Reviews for What We Become
Hollywithaneye chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Oh finally...the suspense has been killing me so far. Such beautiful imagery you write! And the thought of Cullen teaching Stephen to swim is so adorable. I love the window scene - the tension hangs so heavily and there is SO much unspoken. I am amazed at how quickly you are able to update, and continue to produce such a high quality piece of writing. Again, I will await your next chapter eagerly.
Nemolicious chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Wow that was good. I love the line 'it’s only inches between them and he is damned already' it's perfect. I was afraid Amell and Cullen finally kissing was going to feel too rushed but you did it amazingly well.
Adventuress chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I'm a fan of Cullen myself, so you can only imagine my delight when I stumbled upon your story. So far the chapters have been quite entertaining, and I keep hitting the refresh button while waiting for another chapter to pop up. Great job.
lyricangell chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
Well, you've done it again. Very well done. My heart was actually pounding as I read of these two. They are so cute and you convey them well!
noneko chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I've been following this story since it started, and I have to say that this is incredible.

I played a mage character as well, and after reading this story, I can't imagine any other kind of post-game than this. It's beautiful and heartbreaking, and the writing itself is absolutely lovely.

Please, keep up the good work.
slmisfit chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I read that last bit like fifty times. I'm totally loving this. XD
Courtney chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
I hope you realize we all now expect that you'll update this again the next day!

That was definitely worth the wait. And I'm sure I wasn't sitting here refreshing every hour or so since chapter 7 went up.
MariPosaComplex chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
I love this fic so much, I haven't read anything like this in a long time, something that purely made me SQUEE inside. I'm going to devour everything else you've ever written to sate my appetite. Please, update every day!
impsy chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
E! Oh my goodness. Well! Well then! After the sad lack-of-Cullen chapter we had previous, we have THIS. And this, is awesome. I LOVED the description of the kiss, it was fantastic. I really liked the fact that his mental commentary says how he thinks it's a vision from a demon, that was such a neat little moment.

Eagerly awaiting more! :D
Bladesworn chapter 8 . 11/19/2009
Oh, you horrible, horrible tease! But this was SO WORTH THE WAIT. 3!
alyak chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Oh man angst. NEED HAPPY! I just finished the game, no more angst.
A Violet Wonder chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I make a sound of joy every time I see you've updated. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!
devilherdue chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
There is absolutely nothing NOT to like about this story. I am awed.
lyricangell chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
Gah! Alistair and that stupid rose! I can't believe he took it from back! *sigh* Well, it was another great chapter. I got so excited when I checked my email and saw that you had updated. I immediately headed over here to check out the latest chapter. And it didn't disappoint. Keep it up!
Rainfallen chapter 7 . 11/19/2009
I don't even know what to say. I love Greagoir and I love Stephen and I want to crawl under my desk and cry my heart out and gnash my teeth in sackcloth and ashes and just die.

(p.s. me love u long tiem)
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »