Reviews for What We Become
IBlameBradley chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Oh my god, this was the best chapter ever! I had to bite back laughter because everyone in my house is asleep. Hilarious! I love this story.
RainbowHeart chapter 40 . 8/12/2012
This was awesome! I can't get enough of it. The plot, the characters, the interactions! EVERYTHING! You did everything I ever hoped for in a Dragon Age fic and still made it plausible and seem authentic to what Bioware had.

Going to go read the rest of the series now.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
This was perhaps the greatest chapter a have had the peasure of reading. The way you write everyones favorite dwarf is fantastic.
Vema chapter 40 . 5/11/2012
I love it! An enthralling read, and a gem of a piece. :) I hope that sequel you hinted at happened... *goes to check*
Vema chapter 16 . 5/8/2012
Woot! I love this story. I also love Bann Teagan, and although he's Cullen's rival here, he's still just so wonderful. Great job!
Dunquixote chapter 40 . 4/14/2012
I did not to expect to find myself close to tears while reading a fan fic, but as I was close to finishing the story, I often found myself that way. Again, that shows how wonderful you write. I envy your talent at not being repetitive in the transitions-how you set up each line and dialogue. That's something I'm struggling with as I'm writing my first fan fic. I have to say, I loved your depiction of Oghren! The last three nights I have been reading this, I found myself snickering and laughing a loud so many times. I could just hear Steve Blum's voice, as Oghren, and the Oghren's vulgar language and habit as I am accustomed to from playing to the game. I occasionally thought that there were moments that I thought made him even funnier than he was in Origins. Excellent work! I am sure if you become a "professional writer," if not one already," you'll certainly be an excellent one. I look forward to reading the sequel to this fan fic. :)
Dunquixote chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
If these fan fictions weren't based off of another story, I would seriously ask you to let me know when this is published. I don't know if you intended to make anything in this chapter humorous, but I couldn't hold myself from laughing-in a good way. :) I love your descriptions, dialogue, and portrayal of the characters. I can picture everything that you have written so far.
lynn-writer chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
My new favorite line...

"Oghren had taken great delight in teaching her a number of dwarven curses, including a particularly creative one involving a hand-shovel, a deck of cards, and a dead nug."
emilymarie0201 chapter 40 . 12/12/2011
Wow. Absolutely incredible are the only words coming to mind right now after reading this, for the past few days my eyes have been glued to my computer screen - reading and reading and reading some more. I'm sad the story has come to an end though, you did an absolutely amazing job on this story. It was so well written and so incredibly...I can't think of the word lol. I really hope you DO write a sequel!
emilymarie0201 chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
I think this has to be the funniest story I have ever read, I was dying the entire time! Typical Oghren, awesome job!
Amorissy chapter 40 . 11/22/2011
This. Oh, Maker. This. ALL of this.

I sat down yesterday and read the entire thing. Entire. Gobbled it down in one sitting, as one is supposed to do with a fic that absolutely cannot be walked away from, even if one has a house to clean and supper to make, and all those mundane things that cannot compare with a good read. For nothing, nothing in this world compares with a GOOD READ.

I am ever so delighted that I found this story, and the squeal of sheer and utter glee that went up when I read that there is a SEQUEL probably shattered some windows, and what's even better is that I can sit down today and do the exact same thing all over again.

Thank you, are truly the only words I have for you. And good job. And wow. And thank you, again.
Taffia chapter 6 . 11/17/2011
This, right here, is proof that I never took Oghren around with me *enough*. This is laugh-out-loud amusing, and what makes it even better is that Oghren just *doesn't let up*. Normally, I'd have some comment where the dialogue went on much longer than necessary...but no. No, it NEEDED to go that long just because those Templars just had it coming. For a long time.

Continuing on, now. :)
Taffia chapter 3 . 11/17/2011
Jealous of the dog...HA! Oh, that was so well-played. ;)
claire83 chapter 40 . 11/9/2011
I LOVED this story! You write beautifully, and I can't wait to read the sequel. I don't usually read stories that deviate from the happy ending I work so hard for in my game, but I am so glad that I gave into temptation and read this. I read it straight through and am still just, wow. Awesome story and great writer. I have rambled enough, but if someone is reading this review to decide if this story is worth reading, it so totally is. Completely worth it.
Jupplyr chapter 40 . 10/22/2011
I love this story I couldn't stop reading it once I started.
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »