Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
drummerzel chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
That was interesting!
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Whoa! cliffie much?

does bella believe what she saw? does edward keep trying? does he sneak in to watch her sleep? so many questions, cant wait fo the next update!
What Obsession17 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
BUSTED! I can't wait for that explanation.
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Very good. Nice progression. Edward the little peeping tom.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
*snickers* Stalkward get caught~ I wonder how Bella thinks of all this? You've taken the Twilight endearing-yet-stalkerish tendencies of Edward and made them hilariously become just creepy. Plain and simple. Keep up the fantastic writing!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Great job, I love that Edward was caught at the end. I am glad that Edward is using the honesty approach with Bella.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I love the way this is going. I think that at first Bella is really turned off by Edward and she should be. From what she has been told from the other people at school, the Cullen's are different and Edward is taking an interest in her. That is so out of the norm.

I love the ending with Bella saying that she can't sit with the whole family, but just with Alice. Great chapter.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh, I like this. Bella is protected, very different. And human to boot. Can't wait to see where this goes. Great job.
MiCullen chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
OMG, every time I read twilight or midnight sun I always imagined what would happen if she had woken up and saw him there... and now I'll know... lol
cyn23 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
hey, great story, i really like it, i just found it
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I love that you had Bella wake up. The only question is, how is Edward going to explain what she saw? Denial, probably. lol. This was another wonderful chapter.
L5472 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
M..I wonder what is going in Bella's mind. Edward seems to be very interested in her already. Also wonder what she thinks about seeing Edward! Eek. Hopefully not just a hallucination!
breakingdawn57 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I like the immunity Bella has! Interesting concept.
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Curiosity killed the cat. m So I think he is becomming more infatuated with her journal, This is cute and I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Outstanding chapter! I can't even pick out my favorite parts, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it and I'm beyond curious about Bella's journal. And what happens now that Bella caught Edward in her room...
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »