Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Ms.Faxness1412 chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
That was REALLY good! I loved it! You write beautifully! I don't know if u will have time to answer my question but Could u help me understand exactly why Edward is sort of "crushing" Bella? What made him decide to? Just wondering it would be great if you told me, if not I understand!
Romance and Musicals chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
This is so excellent!
megagenie chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Edward jumping off the window sure did blow off poor Bella
Dollybigmomma chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Ok, Gomer Pyle, how's it feel to have the surprise, surprise, surprise turned around on you, hmm? Google it...
cshorte chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Great chapter! Curious to what Alice and Bella talked about! Uh oh he got caught, curious to what Bella thinks!
maggiejoma chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
sprung!...that's so cool... love that he got caught... naughty stalkerish Edward...:)
jimemon chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
Oh crap, that doesn't bode well for their "relationship" :) Great chapter!
Tiggrmommi chapter 3 . 11/25/2009
LOL ruh roh!
xq1227 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
haha... even thought it's AU, Bella is very in-character. Rude and bitchy. An ungrateful brat. This is by no means criticism on you. It's very canon.
pixiekat7 chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
"I was becoming torn between wanting to avoid them (and Edward) completely and wanting to get closer, so I could figure out what it was exactly that made them so inherently different." Indeed, I love that Bella(&Edward are curious)

"I tried to tell myself that I was relieved, but I knew I wasn’t. Instead, I was puzzled and maybe even a little disappointed. Edward was fascinating." Well duh, Bella,he's so much more that just fascinating.

"the last thing I wanted to do was have lunch with her stalker of a brother, who I wouldn’t be interested in if he was the last man on earth." Sure, sure Bella, keep telling yourself that.

"He was undeniably handsome, well-spoken, intelligent, and there was something about the way his eyes followed me that was distinctly unsettling in a good way." That's more like it Bella, you know damn well you're interested.

Yay Alice! I know that Ali & Bella are going to become "great friends" & I'm hoping that will make it easier for Bella to talk to Edward.

Loved the chapter & I can't even begin to tell you how much I'm enjoying the fact that Bella doesn't just fall into Edward's arms. Well done, very well done!
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This: "I wondered if I would have even looked twice at Isabella Swan if she hadn't been so unique, and decided that no, I would have ignored and dismissed her like every other human." is a wee bit shallow don't you think Edward. He does however redeem himself a little with this: "I found as I studied her, out of the corner of my eye, that she was also lovely. instead, Isabella was beautiful in her imperfections." her features were delicately formed with just the slightest of human irregularities." I love that he feels protective of her & that he is on a level playing field with the human boys in regard to getting Bella's attention. Excellent opening chapter, love the twist & I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This story is wonderful so far, Bethany, as I knew it would be. You're doing an amazing job.
Bezzaletta chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Or was Alice actually Edward’s brother?

I lol'd at that line :) although it was probably an error.

KristALchelle chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Really, really good! Loved how he showed up after she made the decision to walk toward La Push. Would love to know what Alice saw happening to her that got him there so very quickly. Thanks for a great chapter! ~Krista
MmmBuhBuh chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
its great. i was weary at first but i really like it...can't wait for more
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »