Reviews for What We Become
Ardent Apathy chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Wow... just wow. Your writing style is truly radiant. And what a magnificent story. Very well-written. Love the "forbidden love" idea, as I too am a sucker for it. After all, if they do work out, they tend to be the sweetest. If not... they're genuinely tragic tales.

Anywho, fantastic work. It's enthralling- to say the least. Wish I could offer constructive criticism, but I'm at a loss.

Can't wait for an update. Keep it up! :)
CynaraStuart chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I was reading the part with Cullen and Amell on the edge of my seat, I was like... "No... No... NO way!" super excited, and then... Nope. Haha. I almost thought they were going to get together finally, but then Alistair would have to show up again and ruin it, wouldnt he? :) I just want them happy :( poor people in a station where they arent allowed happiness.
Malaia chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Screw logic and restraining orders and iron bars! Screw Shakespeare and screw Byron!

This is your song to sing and let me tell you, the bard himself couldn't make me love characters more!
Nemnef chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I might be dense because I've actually never thought of Greagoir/Wynne as a pairing, but after this...I can certainly see it's very, very plausible... as well as believable. Such a sad outcome for those two :(

And...Leliana makes an appearance! :)

Thanks for updating!
Morose-Scarlet chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Too lazy to sign in, ah well.

It seems appropriate, the Wynne/Greagoir relationship. Sad, but appropriate. Ah, forbidden love - perhaps one of the saddest love stories of all.

And poor Cullen and Therrin have to follow right along. Lemmings. Thats what they are :) hahaha.
Bladesworn chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Haha, another one on the Wynne/Greagoir ship! Welcome aboard, matey. :D I loved this chapter. It was slow and sad like a good piece of music for a scene of mourning. (Dog still wins at life, though.)
Heather chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Wow, Wynne and Greagoir? I never considered that! Interesting...I really love this story. I can't wait for you to post more!
laurelwen chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism to add here, but I wanted you to know that I've read everything you've posted so far. Your writing style is brilliant and very engrossing. The story you're telling here is well thought out and believable, and you've created some really beautiful moments. You've also done a great job with capturing the voices of the various NPC's, something that can be harder to do just because you didn't create them yourself.

I totally look forward to seeing the conclusion to what you've written thus far, and hopefully even more fic's beyond that. Whatever you do, keep writing!
sporker101 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I also find myself shipping Greagoir/Wynne. I imagine it's a very sad story though, like you've shown here. The ribbon was very touching.

And I'm glad to see Leliana. I was wondering when she'd show up!
CC chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
So beautiful. Both Cullen and Therrin are so TRUE, if that makes any sense. You're the one that made me roll a female mage, you know!
tjadis chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
This is *wonderful*. The Wynne/Greagoir thing just makes *sense* (and it was nicely foreshadowed!), and I just feel for everyone involved. It's heartbreaking and lovely.
FaeTian chapter 13 . 12/3/2009
I have been reading this story since you first posted chapter one and I think it's about time I step out from the shadows and leave you a review. _

*ahem* First I'd like to say that I've always LOVED the idea of Cullen getting together with the female mage. What can I say, I'm a sucker for forbidden love. XD A relationship between those two makes for a very interesting and romantic story. :3

I really enjoy your style of writing. It flows together very nicely, and it has a perfect amount of description: not too much and not too little.

The plot is looking good and I can't wait to see where it is going. Especially for Cullen and Therrin. X3

Thank you for sharing this story with us. It's a great read for us Cullen/Female mage lovers. XD

Keep up the good work!

-Fae
smoolizzy chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
I have to say... this is one of the first stories I read on this site and... I'm still loving it. lol. If this were a book I could buy somewhere I would buy ten copies and hand them to everyone I know. :) Everything about this is top notch but what I really love is the description. You feel it... the winter... the raw grief... the stolen moments. The dialogue is good, but it all the layers around it that really make it sing. I also love that you're not rushing... although part of me is just absolutely desperate to see them get together, it's so fantastic to see you explore their characters so throughly on your way there. I feel like when that time comes we'll all be saying how genius it is and that the wait was worth it. :) So... here I am waiting not-so-patiently for that moment, and knowing it will be great. And of course... Dog. Can't get enough of his adorableness. lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
VoiDreamer chapter 13 . 12/1/2009
Sniff...between this chapter and the last I have to admit you're taking me on a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. Very excellent work, well written and the characters are wonderfully thought out. One of the absolute best fics out there for sure! Thanks again for sharing this with us, its been great fun to read thus far - keep up the wonderful writing!
Donroth chapter 13 . 11/30/2009
I really adore this story. Just wanted you to know that I made a human mage named Therrin because of this. Thank you for updating so frequently. Seeing a new update really makes my day. I really love how you've developed the relationship between Therrin and Cullen. I also love dog's POV. I know I still don't have any "constructive criticism" to give, but I figured I'd come out of lurkdom just to let you know how much I appreciate your story and frequent updates.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »