Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
fanfictionalcolic chapter 4 . 8/13
Oh too short
ChristyWIX chapter 4 . 5/20/2015
Oh, you are evil to end this deliciousness here. This was absolutely fantastic and just wonderful. You've left me wanting so very much more with this one. Sigh.
ChristyWIX chapter 3 . 5/20/2015
Alice must've told Bella to hide her journal tonight, with no reason behind it. Or, convinced her to keep it in her locker at school. Otherwise, she wouldn't have let Edward go in there with the intent of taking her journal. She most likely knew that Bella would dream and speak of Edward, to only further intrigue him. This story is way too short for how much I am enjoying it. Only one more chapter now . . .
ChristyWIX chapter 2 . 5/20/2015
I loved that she was asking her dad about the Cullen's . . . that was canon and fun. It was fantastic that Edward was waiting for her at the entrance of school, took her books and started conversation with her. Wanting to keep speaking with her. It was sad that the sun came out and it forced him to not be at school . . . even more strange that Alice didn't see that coming and letting Edward know. He wouldn't have said he would see her in Bio, if he was made to leave school. All kinds of things were going through my head as to what exactly would happen to her whilst driving to La Push. Going off the road in the dead service zone was oddly convenient. Alice must've told Edward this was happening to her and he got there relatively fast. I liked that she suspect he is not what they want them to think. She is already suspicious. Curious. Intrigued. Alice coming to her and making friends was unexpected, yet really perfect. Her saying she would sit with her but, not her family was really a great step.
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
The twist of Edward, as vampire, not smelling Bella was fantastic! He only smelled girl . . . no bloodlust or pain. That's brilliant! I've read endless fic's and never once have I read this new twist. I have to say, I love it! Not only is she silent to him, she's not putting him direct pain from horrific thirst. Not wanting to kill her at any given moment. I hope the expands to Jasper and his bloodlust too. It'll make it easier for her to come around the family. It was interesting to see she wanted nothing to do with him. Scooting further and further away throughout class. That was funny, too.
Kalyco828 chapter 4 . 5/6/2014
I really liked this, I just wish it was longer. Have you ever thought of expanding it? Or maybe letting someone else use it as a starting point for another story? I've read some of your other work and I have to say that I enjoy your writing. Please let me know what you think about the possibility of this story being a jump point, if course with Full credit going to you.
luvyateamedward chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Aww! I liked the ending. Great story.
The Warty Hogg chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Does any of this sound familiar?

As some of you may have heard, my partial draft of Midnight Sun was illegally posted on the Internet and has since been virally distributed without my knowledge or permission or the knowledge or permission of my publisher.

I have a good idea of how the leak happened as there were very few copies of Midnight Sun that left my possession and each was unique. Due to little changes I made to the manuscript at different times, I can tell when each left my possession and to whom it was given. The manuscript that was illegally distributed on the Internet was given to trusted individuals for a good purpose. I have no comment beyond that as I believe that there was no malicious intent with the initial distribution.

I did not want my readers to experience Midnight Sun before it was completed, edited and published. I think it is important for everybody to understand that what happened was a huge violation of my rights as an author, not to mention me as a human being. As the author of the Twilight Saga, I control the copyright and it is up to the owner of the copyright to decide when the books should be made public; this is the same for musicians and filmmakers. Just because someone buys a book or movie or song, or gets a download off the Internet, doesn't mean that they own the right to reproduce and distribute it. Unfortunately, with the Internet, it is easy for people to obtain and share items that do not legally belong to them. No matter how this is done, it is still dishonest. This has been a very upsetting experience for me, but I hope it will at least leave my fans with a better understanding of copyright and the importance of artistic control.

So where does this leave Midnight Sun? My first feeling was that there was no way to continue. Writing isn't like math; in math, two plus two always equals four no matter what your mood is like. With writing, the way you feel changes everything. If I tried to write Midnight Sun now, in my current frame of mind, James would probably win and all the Cullens would die, which wouldn't dovetail too well with the original story. In any case, I feel too sad about what has happened to continue working on Midnight Sun, and so it is on hold indefinitely.

I'd rather my fans not read this version of Midnight Sun. It was only an incomplete draft; the writing is messy and flawed and full of mistakes. But how do I comment on this violation without driving more people to look for the illegal posting? It has taken me a while to decide how and if I could respond. But to end the confusion, I've decided to make the draft available here (at the end of this post). This way, my readers don't have to feel they have to make a sacrifice to stay honest. I hope this fragment gives you further insight into Edward's head and adds a new dimension to the Twilight story. That's what inspired me to write it in the first place.

I do want to take a moment and thank the wonderful fans who have been so supportive of me over the past three years. I cannot begin to tell you how much each of you means to me. I only hope this note will stop all the confusion and online speculation so that the Twilight universe can once again become the happy escape it used to be. After this incredibly busy year, I am now focusing on spending more time with my family and working on some other writing projects.

-Stephenie
MatingInspires chapter 4 . 6/3/2013
Enjoyed :)
Mell C chapter 4 . 10/8/2012
Great story. I love her moxie in fighting back. I like the open ending. But I'll alert in case you return.
Thanks.
js18 chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
nice
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
i didnt liek that he seemed sos talkerish. he should have been more careful
edmom chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
more please
fuz chapter 4 . 7/15/2011
Yeah, that was cute. :-) Thank you.
mephis1 chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
That was one of the lovelist, sweetest and quite beautifully take on the Twilight canon. I enjoyed every chapter - I particularly enjoyed your characterisation of Bella. The fact that she was a shield (both in her thought and blood scent) was an interesting take but most of all, I liked how you ended the story. It was so fitting and apt. Thank you for writing and sharing this story with us.