Reviews for What We Become
lyricangell chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
My favorite chapter so far! You really captured everyone's character so well, this could have come straight from the game! As usual, I loved it, keep up the great work!
Vic Sage chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
To put it simply, I quite like this. I think it's easily one of the best Dragon Age fics floating around at the moment. I encourage you to continue it. Also, personally I'm glad about that less angst promise. I understand that it makes sense with the story line that you're following, but sometimes it just got a little over the top for me. Still I think I have a lower tolerance than most for that, so no worries. I also like that you're making Oghren more important in this. I feel like he's under represented.

Yup. Keep going.
Moerighan chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
lol he's so awkward and angsty, its cute and sad at the same time. Poor Cullen.
Crimson chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Oh Oghren, you'll use anything as an excuse to get drunk won't you? xD

I love how this is going so far, and have to wonder how things are going to be between Alistiar and Amell when they happen to meet again.
Bladesworn chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Redheaded babies. Just. XD We have a winner!
Elysia Maldor chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
When I did the mage origin story, I tried to get Cullen into bed. He was so confused at first and then he sprinted away once he got it. It was funny.

Yeah, don't know why I wanted to share that, just a random thought. But yeah, like I said before, nice story!
Hollywithaneye chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I was so excited to see a new chapter up. Keep up the great work, I love the interactions with Oghren!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I don't have to keep telling you, but I will, because I like your chapters so much, so I'm going to tell you until you're sick of it. Or at least until I'll sick of it. Or until, you know, you stop updating. Not saying you should!

Hell with it-I like it, keep updating.
callalili chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
You have been swearing less angst for chapters now. :( The writing is fluid and evocative and amazing, and you are a terrible person for using that to make me sad with all this angst.

I love Wynne, though.

Maybe we can get a chapter for Alistair? To see how he's dealing with this?
Rainfallen chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Right, I think it's well established at this point that you slay me. Slay me dead, woman.

I entertained thoughts of this ship at fair length on both meetings with Cullen in game, and "What We Are," of course, just cemented that. Now, with this one, I'm just... I don't even know, but I'm shipping this pairing so. damn. hard. My brain is all, "Shoo, Alistair, go away, needs more Cullen!" which of itself is beyond shocking and approaching blasphemy.

Okay! The actual story! Your effortless blending of humor and angst is amazing. I don't know how you do it, but it's superb. Cullen's frustration (with himself, with her, with Greagoir, with the world) is so tangible and I just ache for him. I really like how smoothly the POV shifted - often that feels so jarring, but not so here. Well done. Your characterization of the NPCs is flawless. I love Wynne and Dog to itty bitty bits, but oh, Oghren, especially. I never thought of the similarities between their situations - it works –so– well.

My favorite bits so far are the final paragraphs of chapter 4 when Cullen is carrying her off to bed. The simultaneous intimacy/distance of the action, nuzzling and Alistair's name, Cullen's complaining (especially the complaining... I found that so endearing, I don't know why), and Amell’s “Good” – it is all just perfect.

I am so looking forward to wherever this may go, even if it ends with more broken hearts.
lyricangell chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Another two wonderful chapters. I really can't wait to see where you go with this. More, please!
slmisfit chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I am totally loving this. I have a new ship! Hehe.
Hollywithaneye chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Fantastic. I LOVED the lines about the dog, I was laughing out loud reading that. Again, I'm so happy someone's tackling Cullen, and tackling him well. Hopefully, our heroine also gets to do some tackling of Cullen as well. ;) Looking forward to the next chapeter!
VoiDreamer chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Aw...a little bit of fluffy goodness and an angry Wynne to make this chapter more and more interesting :) Lovely job once again my dear - great chapter!
alyak chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
I'm going to keep reading this. This is so much better than my fic. Good job.
826 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 .. Last Next »