Reviews for Tongue Tied
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
That was honest... Well the first pharse I thought of was too cute for words, but that doesn't seem right. Store ABD Tina are so cute together though! (I haven't gotten very far in the series but I know Mike and Tina get together and Arite with Britany but still)

I thought the story was very well written and the characters were in character xD

Great job!
Midnight Chocolate chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
this one is really really sweet!
mystic.x.o.pip chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
awesome job! love me some tartie!
Artemis Rayne chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Of all the post-"Wheels," Artie and Tina reconciliation fics I've read, this one was most definitely my favourite! Very sweet and genuine, and true to the characters. I really do hope you write more of them, because this was absolutely adorable.

~Artie
KasaiYuri.Cupcake chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
That was ridiculously cute.

I liked it a lot. :]

I hope things on the show will work out between them.
Swamp Fairy chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Doubtfully last? Had better not be your last! Amazing. Really, really good job. The list was so cute! Loved this SO SO SO SO SO much! Want more! NOW! Please? :-)
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this story is amazing
AliJo chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
omg souch a great story! please write more artie/tina please please please!
infogdss29 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This was really sweet! I liked the list a lot, showing Artie's reaction while he read through it, and I liked how you kept us in suspense about what that last line was. Tina's angst was palpable in the opening scene.

I liked this too, I don't think she is trying to be manioulative, but it's such a perfect, guy, I don't get it reaction!

"Artie stared at her, wondering how it had suddenly became that he was the bad guy. He thought his reaction was perfectly normal, but he wasn't the one sitting at the piano with tears running down his face."

And then, you redeemed her with this:

"But Tina hadn't ever claimed not to see it. She had just always seen more than that."

Nicely done!
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aw i love AT they are such a cute couple! :D great job. i like how u talked about what artie wanted to do and then showed y he was mad.
Char-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
*SQUE* omg loved it! so heartwarming WONDERFUL _ omg I SO hope something like this happens in the show- they need to reconcile and makeout more. Tartie is just MEANT to be, hehe. great job!
carebear11488 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
aw that was a really good story... i love artie/tina they are my new fav pairing...i hope you write more!
doxthextimexwarp chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Amazing! I love how you were able to wrap up what happened last episode in a way that was heartwarming and such. Please write more Tina and Artie- you're a fantastic author and you really get these characters!
xibadgurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Cute story! I was having Artie/Tina withdrawals since Wheels and this is great. I loved how you resolved that conflict and awkwardness around them. They were so cute!