Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Twilight2Midnight chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Oh how this is going to be a very interesting story - Edward can't smell her blood - even better!

I always wonder how you guys come up with different ways to tell the "same" story :)

Simply amazing :)
Luvntwilight chapter 3 . 11/30/2009
Oh...busted!
KristALchelle chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
I love that she holds all the secrets, so refreshing, and I loved seeing him get busted snooping! Excellent chapter, thank you so much! ~Krista
Eliph95 chapter 3 . 11/28/2009
oh peeping edward..CAUGHT!
dweissa chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
very interesting!please update soon!
drummerzel chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
That was interesting!
AvidReaderBz chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Whoa! cliffie much?

does bella believe what she saw? does edward keep trying? does he sneak in to watch her sleep? so many questions, cant wait fo the next update!
What Obsession17 chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
BUSTED! I can't wait for that explanation.
chartwilightmom chapter 3 . 11/27/2009
Very good. Nice progression. Edward the little peeping tom.
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
*snickers* Stalkward get caught~ I wonder how Bella thinks of all this? You've taken the Twilight endearing-yet-stalkerish tendencies of Edward and made them hilariously become just creepy. Plain and simple. Keep up the fantastic writing!
A-SuperStar13 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Great job, I love that Edward was caught at the end. I am glad that Edward is using the honesty approach with Bella.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
I love the way this is going. I think that at first Bella is really turned off by Edward and she should be. From what she has been told from the other people at school, the Cullen's are different and Edward is taking an interest in her. That is so out of the norm.

I love the ending with Bella saying that she can't sit with the whole family, but just with Alice. Great chapter.
A-SuperStar13 chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Oh, I like this. Bella is protected, very different. And human to boot. Can't wait to see where this goes. Great job.
MiCullen chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
OMG, every time I read twilight or midnight sun I always imagined what would happen if she had woken up and saw him there... and now I'll know... lol
cyn23 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
hey, great story, i really like it, i just found it
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »