Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
jimemon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very interesting twist, looking forward to more :)
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I love how she has more of the power this time and oh look, he isn't running away! I would love to hear her POV of their first meeting. Thanks so much for posting this first chapter, I'm looking very forward to more.
MiCullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw... I loved this new story so far, keep going, please! this story is different from everything else I've read... can't wait for more! D
BellaNC chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is an awesome and unique take on the story. I am excited to read more and can't wait for the next update.
siledubh chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
oh - this looks like it's going to be fun - even with the "T" rating. I'm looking forward to finding out what Bella's deal is and seeing what happens next!
Dollybigmomma chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Well, this is a new take on the bloodlust issue! I'm intrigued!
beignet chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
this premise is intriguing! can't wait for more :)
appafangirl chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
intrigued, can't wait for more!
Ambushed chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This is an interesting twist! I like it. I wanna find out who is protecting her, and I sure hope that protection is against werewolves too. I'll wait to find out, this one seems fun.
TwilightFan104 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow! Love that Edward has absolutely NO attraction to her blood. Interesting twist. Since she can't be his singer that way, great way to take the story. His utter fascination with her is the same but purely for his own selfish reason. Seems he is not immune to the logic of "wanting what you can't have". can't wait to see where you take this.
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very interesting. Different. I like it. It will interesting to see where you take this story.
MissBell29 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This as a great start. Im hooked already.

Cant wait for more.
Sheeijan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Wow, this is fascinating! I love the idea of Bella not having any scent. The question, of course, is whether Bella knows what they are or if she's just responding the way she is in a perfectly innocent manner. If she is being protected, I wonder if it's an external protection of some strange kind, or if it's her own natural ability? I love the anticipation of having these questions answered eventually, it makes reading a new story so exciting.

Thanks for writing!
secamimom chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I am loving this so far. can't wait to see where you take it!
kms1979 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Looks interesting so far! Excited to see where it goes.
146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »