Reviews for What We Become
Ninth Lady chapter 40 . 7/6/2010
I just finished reading this story and I adore it.
Piceron chapter 40 . 7/3/2010
I've had more than one person recommend this story to me. I just wanted to say how glad I am I finally found the time to read it. Everyone of your characters is so well written. You even had me liking Leliana and Oghren, who are the two characters I wasn't the fond of in the game itself. Cullen's lyrium addiction portions were a high point, especially heart-wrenching was when he thought Therrin was his wife. I'm eagerly looking forward to the sequel and to your other tales. Thanks for writing this amazing story.
ajramsey chapter 40 . 7/1/2010
Okay i just came across this story the other night and stayed up to finish it. OMG i have to say that this is the best completed dragon age fanfiction story i have read and i am so happy there is a sequel. It was amazing thats all i can so without blabbing. haha off to read the sequel and i really do hope they have a happy life together. :)
KittyBadger chapter 6 . 6/1/2010
Oh my god, I *love* Oghren! Love the glimpses we get of the real dwarf under the beard - enjoying narrative from his PoV immensely!

And: "Tongue-wrestled the half-hairless nug. Went face-down in the fountain." - nearly fell off my chair laughing!

Really enjoying this story - was very glad to see a prequel and sequel already posted! :)
TheNexusDragon chapter 40 . 5/25/2010
Wow that was truely a piece of art. I laughed and cried and just was so impressed with the quality and beauty. Thank you!
Shadowhawke chapter 40 . 5/25/2010
Aarghh... sorry, I'll give you proper feedback in due time, but I've just finished reading your story and just wanted to let you know I was amazed. What you've done with the world, the grasp on the characters you have... it was a beautiful, beautiful read in a dark world, and one that inspired me to try out the game again.

Thanks for all your hard work writing this. I really enjoyed it.
Tyrion77 chapter 15 . 5/20/2010
I suspect the bit with Leliana talking about faith is possibly my favourite section in all the DA:O fanfiction i've read. It's just so beautiful and i've come back to read it a few times again and again.
Zeeji chapter 40 . 5/17/2010
I just finished reading your story and absolutely loved it! Please do write a sequel!
What Ithacas Mean chapter 40 . 5/9/2010
Oh, fantastic. Bravo. Bravissimo.
The Tainted Queen chapter 4 . 5/7/2010
"Big surprise," Therrin insists vaguely, knocking a glass with her elbow. "Like… um." She gestures futilely, grasping for words and coming up unsatisfyingly short, eyeing Cullen. "Like… if I said I wanted to have a half-dozen of your redheaded babies," she manages, snapping her fingers immediately at his flabbergasted expression. "Like that, that look right there, that was my face."

Oghren is chortling.

That, that right there was the most aweseomest sentence EVER. I was cracking up so hard my entire family thought I was insane.

Oghren is just awesome. XD
Forestnymphe chapter 40 . 5/3/2010
This was a joy to read from start to finish. A masterpiece that had me laughing as well as tearing up. I could not stop reading this. The insights into the characters was brilliant. I would love to see you write more.
AndrastesKnickers chapter 40 . 5/2/2010
Oh please do write a sequel!
::jumps up and down with joy::
I can't wait!
Laurel chapter 40 . 5/1/2010
Heck yes I'm up for a sequel! This story is so well-written. Beautiful and heart-wrenching and bah! I loves it!So, yes. A sequel would be much appreciated, and I know it'll be as epic (not necessarily in length, but I won't complain if it is~) as the others. Keep up the great work, love!

3Laurel
Nithu chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
Oh, I would sell my soul to the devil for a sequel! This is such a beautiful story, it's made laugh and cry. I'd love to read more.
bloodtallow chapter 40 . 4/29/2010
YES! Absolutely want a sequel after watching how you seamlessly threaded Therrin's incredible post-Blight story with the beginning of Awakening. Plus, we need more Oghren. And Stephen. And Cullen. Well, more of everyone, really.

This has been an incredible tale, Crisium, filled with utter beauty and artistry. Thanks so much for sharing it with us all!
819 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »