Reviews for The Wicked Will Perish
clow-san chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
This Jasper and Bella are great. Good Lord this is hot. Sex on church balcony while the the congregation is singing praises below is a stroke of genius. And the biblical foreplay is even better.
GeezerWench chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Yes! Jasper and Bella were quite naughty!

Oh my goodness!
Twhylitelvr77 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Giiiirrrllll...I was raised Catholic and this story was hawt. I'm also very against many dealings with the church...so I'm not a practicing Catholic (obviously) but I do read smut and I do love me some Jasper ;) Carry on chica! Thanks for sharing.

Corina
XAngelofMercyX09 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
That was amazing. I wish I had read this sooner so that I could have voted.
s'only sophie chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Adore this story...Your writting is bloody brilliant! I'd go to hell for dirty talking Jasper anyday
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
I loved this piece! I was raised in a very Christian home... I and can understand where the characters are coming from.
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I like to imagine that they got married and have lots of dirty, kinky sex. OR they horrify their parents and live in sin while having numerous children. ;)
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
WOW. nothing more to say to that. you got it right and i bet you did it without even trying.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
Loved it! naughty and honest and...PERFECT.
BiggMomma5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
The perfect picture painted of the church. Religion fucks you, and not in the good way:)
mallorysmannequin chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
yeahhhh i kind of loved this!
whisper19 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
mmmmmmm hot dirtytalking wicked Jasper mmmmmmm

great story

xoxo
dixiehellkat101 chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Well Hun, if you are going to hell for this then I'll see you there because I loved it. We'll molest some demons together! Honestly, I enjoyed the hell out of this fic. I was raised in much the same setting and this has always been a secret fantasy of mine. Hate that I missed the contest cause this would have gotten my vote!
werewolfgrlz chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
i loved it! keep it going!
Rev K chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Just so you know I am a minister and I loved this too many truths which I love and a naked Jasper. Seriously, what's NOT to LOVE!

SINcerely,