Reviews for What We Become
impsy chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
E! Oh my goodness. Well! Well then! After the sad lack-of-Cullen chapter we had previous, we have THIS. And this, is awesome. I LOVED the description of the kiss, it was fantastic. I really liked the fact that his mental commentary says how he thinks it's a vision from a demon, that was such a neat little moment.

Eagerly awaiting more! :D
Bladesworn chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Oh, you horrible, horrible tease! But this was SO WORTH THE WAIT. 3!
alyak chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh man angst. NEED HAPPY! I just finished the game, no more angst.
A Violet Wonder chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I make a sound of joy every time I see you've updated. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
devilherdue chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
There is absolutely nothing NOT to like about this story. I am awed.
lyricangell chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Gah! Alistair and that stupid rose! I can't believe he took it from back! *sigh* Well, it was another great chapter. I got so excited when I checked my email and saw that you had updated. I immediately headed over here to check out the latest chapter. And it didn't disappoint. Keep it up!
Rainfallen chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I don't even know what to say. I love Greagoir and I love Stephen and I want to crawl under my desk and cry my heart out and gnash my teeth in sackcloth and ashes and just die.

(p.s. me love u long tiem)
Ballerina.Embers chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
... I've been re-reading this for the past five minutes. Not the entire chapter, just the last little few words here...

You must've wrote something wrong, because it says here that Alistair is getting married. It's kind of funny... What OTHER woman would marry him? This is an outrage-This is maddness! CAPSLOCKRAGE! The rose! Oh, the rose! How could he take back the ROSE?

... I am in dispair... Despair...?

UPDATE MOAR!
VoiDreamer chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh no! It was so wonderfully happy one minute and then so terribly sad the next...why? But of course I love it :) Your control over the readers' emotion continues to facinate me, and I love LOVE the way this story is going. Lovely job with this chapter once again!
TheLostMinstrel chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter - nice to see the inside of Gregoir's head and I'm so glad that Dagna's allowed to go to the Circle. Can't wait to hear about Alistair's wedding - the bastard, the Royal bastard! Looking forward to more tonight.
impsy chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Wah! *sob* Good chapter (though a sad lack of Cullen, I miss the lil awkward guy) but the end crushed me! You are killin me here, seriously.

Can't wait for more! :)
Hollywithaneye chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh Crisium, you are evil! married!Alistiar? But then, if he doesn't how will our darling Therrin ever end up with Cullen? ;)

I hope I have told you lately how much I love this story, and how excited I am to see someone writing about Cullen. From the moment I met him stammering in the halls of the Circle I knew I'd have a soft spot for him.

As always, a job well done with the dialogue. And I loved the descriptions of Greagoir. This line "Greagoir sighs and gives into the urge to rub his temples, trying not to think that he has felt old for more years than he ever expected to be alive." Says it all.
WysdomsGirl chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
This. Is so. Fantastic! The brief glimpse of Cullen/Female Mage given in game really captured my imagination, and this well-written fic is SO satisfying on a number of counts. Wynne and Oghren are spot-on; Cullen and the PC are delightful. I can't wait to read more!
Quiess chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Excellent so far. I found the whole Cullen character to be intriguing when I played through, and had always wished it had been further explored, but I suppose thats what Fanfiction is for, eh? Suffice to say, I'm greatly relieved I found this story and hope you continue to update it.

A brilliant 'sequel' to a brilliant game.
Vic Sage chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Yes. Just... Yes. If you stop writing this I will be most displeased.
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »