Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
pixiekat7 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This: "I wondered if I would have even looked twice at Isabella Swan if she hadn't been so unique, and decided that no, I would have ignored and dismissed her like every other human." is a wee bit shallow don't you think Edward. He does however redeem himself a little with this: "I found as I studied her, out of the corner of my eye, that she was also lovely. instead, Isabella was beautiful in her imperfections." her features were delicately formed with just the slightest of human irregularities." I love that he feels protective of her & that he is on a level playing field with the human boys in regard to getting Bella's attention. Excellent opening chapter, love the twist & I can't wait to see how it all plays out.
CallistoLexx chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
This story is wonderful so far, Bethany, as I knew it would be. You're doing an amazing job.
Bezzaletta chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Or was Alice actually Edward’s brother?

I lol'd at that line :) although it was probably an error.

KristALchelle chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Really, really good! Loved how he showed up after she made the decision to walk toward La Push. Would love to know what Alice saw happening to her that got him there so very quickly. Thanks for a great chapter! ~Krista
MmmBuhBuh chapter 2 . 11/20/2009
its great. i was weary at first but i really like it...can't wait for more
Eagleswings81 chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
I'm enjoying this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Tiggrmommi chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Woohoo! He saved her from hypothermia no doubt! Her Hero! Can't wait to see what's next!
jimemon chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
I love that Bella is not 'dazzled' or at least trying her hardest to deny it, I can give her props for that too. Great update!
massrie chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
I'm totally interested and enjoying this! I like that Bella doesn't fall immediately in with the Cullens and I especially like that Her and Alice seem to want to be friends with each other. Alice is my favorite!

I am intrigued that there's no human blood scent for Edward and interested to see if it ends up the same for the rest of the Cullens. Jasper, poor Jasper wouldn't have to constantly be tortured by her presence.

OH! I just can't wait! But I suppose I'll have to! I'm Looking forward to the rest!
maggiejoma chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
interesting...:)
bells18 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Great chapter. Oh I can't wait to see what happens! please update soon! :)
cshorte chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Loving it so far! Can't wait to read more!
Eliph95 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
why doesnt bella not want to sit with the rest of the cullens..i would! lucky girl doesnt noe what she's got on her platter..ahaha..im guessing that she has a small percentage of vampire in her...?
MissBell29 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Im really intrigued by this story.

Cant wait for more.
Iceblondie chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Edward is being very nice and she is being a bitch and a curiuse one at that. Why is Edward avoiding her at school now.

Why is she not ready to sit with the entire family. Well at least Bella is willing to sit with Alice. A foot in the right direction at least.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »