Reviews for What We Become
noneko chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I've been following this story since it started, and I have to say that this is incredible.

I played a mage character as well, and after reading this story, I can't imagine any other kind of post-game than this. It's beautiful and heartbreaking, and the writing itself is absolutely lovely.

Please, keep up the good work.
slmisfit chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I read that last bit like fifty times. I'm totally loving this. XD
Courtney chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I hope you realize we all now expect that you'll update this again the next day!

That was definitely worth the wait. And I'm sure I wasn't sitting here refreshing every hour or so since chapter 7 went up.
MariPosaComplex chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
I love this fic so much, I haven't read anything like this in a long time, something that purely made me SQUEE inside. I'm going to devour everything else you've ever written to sate my appetite. Please, update every day!
impsy chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
E! Oh my goodness. Well! Well then! After the sad lack-of-Cullen chapter we had previous, we have THIS. And this, is awesome. I LOVED the description of the kiss, it was fantastic. I really liked the fact that his mental commentary says how he thinks it's a vision from a demon, that was such a neat little moment.

Eagerly awaiting more! :D
Bladesworn chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Oh, you horrible, horrible tease! But this was SO WORTH THE WAIT. 3!
alyak chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh man angst. NEED HAPPY! I just finished the game, no more angst.
A Violet Wonder chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I make a sound of joy every time I see you've updated. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
devilherdue chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
There is absolutely nothing NOT to like about this story. I am awed.
lyricangell chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Gah! Alistair and that stupid rose! I can't believe he took it from back! *sigh* Well, it was another great chapter. I got so excited when I checked my email and saw that you had updated. I immediately headed over here to check out the latest chapter. And it didn't disappoint. Keep it up!
Rainfallen chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I don't even know what to say. I love Greagoir and I love Stephen and I want to crawl under my desk and cry my heart out and gnash my teeth in sackcloth and ashes and just die.

(p.s. me love u long tiem)
Ballerina.Embers chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
... I've been re-reading this for the past five minutes. Not the entire chapter, just the last little few words here...

You must've wrote something wrong, because it says here that Alistair is getting married. It's kind of funny... What OTHER woman would marry him? This is an outrage-This is maddness! CAPSLOCKRAGE! The rose! Oh, the rose! How could he take back the ROSE?

... I am in dispair... Despair...?

UPDATE MOAR!
VoiDreamer chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh no! It was so wonderfully happy one minute and then so terribly sad the next...why? But of course I love it :) Your control over the readers' emotion continues to facinate me, and I love LOVE the way this story is going. Lovely job with this chapter once again!
TheLostMinstrel chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I really enjoyed this chapter - nice to see the inside of Gregoir's head and I'm so glad that Dagna's allowed to go to the Circle. Can't wait to hear about Alistair's wedding - the bastard, the Royal bastard! Looking forward to more tonight.
impsy chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Wah! *sob* Good chapter (though a sad lack of Cullen, I miss the lil awkward guy) but the end crushed me! You are killin me here, seriously.

Can't wait for more! :)