Reviews for What We Become
Quillweave chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
Gods. You break my heart. This is so sad, bittersweet.
Anon chapter 14 . 12/4/2009
At first I thought it would have been Irving who was involved with Wynne, but ever since someone on LJ brought up Wynne/Greagoir I've shipped it so hard.

Leliana 3 Hopefully she can cheer Therrin up.
TST chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Let me just say how much of an Alistair fangirl I am, and with that aside, I am so torn between Cullen and him, perhaps even leaning a bit more towards Cullen. I love your story, the tone behind it, the start to the current and cannot wait for it to be finished. You can see traces of Alistair and Cullen in each other just from similar upbringing, but at the same time, they are so different because they are what they are. *sigh* I really do love this story though, it's one of the rare few that can satisfy my addiction post game ending. Nevermind the fact that I'm also a Cousland shipper as the default PC. See what you have done? And you know what I just can't shake, regardless of whatever origin you play, I always get the feeling that the female PC ended the game preggo with Ali's child. You know, just because it would be all messed up more if he died at the end and left you with child. Or if he dumped you and had two bastard kids. The irony.
Hollywithaneye chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Oh Greagoir/Wynne! How I love thee...and such a perfect thought too, with Wynne's mystery child thrown in. A lovely chapter my dear, and your description of the moment between Cullen and Amell in bed was so tender and beautiful.

Can't wait for the next bit!
Donroth chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Do you know just how influential you are with this story? Now you've got me shippin Greagoir/Wynne too. You evil person you! :P

Another great chapter. Thanks for the update!
Nemolicious chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Ouch, poor Wynne. And poor us (the readers), you toying with our feelings as you bring us from fluffy to angsty between this story and What We Were. Tsk tsk. Very good chapter. Looking forward to the next.
Ardent Apathy chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Wow... just wow. Your writing style is truly radiant. And what a magnificent story. Very well-written. Love the "forbidden love" idea, as I too am a sucker for it. After all, if they do work out, they tend to be the sweetest. If not... they're genuinely tragic tales.

Anywho, fantastic work. It's enthralling- to say the least. Wish I could offer constructive criticism, but I'm at a loss.

Can't wait for an update. Keep it up! :)
CynaraStuart chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I was reading the part with Cullen and Amell on the edge of my seat, I was like... "No... No... NO way!" super excited, and then... Nope. Haha. I almost thought they were going to get together finally, but then Alistair would have to show up again and ruin it, wouldnt he? :) I just want them happy :( poor people in a station where they arent allowed happiness.
Malaia chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Screw logic and restraining orders and iron bars! Screw Shakespeare and screw Byron!

This is your song to sing and let me tell you, the bard himself couldn't make me love characters more!
Nemnef chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I might be dense because I've actually never thought of Greagoir/Wynne as a pairing, but after this...I can certainly see it's very, very plausible... as well as believable. Such a sad outcome for those two :(

And...Leliana makes an appearance! :)

Thanks for updating!
Morose-Scarlet chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Too lazy to sign in, ah well.

It seems appropriate, the Wynne/Greagoir relationship. Sad, but appropriate. Ah, forbidden love - perhaps one of the saddest love stories of all.

And poor Cullen and Therrin have to follow right along. Lemmings. Thats what they are :) hahaha.
Bladesworn chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Haha, another one on the Wynne/Greagoir ship! Welcome aboard, matey. :D I loved this chapter. It was slow and sad like a good piece of music for a scene of mourning. (Dog still wins at life, though.)
Heather chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
Wow, Wynne and Greagoir? I never considered that! Interesting...I really love this story. I can't wait for you to post more!
laurelwen chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I don't have much in the way of constructive criticism to add here, but I wanted you to know that I've read everything you've posted so far. Your writing style is brilliant and very engrossing. The story you're telling here is well thought out and believable, and you've created some really beautiful moments. You've also done a great job with capturing the voices of the various NPC's, something that can be harder to do just because you didn't create them yourself.

I totally look forward to seeing the conclusion to what you've written thus far, and hopefully even more fic's beyond that. Whatever you do, keep writing!
sporker101 chapter 14 . 12/3/2009
I also find myself shipping Greagoir/Wynne. I imagine it's a very sad story though, like you've shown here. The ribbon was very touching.

And I'm glad to see Leliana. I was wondering when she'd show up!
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »