Reviews for When Seasons End
Jhill88 chapter 18 . 7/5/2013
sooooo I just found this story and it's breaking my heart I don't think I cried this much like ever... damn you lol jk jk I still have some chapters left to go hopefully everything will turn out ok *fingers crossed*. ooooo I forgot great story even if it is killing me.
d-kronk chapter 29 . 1/20/2013
Great ending. I loved all the wedding details and I'm so glad they got their happily ever after.
d-kronk chapter 25 . 1/20/2013
I really like all of the friendships you have going in this fic. I'm glad Pen is able to be there for everyone.
d-kronk chapter 24 . 1/20/2013
I really like her relationship with Fran and the phone calls she still gets from the team. I love the friendship she has with Hotch now and him ratting out that she hadn't eaten yet.
d-kronk chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
That was the perfect explanation. I'm glad he gave her back the cross and she's now out of his life completely.
d-kronk chapter 22 . 1/20/2013
Yay! She's cancer free! And I love Gideon kicking her out of the house so she can go and meet the team. But man... Tamara just has the worse timing. I'm glad Derek went to her and reassured her though, hopefully he doesn't let her down.
d-kronk chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I'm so glad this next round of chemo is working better for her, and I love her threats to Hotch. :-)
d-kronk chapter 20 . 1/20/2013
I'm really glad there's finally some good news, maybe the tears will stop coming as I read this. :-) I'm so glad the chemo is working and I like her making everyone go back to their lives, hopefully the next round doesn't kick her and she can get back to her life.
d-kronk chapter 19 . 1/20/2013
Aww... finally something happy. They deserve their moment of happiness, it's been a terrible road for them and I'm really hoping this is their turn for the better.
d-kronk chapter 18 . 1/20/2013
I am really going to need to find some fluff to read after this fic... it's just heartbreaking. It's so sad that she's not fighting Derek anymore, letting him stay with her now. I'm hoping his extra strength is what she needs to get better.
d-kronk chapter 17 . 1/20/2013
Love Emily and Derek's talk in this. And I really like Pen and Derek getting their friendship back on track and it's really showing in this chapter.
d-kronk chapter 16 . 1/20/2013
Great chapter. I'm really glad Pen has so much support and I really like Emily sneaking out to help. Their conversation was great.
d-kronk chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
I'm glad she made it through the surgery. And I love that her and Derek got a moment together and her reassuring everyone else, instead of the other way around.
d-kronk chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
I'm glad that Hotch has been there for her and I'm really glad that she's made him her executor, he's a good decision. But I'm really glad that he told Emily what was going on and that Emily was able to comfort him.
d-kronk chapter 13 . 1/20/2013
I love that they were watching Dirty Dancing. And I really like the whole team being there for her during this. I'm glad that Derek is the one that ended up staying with her though, and that they got to have their little talk. I love that she's forgiven him and doesn't want him to feel any guilt in case something happens.