Reviews for What We Become
Sayle chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Oh, good grief. I would say this is veering perilously close to humour, but the fact of the matter is Oghren is actually like that. I had a misfortune of being in a fairly quiet part of the girl when he struck up a conversation with Alistair using euphemisms I have never even heard of before, and in all honestly, never want to hear again.

Still, a brilliant change of view. Let's be honest, though, the Templars either had it coming or don't get enough characterisation as people...solving one in a single fell swoop is quite an accomplishment. I can understand if you didn't actually have that in mind - but it came out that way anyway, and it came out very well indeed.

Keep up the good work. I say that because you need encouragement, like a puppy or some sort of intelligent animal doing tricks. Because, yanno. Writers aren't /people/.
A Violet Wonder chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Amazing fic! I love what you've done with the character of Cullen. And Oghren made me laugh hysterically.
Kalyissa chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Teehehe really enjoyed this chapter, love what you did with Oghren XD
Hollywithaneye chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Oh lord! I laughed so hard at this chapter my husband thought I was losing my mind. Keep up the wonderful work, Oghren comes across so well here. And this here?

"Fearless Leader says take your pants off and dance around a little, you do it, and you don’t complain about it being cold and shriveling everything up.”"

I snorted yogurt. Thank you for this fic, it gives me hope for my poor mage character. ;)
impsy chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Ahahaha, that was AWESOME. "We were friends." "Didn’t say you weren’t." Too funny! You absolutely nailed it. Oh Oghren, I love you so.

Can't wait for more!
callalili chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
Gah! Funny funny funny, and I am choking with laughter, and shame on you for posting fic when I have several hours or algebra to do! But that was hilarious. I love Oghren, I really do-him and his filthy mind, and also, Dog. Because everyone loves Dog.

And Wynne, with the kicking.

And the sword polishing! Whoo. XD

Not to sound ungrateful or anything, because this is lovely fic, but when is there going to be snogging in dark corners for Therrin and Cullen?
Moerighan chapter 6 . 11/17/2009
I always choose the mages cos Id feel bad for killing Irving I mean he' is cool for an old guy...

ANYWAY, this is an awesome chapter lol, had me laughing all the way through, nearly in tears actually, well done my friend I salute you lol.
HAPPYLU chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
I've been keeping up with this and I have to say how AMAZING Cullen in is your fic, it's as if new layers are added about him but it doesn't seem at all OOC.

/WAT

Anyways, this is seriously fantastic. Like, seriously.

/shot

VoiDreamer chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Yay! A bunch of new chapters! Lovely lovely work once again :) You are a very talented writer - and this continues to be one of the fics that consistently makes me smile. Great job and keep up the great work!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Oh lawd! Another lovely chapter that's heart-warming, with just of little dash of angst. Keep up the good work.
Sayle chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
The last, angsty chapter made me very wary, but this seems a lot better. I have to admit I was a little flabbergasted when the relationship with Alistair got broken off in the game as well. I just sat there for a moment staring at the six or so options going 'wait...what?'. That sort of thing just doesn't happen in stories! They marry and live happily forever after! I've been /cheated/!

But regardless this is a fresh direction, even if Irving is technically still First Enchanter in the game, Wynne strikes me as having just the personality for the job. Even if she is evil. Especially to poor Alistair.
TheLostMinstrel chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Right if I'm absolutely honest I've read 'What We Are' as well but as I have a fluke on my laptop that demands I log in every single time I do anything I be very lazy and don't review. This was worth the hassle.

I'll be honest one of the reasons I love this is how quickly you've been updating it. Where do you find the time superperson?

I love Cullen's awkwardness and shifts towards being less silent. I love Amell's natural reaction to being dumped (I cried when Alistair dumped my character - much to my boyfriend's amusement)I love Wynne deciding she's going to put the Circle back together (what happened to Irving?) if she has to prod and kick everybody else every step of the way. I love Oghern for being Oghern. I love Dog for being Dog.

I love the humour, I love the shifting perspectives, I love Cullen's sheer terror at the prospect of Gregoir saying something. Cullen's reaction to naked Amell was brilliant. I didn't seehim at the start but I'm going to do that beginning again just to find him, I'll delete it afterwards.

And bad Alistair - very bad!

Update soon, please, for tis is the only thing getting me through an essay for university. Please?
Nemolicious chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Wow, I absolutely love this story. I have an obscene obsession with Cullen and his bumbling innocence. So please continue, this is awesome.
lyricangell chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Is it just me? Or do your chapters keep getting better and better? Another awesome one (like there was ever any doubt). Can't wait for the next one!
lyricangell chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
My favorite chapter so far! You really captured everyone's character so well, this could have come straight from the game! As usual, I loved it, keep up the great work!
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 43 50 51 52 53 54 .. Last Next »