Reviews for Hidden Moments
trvl1991gmail.c chapter 37 . 5/22
Beautifully written.
MJLupin27 chapter 28 . 8/5/2014
Hi! how'd you do? I've been enjoying your stories quite a lot :) I wanted to say something to you though, there's a phrase that doesn't quite make sense to me.. "Hasta tiempo sea lo nuestro..." you might want to change it into "Hasta que el tiempo sea nuestro". I hope I didn't bother you with this, have a nice day..
Foreverglfan88 chapter 37 . 5/25/2014
Yay! Once again, I've spent my whole night reading your story! Great job!
Foreverglfan88 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Whoops! Found another fanfic I love! Surprise surprise! You wrote it! :D
Tess 4 5 chapter 37 . 5/14/2014
This whole story is really great! Thank you for sharing. I'd love to read the uncut version ;-)
Whozawhatcha chapter 37 . 4/13/2014
I am definitely going to have to see the uncut version of this. If I may, please?
Whozawhatcha chapter 36 . 4/12/2014
*fans self again* An uncut version to this? If you're gracious, I might read it, please.

And you definitely had me squealing in so many stitches with this chapter. Every time they were interrupted I couldn't help the burst of giggles as well as the internal, "ahh, they have each other, and still they have to wait!"
Most definitely a sexy scene and I can't imagine what the NEXT chapter will hold after all of this...

And to my delight, Clarisse Marie Renaldi-Romero has a perfect ring to it.
Whozawhatcha chapter 29 . 4/12/2014
*fans self* OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS.

I have been an extremely silent reader of this fanfic, but let me just say that you are handling my number one OTP with phenomenal skill. I've rarely heard their voices ooc, the circumstances you put them in are extremely believable, and even the bumps in their relationship are believable and hurtful. Which is wonderful. And things get so hot I'm literally fanning myself at my computer, or I'm alternately squealing and/or telling them that they've GOT to stop (oh dear Lord, behind the stable! I felt for certain they would be caught! (albeit, they did, if only by Charlotte)) and I have literally clawed my own skin because the sexual tension was killing me. You have had me, hooker line and sinker for all 29 chapters I have read thus far.

This chapter, so far has been the crowning chapter. She trusted him enough to let go of her control again, and simply for pleasure this time and no other reason, and it was stunning. I can hardly imagine an uncut version as this was steamy enough, but consider this a petition that you might grace me with that uncut version.
SilverWolf47 chapter 37 . 2/6/2014
OMG, I couldn't not leave a comment for the greatest most adorable fic featuring this couple ever! I watched the movies just on a whim on the weekend and thought damn, they are so adorable, I wonder if there's any fic. Not only is there fic, there's someone writing brilliant fic currently! Seriously awesome!
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 35 . 10/19/2013
Definitely agree with the last sentence...:-)
Johanna-002 chapter 37 . 6/24/2013
This was the first story I had read on the PD site. It was everything and my emotions where every where. I can't believe I never reviewed it! Shame on me. Everything made so much sense and the behind the scene stories got perfectly as "could have" happeneds when they portrayed certain pieces of the movie. Excellent job! You are just simply amazing and very gifted.
Lady Aramis chapter 37 . 6/8/2013
This was a wonderful story. I almost read it straight through! You are a wonderful author. Thank you for such a beautiful story.
julieAfan chapter 37 . 3/5/2013
OH my lord!
I've just finished reading this for the second time, I remember reading it when it was posted in the chamber, but I don't know if I left a review!
I probably won't be saying nothing that hasn't been said before, but your writing moves me in a way that not many people do, and I love it, I love it that I feel as though I'm part of the story, I feel like it's a painting rather than a written story as I can see everything clearly in my mind, and I have to applaud you're immense talent to always chose the perfect words in every single way. You are by far the best C&J writer out there, the way you portray them so well, their feelings and emotions at all times it's absolute perfection. I look forward for more stories from you, and I wish you lots of success with your books, I know I'll be the first in line and I'll probably start your fan club! ;)
Now, I'm going to read these final chapters again because I have no life or shame! hihihi

Cátia
johanna.manuela chapter 37 . 1/30/2013
I can't tell you how much I LOVED your hidden moments! I just wanted to say that I like the little romance you made up between Charlotte and Shades. Have there been any hints in the movies that I missed or did you just thought it would be a nice idea? :)
johanna.manuela chapter 34 . 1/30/2013
Amazing! One of my favourite hidden moments. Not a very happy one, but so clever and honest. It feels like "yes, that's how it was, that's how it must have been" :)