Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
EAMC17 chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Just when it started to get good, it's over :( Wish it could keep going. Always love to hear Edward's point of you
Sheeijan chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
Well I gotta admit that I wasn't expecting it to end so soon, but it was a lovely chapter. I love how easily Bella took it. And your fic is the first ever in which Edward got tasered. *grin*. I love that detail, seriously. Bella wasn't going to just take things lying down, she was going to fight back and jolt his creepy ass. Ha!

Thanks so much for writing!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
being selfish, i would love for you to continue writing. but if you think the story is done...
TwilightFreakof2007 chapter 3 . 12/2/2009
I really like what you have done here and I can't wait to read what's going to happen next!
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh how this is going to be a very interesting story - Edward can't smell her blood - even better!

I always wonder how you guys come up with different ways to tell the "same" story :)

Simply amazing :)
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Oh...busted!
KristALchelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I love that she holds all the secrets, so refreshing, and I loved seeing him get busted snooping! Excellent chapter, thank you so much! Krista
Eliph95 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
oh peeping edward..CAUGHT!
dweissa chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
very interesting!please update soon!
drummerzel chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
That was interesting!
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Whoa! cliffie much?

does bella believe what she saw? does edward keep trying? does he sneak in to watch her sleep? so many questions, cant wait fo the next update!
What Obsession17 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
BUSTED! I can't wait for that explanation.
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Very good. Nice progression. Edward the little peeping tom.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
*snickers* Stalkward get caught I wonder how Bella thinks of all this? You've taken the Twilight endearing-yet-stalkerish tendencies of Edward and made them hilariously become just creepy. Plain and simple. Keep up the fantastic writing!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Great job, I love that Edward was caught at the end. I am glad that Edward is using the honesty approach with Bella.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »