Reviews for The Edge
JM2010 chapter 27 . 2/19
Oh good grief! PLEASE tell me there us an end to this story! It's so man to leave it here... All undecided-like. It's such a good read!
it's really a painful feeling that this story seems to be abandoned
YourFan chapter 27 . 10/26/2014
I love this soooo much! :')
You have actually made me cry so many times, I'm surprised I could actually cry that many times.
I am looking forward to your next update and future end to this lovely story.
Ladybug75 chapter 27 . 9/5/2014
Please, please, please finish this story! I have loved it from the beginning, crying several times confusing my husband. I know it has been 5 years, but a story like this needs an ending. One more chapter, please, please, please.
PolarLuv chapter 27 . 2/12/2014
This is great! I can't wait for an update :)
sleepingisbliss13 chapter 27 . 12/14/2013
You REALLY need to update this story, or at least tell me what you were planning on happening! I really like this story and think that it should continue or at the very least finish. Please keep writing because you are very good at it! :)
Nekozawa Katsuki chapter 27 . 12/8/2013
Your story is fantastic! I love it very much. Please continue when you can
Little Pip13 chapter 27 . 11/3/2013
Just read this through for a second time. I'm hoping to get an email saying you've updated soon!
SparklyLalala chapter 27 . 10/18/2013
I still live in hope of this story being updated *sigh...hope is a zombie, it never, ever dies :D
hamistasty chapter 27 . 10/9/2013
This story is so heart-breakingly beautiful. Can't wait to read what happens next!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
love it! I really hope you update again soon, I'm really curious what will be coming from this
colinamilly chapter 7 . 8/16/2013
I was kinder hoping for Jim to get over Spock. That way, Spock has to live with the mess he created. And thats life. You make your bed and you lie in it.

The thing with this story was that you build the concept of the bond as something that is sacred, something unbreakable. Yet Spock still went through with the marriage, and bonded. From that point on to expect anything more from Jim and Spock is unreasonable and unrealistic.
Juanitastella chapter 27 . 8/4/2013
Please update soon. I have an idea same storyline but Jim finds out he is pregnant after Spock gets married.
plyushka chapter 27 . 7/25/2013
This is an incredible story. Thank you! I cannot wait for more.
nikki chapter 27 . 7/15/2013
Update please! Loving this story!