Reviews for What We Become
LadyRev chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh gawd, the hilarity 3 Can't wait to read more!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh God... And I mean, Oh Gawwd. Oh Lawd... Why do I like this so much? Oh yes, I know!

Because it's amazing. Keep it up.
VoiDreamer chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Lol...this was fantastic! Oh Oghren...I love the fact that all the Templars seem totally incapable of holding him back from saying his mind :) I loved it - funniest chapter thus far!
alyak chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
This chapter was hilarious! Gotta love Oghren.
Nemolicious chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Wow. You did a great job with Oghren. Simply fantastic. Write faster, damnit.
Bladesworn chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Crisium, you win so hard at life. XD Moar pls. :D
TheLostMinstrel chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Brilliant once again. Oghren's amazing in this and its simply hilarious and as for his Cullen - baiting, first time in a brothel indeed. I wonder when Oghren realises that Amell may actually want him to really be nice to a certain templar. The rest are asses. Great, I do hope that Dagna gets into the Circle and if nothing else she could help with handling the lyrium after all if the templars are addicted and mages use it perhaps she nag Gregoir from there. Can't wait to read more.
lyricangell chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
I LOVED this chapter! I was laughing out loud, literally, through this entire thing! You captured Oghren 100%! You know what? I'm done with this review, I need to go back and read that chapter again...
Sayle chapter 4 . 11/18/2009
Game. I meant game. Aie. Thinking about two things while typing sometimes makes you put down the wrong thought.
Sayle chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh, good grief. I would say this is veering perilously close to humour, but the fact of the matter is Oghren is actually like that. I had a misfortune of being in a fairly quiet part of the girl when he struck up a conversation with Alistair using euphemisms I have never even heard of before, and in all honestly, never want to hear again.

Still, a brilliant change of view. Let's be honest, though, the Templars either had it coming or don't get enough characterisation as people...solving one in a single fell swoop is quite an accomplishment. I can understand if you didn't actually have that in mind - but it came out that way anyway, and it came out very well indeed.

Keep up the good work. I say that because you need encouragement, like a puppy or some sort of intelligent animal doing tricks. Because, yanno. Writers aren't /people/.
A Violet Wonder chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Amazing fic! I love what you've done with the character of Cullen. And Oghren made me laugh hysterically.
Kalyissa chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Teehehe really enjoyed this chapter, love what you did with Oghren XD
Hollywithaneye chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Oh lord! I laughed so hard at this chapter my husband thought I was losing my mind. Keep up the wonderful work, Oghren comes across so well here. And this here?

"Fearless Leader says take your pants off and dance around a little, you do it, and you don’t complain about it being cold and shriveling everything up.”"

I snorted yogurt. Thank you for this fic, it gives me hope for my poor mage character. ;)
impsy chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Ahahaha, that was AWESOME. "We were friends." "Didn’t say you weren’t." Too funny! You absolutely nailed it. Oh Oghren, I love you so.

Can't wait for more!
callalili chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Gah! Funny funny funny, and I am choking with laughter, and shame on you for posting fic when I have several hours or algebra to do! But that was hilarious. I love Oghren, I really do-him and his filthy mind, and also, Dog. Because everyone loves Dog.

And Wynne, with the kicking.

And the sword polishing! Whoo. XD

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, because this is lovely fic, but when is there going to be snogging in dark corners for Therrin and Cullen?
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 42 49 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »