Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
jimemon chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I really liked the open ending, thank you for writing this story :)
Iceblondie chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Why would you want to end it here. Now they both have ignighted the spark and maybe Edward wont act so much like a prude ass and attempt a full out relationship and courtship with her and one think I am wondering, Ok he cant smell the want for her blood, but the beating of her heart does not bother him? He says, he is immune to to her and she is safe. So I wonder what if he did bite her EVENTUALLY what would happen to her. Would her power not only be the shield as well as a cloak(no traceable scent or memory and or able to harm her mentally and physically) from all vampires and wolves and other mystical creatures.

I've told this to you before you are a wonderful writer and this is a nice story, I believe you can bring it to many new and exciting depths. I wish I knew how to write well, I would give alot of input to this.

What they can learn together as new and yes in many ways nieve traits, each one can learn so many new things together.

Now as for Bellas Journal mthat in its self can be brought in to this story, how he enjoys reading her thoughts down on the paper and knowing what makes her tick, as well as finding out why she is so scared to speak to men in general. Just not shyness. Well I have put in more than my 2 cents worth. I really hope you write more, if not I thank you for a wonderful read, and look forward to any new stories from you.p.s. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I did and I am still stuffed from .
KNG1986 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
I love brave, fierce, confident Bella. Really good chapter and a perfect ending to their story.
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Awe very cute story. Thanks for sharing.
beignet chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Fantastic!
rockstarvampire chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Um, but I want more! I trust writers' imaginations to be better than mine, that's why I read so much! I like how you ended it, though. Just ehough of the both of them stepping out of their comfort zones for the potential of something amazing. But can we maybe get something of what was in her journal? Or ... nope, you're right. It's a good ending and I like it. But if you write more I'll still follow it. :)
EAMC17 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Just when it started to get good, it's over :( Wish it could keep going. Always love to hear Edward's point of you
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Well I gotta admit that I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, but it was a lovely chapter. I love how easily Bella took it. And your fic is the first ever in which Edward got tasered. *grin*. I love that detail, seriously. Bella wasn't going to just take things lying down, she was going to fight back and jolt his creepy ass. Ha!

Thanks so much for writing!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
being selfish, i would love for you to continue writing. but if you think the story is done...
TwilightFreakof2007 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I really like what you have done here and I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh how this is going to be a very interesting story - Edward can't smell her blood - even better!

I always wonder how you guys come up with different ways to tell the "same" story :)

Simply amazing :)
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Oh...busted!
KristALchelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I love that she holds all the secrets, so refreshing, and I loved seeing him get busted snooping! Excellent chapter, thank you so much! ~Krista
Eliph95 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
oh peeping edward..CAUGHT!
dweissa chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
very interesting!please update soon!
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »