Reviews for What We Become
VoiDreamer chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh no! It was so wonderfully happy one minute and then so terribly sad the next...why? But of course I love it :) Your control over the readers' emotion continues to facinate me, and I love LOVE the way this story is going. Lovely job with this chapter once again!
TheLostMinstrel chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter - nice to see the inside of Gregoir's head and I'm so glad that Dagna's allowed to go to the Circle. Can't wait to hear about Alistair's wedding - the bastard, the Royal bastard! Looking forward to more tonight.
impsy chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Wah! *sob* Good chapter (though a sad lack of Cullen, I miss the lil awkward guy) but the end crushed me! You are killin me here, seriously.

Can't wait for more! :)
Hollywithaneye chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh Crisium, you are evil! married!Alistiar? But then, if he doesn't how will our darling Therrin ever end up with Cullen? ;)

I hope I have told you lately how much I love this story, and how excited I am to see someone writing about Cullen. From the moment I met him stammering in the halls of the Circle I knew I'd have a soft spot for him.

As always, a job well done with the dialogue. And I loved the descriptions of Greagoir. This line "Greagoir sighs and gives into the urge to rub his temples, trying not to think that he has felt old for more years than he ever expected to be alive." Says it all.
WysdomsGirl chapter 6 . 11/19/2009
This. Is so. Fantastic! The brief glimpse of Cullen/Female Mage given in game really captured my imagination, and this well-written fic is SO satisfying on a number of counts. Wynne and Oghren are spot-on; Cullen and the PC are delightful. I can't wait to read more!
Quiess chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Excellent so far. I found the whole Cullen character to be intriguing when I played through, and had always wished it had been further explored, but I suppose thats what Fanfiction is for, eh? Suffice to say, I'm greatly relieved I found this story and hope you continue to update it.

A brilliant 'sequel' to a brilliant game.
Vic Sage chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Yes. Just... Yes. If you stop writing this I will be most displeased.
LadyRev chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh gawd, the hilarity 3 Can't wait to read more!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh God... And I mean, Oh Gawwd. Oh Lawd... Why do I like this so much? Oh yes, I know!

Because it's amazing. Keep it up.
VoiDreamer chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Lol...this was fantastic! Oh Oghren...I love the fact that all the Templars seem totally incapable of holding him back from saying his mind :) I loved it - funniest chapter thus far!
alyak chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
This chapter was hilarious! Gotta love Oghren.
Nemolicious chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Wow. You did a great job with Oghren. Simply fantastic. Write faster, damnit.
Bladesworn chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Crisium, you win so hard at life. XD Moar pls. :D
TheLostMinstrel chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Brilliant once again. Oghren's amazing in this and its simply hilarious and as for his Cullen - baiting, first time in a brothel indeed. I wonder when Oghren realises that Amell may actually want him to really be nice to a certain templar. The rest are asses. Great, I do hope that Dagna gets into the Circle and if nothing else she could help with handling the lyrium after all if the templars are addicted and mages use it perhaps she nag Gregoir from there. Can't wait to read more.
lyricangell chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I LOVED this chapter! I was laughing out loud, literally, through this entire thing! You captured Oghren 100%! You know what? I'm done with this review, I need to go back and read that chapter again...
811 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »