Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
CallistoLexx chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I love that you had Bella wake up. The only question is, how is Edward going to explain what she saw? Denial, probably. lol. This was another wonderful chapter.
L5472 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
M..I wonder what is going in Bella's mind. Edward seems to be very interested in her already. Also wonder what she thinks about seeing Edward! Eek. Hopefully not just a hallucination!
breakingdawn57 chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
I like the immunity Bella has! Interesting concept.
Iceblondie chapter 3 . 11/26/2009
Curiosity killed the cat. m So I think he is becomming more infatuated with her journal, This is cute and I am looking forward to the upcoming chapters
pixiekat7 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Outstanding chapter! I can't even pick out my favorite parts, I thoroughly enjoyed every word of it and I'm beyond curious about Bella's journal. And what happens now that Bella caught Edward in her room...
Ms.Faxness1412 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
That was REALLY good! I loved it! You write beautifully! I don't know if u will have time to answer my question but Could u help me understand exactly why Edward is sort of "crushing" Bella? What made him decide to? Just wondering it would be great if you told me, if not I understand!
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
This is so excellent!
megagenie chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Edward jumping off the window sure did blow off poor Bella
Dollybigmomma chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Ok, Gomer Pyle, how's it feel to have the surprise, surprise, surprise turned around on you, hmm? Google it...
cshorte chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Great chapter! Curious to what Alice and Bella talked about! Uh oh he got caught, curious to what Bella thinks!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
sprung!...that's so cool... love that he got caught... naughty stalkerish Edward...:)
jimemon chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Oh crap, that doesn't bode well for their "relationship" :) Great chapter!
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
LOL ruh roh!
xq1227 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
haha... even thought it's AU, Bella is very in-character. Rude and bitchy. An ungrateful brat. This is by no means criticism on you. It's very canon.
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
"I was becoming torn between wanting to avoid them (and Edward) completely and wanting to get closer, so I could figure out what it was exactly that made them so inherently different." Indeed, I love that Bella(&Edward are curious)

"I tried to tell myself that I was relieved, but I knew I wasn’t. Instead, I was puzzled and maybe even a little disappointed. Edward was fascinating." Well duh, Bella,he's so much more that just fascinating.

"the last thing I wanted to do was have lunch with her stalker of a brother, who I wouldn’t be interested in if he was the last man on earth." Sure, sure Bella, keep telling yourself that.

"He was undeniably handsome, well-spoken, intelligent, and there was something about the way his eyes followed me that was distinctly unsettling in a good way." That's more like it Bella, you know damn well you're interested.

Yay Alice! I know that Ali & Bella are going to become "great friends" & I'm hoping that will make it easier for Bella to talk to Edward.

Loved the chapter & I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying the fact that Bella doesn't just fall into Edward's arms. Well done, very well done!
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »