Reviews for Shipping Crates
Zany chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
XD
I was literally giggling aloud as I read this, thanks for the fluff!
N7Biotic chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Ha ha ha ha! Gotta love Hackett! Shepard and Kaidan: *nomnomnom* Hackett: *Ooo look something random...*
Tatsutahime chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Bwahaha. Those damned shipping crates.
kinsley5 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
only the orange ones... of course... so nicely done.
NakaylaHael chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Though short, this was great. I never really liked Hackett. While I was playing the game, I kept getting mad at him because he kept sending Shepard out on all of these side missions. I mean, com'on dude, I'm trying to save the galaxy from certain destruction and you're sending me on side missions! But, with this little tid bit, you have found me some respect for the Admiral.

I think it was the "Those two crates over there are right on top of each other. They need to get a room before the other crates start having issues with them" part that really got me.

And, I swear this, I will never look at shipping crates the same ever again.

Great job. Fav'd! :D
Apathyisdeath chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
Bwahaha, that was, for want of a better word, immense! Those dastardly shipping crates. The line

"Apparently they added tongue to the mix when he wasn’t looking." made the whole fic for me. Hope you write more Shenko! o :D
Vshard chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Just a few minor things like 'I also notice another thing' should probably have a 'd' in there, but overall... hilarious :)

I may never think of shipping crates the same way again.
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
lol, Shame on those shipping crates! I can totally imagine this happening, and it somehow just got cut out from the game itself. ;) Cute read!
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
A delight as always. You have a gift for humor.
R-I-C-A-R-D chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I liked the little bit of comedy right at the end. The shipping crates should get a room. Priceless.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I always like Admiral Hackett
Kendoka Girl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
:D Wonderfully whimsical in how Shephard and Kaiden are reunited. I love the crate references.