! My favorite chappi so far! Moooore! :)
KendraPendragon chapter 5 . 9/28/2012
Sweet Maker! That should push Cullen over the edge. No more sleep for you, buddy.
Love the idea of the boy. The whole chapter was very sweet and that it lightened the mood.
The ending was just precious. :)
KendraPendragon chapter 4 . 9/28/2012
Oh boy, there is just no end to Cullen's suffering. Poor boy. :(
KendraPendragon chapter 3 . 9/28/2012
Hehe, that was very mean of you. Poor Cullen, putting him through this embarassment! How could he know that she was talking to the Mabari? Very sweet.
Yai, Wynne and Oghren! More Companions, pulease! My vote goes to Zevran. He will bring a little fun into this mysery!
KendraPendragon chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
That was...weird. It really is a shame that this should be their first kiss. Well, but is it a kiss, really? No, no, it wasn't. That didn't count. It was a coincidential touch of two pair of lips. That happens all the time! Don't know where, but I bet it does. ;)
Poor Cullen. What this might do to him?
KendraPendragon chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Like it very much. First meeting is as odd and uncomfortable like it should be. Cullen, bitter from all the loss and things he must have seen and she is all worn out from fighting...and maybe losing Alistair? Just guessing.
. .
tgail73 chapter 40 . 9/27/2012
I absolutely love this story so much! Once again, thank you for writing this amazing tale.

tgail73 chapter 19 . 9/27/2012
This is the second time I've read this story and I am still in awe of your writing. Your characters are so very interesting. You give them a life outside the game. They are so well written, I am emotionally invested in what happens to them. Thank you again, for bringing this wonderful story to life. 3
828 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »