Reviews for What We Become
arysani chapter 10 . 7/20/2010
It was a dark and stormy night...

It was fitting that it was raining...

What is that called? Some sort of irony. Situational irony, maybe? Love it.
arysani chapter 8 . 7/20/2010
Sad that you killed everyone in the Tower, but, I suppose, it is much easier to get away with these things, to feel as though the rules aren't as important, when the place is so empty. And, well, giant metaphors of empty homes and cold water...
arysani chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Oh...maybe I don't want you to finish that other, because I don't want that heartbreak that severs her from Alistair. I am going to pretend it was a "I'm the king and you're a mage and it's better this way" rather than anger and harsh words.
valiasedai chapter 40 . 7/19/2010
I just finished reading this in its entirety. This was wonderfully done and all of it felt very real, very fragile at times, and I loved it.
cluaran chapter 40 . 7/18/2010
I loved your story! Wonderful characterizations, plot, and overall writing. One of the best DA:O stories I've read. Now... on to the sequel!
grouchtomato chapter 40 . 7/10/2010
Wow. Just ... wow.

They way Zevran leaves is just so... Zevran. How do you manage to capture each character so naturally?

And Cullen... oh Cullen... I'm so eloquent, I know.
Ninth Lady chapter 40 . 7/6/2010
I just finished reading this story and I adore it.
Piceron chapter 40 . 7/3/2010
I've had more than one person recommend this story to me. I just wanted to say how glad I am I finally found the time to read it. Everyone of your characters is so well written. You even had me liking Leliana and Oghren, who are the two characters I wasn't the fond of in the game itself. Cullen's lyrium addiction portions were a high point, especially heart-wrenching was when he thought Therrin was his wife. I'm eagerly looking forward to the sequel and to your other tales. Thanks for writing this amazing story.
ajramsey chapter 40 . 7/1/2010
Okay i just came across this story the other night and stayed up to finish it. OMG i have to say that this is the best completed dragon age fanfiction story i have read and i am so happy there is a sequel. It was amazing thats all i can so without blabbing. haha off to read the sequel and i really do hope they have a happy life together. :)
KittyBadger chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Oh my god, I *love* Oghren! Love the glimpses we get of the real dwarf under the beard - enjoying narrative from his PoV immensely!

And: "Tongue-wrestled the half-hairless nug. Went face-down in the fountain." - nearly fell off my chair laughing!

Really enjoying this story - was very glad to see a prequel and sequel already posted! :)
TheNexusDragon chapter 40 . 5/25/2010
Wow that was truely a piece of art. I laughed and cried and just was so impressed with the quality and beauty. Thank you!
Shadowhawke chapter 40 . 5/25/2010
Aarghh... sorry, I'll give you proper feedback in due time, but I've just finished reading your story and just wanted to let you know I was amazed. What you've done with the world, the grasp on the characters you have... it was a beautiful, beautiful read in a dark world, and one that inspired me to try out the game again.

Thanks for all your hard work writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Tyrion77 chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
I suspect the bit with Leliana talking about faith is possibly my favourite section in all the DA:O fanfiction i've read. It's just so beautiful and i've come back to read it a few times again and again.
Zeeji chapter 40 . 5/17/2010
I just finished reading your story and absolutely loved it! Please do write a sequel!
What Ithacas Mean chapter 40 . 5/9/2010
Oh, fantastic. Bravo. Bravissimo.
825 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »