Reviews for What We Become
Moerighan chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
I always choose the mages cos Id feel bad for killing Irving I mean he' is cool for an old guy...

ANYWAY, this is an awesome chapter lol, had me laughing all the way through, nearly in tears actually, well done my friend I salute you lol.
HAPPYLU chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I've been keeping up with this and I have to say how AMAZING Cullen in is your fic, it's as if new layers are added about him but it doesn't seem at all OOC.

/WAT

Anyways, this is seriously fantastic. Like, seriously.

/shot

VoiDreamer chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Yay! A bunch of new chapters! Lovely lovely work once again :) You are a very talented writer - and this continues to be one of the fics that consistently makes me smile. Great job and keep up the great work!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Oh lawd! Another lovely chapter that's heart-warming, with just of little dash of angst. Keep up the good work.
Sayle chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
The last, angsty chapter made me very wary, but this seems a lot better. I have to admit I was a little flabbergasted when the relationship with Alistair got broken off in the game as well. I just sat there for a moment staring at the six or so options going 'wait...what?'. That sort of thing just doesn't happen in stories! They marry and live happily forever after! I've been /cheated/!

But regardless this is a fresh direction, even if Irving is technically still First Enchanter in the game, Wynne strikes me as having just the personality for the job. Even if she is evil. Especially to poor Alistair.
TheLostMinstrel chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Right if I'm absolutely honest I've read 'What We Are' as well but as I have a fluke on my laptop that demands I log in every single time I do anything I be very lazy and don't review. This was worth the hassle.

I'll be honest one of the reasons I love this is how quickly you've been updating it. Where do you find the time superperson?

I love Cullen's awkwardness and shifts towards being less silent. I love Amell's natural reaction to being dumped (I cried when Alistair dumped my character - much to my boyfriend's amusement)I love Wynne deciding she's going to put the Circle back together (what happened to Irving?) if she has to prod and kick everybody else every step of the way. I love Oghern for being Oghern. I love Dog for being Dog.

I love the humour, I love the shifting perspectives, I love Cullen's sheer terror at the prospect of Gregoir saying something. Cullen's reaction to naked Amell was brilliant. I didn't seehim at the start but I'm going to do that beginning again just to find him, I'll delete it afterwards.

And bad Alistair - very bad!

Update soon, please, for tis is the only thing getting me through an essay for university. Please?
Nemolicious chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Wow, I absolutely love this story. I have an obscene obsession with Cullen and his bumbling innocence. So please continue, this is awesome.
lyricangell chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Is it just me? Or do your chapters keep getting better and better? Another awesome one (like there was ever any doubt). Can't wait for the next one!
lyricangell chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
My favorite chapter so far! You really captured everyone's character so well, this could have come straight from the game! As usual, I loved it, keep up the great work!
Vic Sage chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
To put it simply, I quite like this. I think it's easily one of the best Dragon Age fics floating around at the moment. I encourage you to continue it. Also, personally I'm glad about that less angst promise. I understand that it makes sense with the story line that you're following, but sometimes it just got a little over the top for me. Still I think I have a lower tolerance than most for that, so no worries. I also like that you're making Oghren more important in this. I feel like he's under represented.

Yup. Keep going.
Moerighan chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
lol he's so awkward and angsty, its cute and sad at the same time. Poor Cullen.
Crimson chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Oh Oghren, you'll use anything as an excuse to get drunk won't you? xD

I love how this is going so far, and have to wonder how things are going to be between Alistiar and Amell when they happen to meet again.
Bladesworn chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Redheaded babies. Just. XD We have a winner!
Elysia Maldor chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
When I did the mage origin story, I tried to get Cullen into bed. He was so confused at first and then he sprinted away once he got it. It was funny.

Yeah, don't know why I wanted to share that, just a random thought. But yeah, like I said before, nice story!
Hollywithaneye chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I was so excited to see a new chapter up. Keep up the great work, I love the interactions with Oghren!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »