Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Eagleswings81 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I'm enjoying this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Woohoo! He saved her from hypothermia no doubt! Her Hero! Can't wait to see what's next!
jimemon chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I love that Bella is not 'dazzled' or at least trying her hardest to deny it, I can give her props for that too. Great update!
massrie chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I'm totally interested and enjoying this! I like that Bella doesn't fall immediately in with the Cullens and I especially like that Her and Alice seem to want to be friends with each other. Alice is my favorite!

I am intrigued that there's no human blood scent for Edward and interested to see if it ends up the same for the rest of the Cullens. Jasper, poor Jasper wouldn't have to constantly be tortured by her presence.

OH! I just can't wait! But I suppose I'll have to! I'm Looking forward to the rest!
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
interesting...:)
bells18 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Great chapter. Oh I can't wait to see what happens! please update soon! :)
cshorte chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Loving it so far! Can't wait to read more!
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
why doesnt bella not want to sit with the rest of the cullens..i would! lucky girl doesnt noe what she's got on her platter..ahaha..im guessing that she has a small percentage of vampire in her...?
MissBell29 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Im really intrigued by this story.

Cant wait for more.
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Edward is being very nice and she is being a bitch and a curiuse one at that. Why is Edward avoiding her at school now.

Why is she not ready to sit with the entire family. Well at least Bella is willing to sit with Alice. A foot in the right direction at least.
Sophie Girl chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Good reading!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
well, edward's being more of a stalker than he usually is. even i'm creeped out.
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Nice progression. I assumed that she would know more about why Edward can't smell her or hear her. Like she would be a witch or something. Keep it coming.
L5472 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Ah..Edward..always the curious gentleman. With Bella anyway. Loved him saving Bella from "the evil ditch" :)

Look forward to the next chapter. Alice should be interesting...
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 11/16/2009