Reviews for Undisclosed Desires
Sophie Girl chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Good reading!
TEAMxCHARLIE chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
well, edward's being more of a stalker than he usually is. even i'm creeped out.
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Nice progression. I assumed that she would know more about why Edward can't smell her or hear her. Like she would be a witch or something. Keep it coming.
L5472 chapter 2 . 11/17/2009
Ah..Edward..always the curious gentleman. With Bella anyway. Loved him saving Bella from "the evil ditch" :)

Look forward to the next chapter. Alice should be interesting...
Cullenosopy chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Thank you.
Sheeijan chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I just have to say how much I enjoyed Bella noting Edward's bizarre behavior and calling him a creepy stalker in her head. It totally made my day. I bet he is just pouting up a storm that she is willing to sit with Alice and not him. Heh.

Thanks for the update!
favludo chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
hey this is really good! I look forward with much anticipation to your next chapter.
MiCullen chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I'm so loving this story so far... can't wait for more... D
TwilightFreakof2007 chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
I really like what you have done here and I can't wait to read more!
Melolabel chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
hmm Very cute chapter. I'm enjoying this AU. Looking forward to the next chapter.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
bella, bella, bella of course he''s wierd
jimemon chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Very interesting twist, looking forward to more :)
KristALchelle chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
I love how she has more of the power this time and oh look, he isn't running away! I would love to hear her POV of their first meeting. Thanks so much for posting this first chapter, I'm looking very forward to more.
MiCullen chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Aw... I loved this new story so far, keep going, please! this story is different from everything else I've read... can't wait for more! D
BellaNC chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
This is an awesome and unique take on the story. I am excited to read more and can't wait for the next update.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »