Reviews for What We Become
Crimson chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Oh Oghren, you'll use anything as an excuse to get drunk won't you? xD

I love how this is going so far, and have to wonder how things are going to be between Alistiar and Amell when they happen to meet again.
Bladesworn chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Redheaded babies. Just. XD We have a winner!
Elysia Maldor chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
When I did the mage origin story, I tried to get Cullen into bed. He was so confused at first and then he sprinted away once he got it. It was funny.

Yeah, don't know why I wanted to share that, just a random thought. But yeah, like I said before, nice story!
Hollywithaneye chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I was so excited to see a new chapter up. Keep up the great work, I love the interactions with Oghren!
Ballerina.Embers chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
I don't have to keep telling you, but I will, because I like your chapters so much, so I'm going to tell you until you're sick of it. Or at least until I'll sick of it. Or until, you know, you stop updating. Not saying you should!

Hell with it-I like it, keep updating.
callalili chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
You have been swearing less angst for chapters now. :( The writing is fluid and evocative and amazing, and you are a terrible person for using that to make me sad with all this angst.

I love Wynne, though.

Maybe we can get a chapter for Alistair? To see how he's dealing with this?
Rainfallen chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Right, I think it's well established at this point that you slay me. Slay me dead, woman.

I entertained thoughts of this ship at fair length on both meetings with Cullen in game, and "What We Are," of course, just cemented that. Now, with this one, I'm just... I don't even know, but I'm shipping this pairing so. damn. hard. My brain is all, "Shoo, Alistair, go away, needs more Cullen!" which of itself is beyond shocking and approaching blasphemy.

Okay! The actual story! Your effortless blending of humor and angst is amazing. I don't know how you do it, but it's superb. Cullen's frustration (with himself, with her, with Greagoir, with the world) is so tangible and I just ache for him. I really like how smoothly the POV shifted - often that feels so jarring, but not so here. Well done. Your characterization of the NPCs is flawless. I love Wynne and Dog to itty bitty bits, but oh, Oghren, especially. I never thought of the similarities between their situations - it works –so– well.

My favorite bits so far are the final paragraphs of chapter 4 when Cullen is carrying her off to bed. The simultaneous intimacy/distance of the action, nuzzling and Alistair's name, Cullen's complaining (especially the complaining... I found that so endearing, I don't know why), and Amell’s “Good” – it is all just perfect.

I am so looking forward to wherever this may go, even if it ends with more broken hearts.
lyricangell chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Another two wonderful chapters. I really can't wait to see where you go with this. More, please!
slmisfit chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I am totally loving this. I have a new ship! Hehe.
Hollywithaneye chapter 3 . 11/15/2009
Fantastic. I LOVED the lines about the dog, I was laughing out loud reading that. Again, I'm so happy someone's tackling Cullen, and tackling him well. Hopefully, our heroine also gets to do some tackling of Cullen as well. ;) Looking forward to the next chapeter!
VoiDreamer chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Aw...a little bit of fluffy goodness and an angry Wynne to make this chapter more and more interesting :) Lovely job once again my dear - great chapter!
alyak chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
I'm going to keep reading this. This is so much better than my fic. Good job.
Ballerina.Embers chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Gweehee... Ahem, to respond on a more professional level, I am so intrigued in where this may lead. You know, you're not as predictable as some writer's may be. Obviously because you're keeping me guessing what will happen next. Keep up the good work.
Elysia Maldor chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Oh, my god. I hated it when Alistair broke up with my character! I almost cried. Like seriously, I wanted to through things at Bioware. I had to restart the landsmeet so I could get my happy ending. Of course, I didn't start that character off as a mage, so it was possible...

Anyways, on to the actual comment. I like this. I wanted to know how the story would finish with an outside pairing, and you, being the benevolent writer you are, have decided to do just that. Thank you! I'm going to try and read the rest of the posted chapters now.
Bladesworn chapter 3 . 11/14/2009
Augh, this story leaves me aching for more! XD

I felt so horrible when she started talking to the dog. :( Poor Cullen. Hopefully in later chapters karma will make up for it.
823 | « Prev Page 1 .. 44 51 52 53 54 55 Next »