Reviews for The Story of Regret
Hikari Yamamoto chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Great story~! Perfect and deserves a round of appluase!

*claps*

It was good, yes very good. Well, you made other users cry so that means, you really deserve those applause.

*Ahem*

I read it 'till the end. The way you wrote the story stuck to my mind. It was like, there's this drama movie inside my head which I never experienced before when reading other stories.

I have to admit that my heart ached a little but the ache wasn't strong enough to get a tear out of my eyes.

Overall, it was a very awesome yet lonely story and I LIKE IT~!

*Added story to Favorites*

I wish to see more of your stories~!
Unknown chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
It's so great i had my tears falling T_T Sugoi!
Zouza chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
Absolutly spectacular!
PrincessCalamity864 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
*sniffles* Oh that story...it was so sad, I was actually on the brink of crying (I never cry, no matter what)

The way you wrote made my heart ache and I loved it!

I think you should do a story for their sequel song Re_birthday, it'd make me feel better :)
twinklejade chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
This is so sad. sniff*snif**
fullmoonsinner chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
i cried :') but it was really good
huehuehuehuehue chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
;_; I love the way you wrote the whole thing, it thoroughly displayed all the sadness that Rin had felt, I tried not to cry, but the sad music that started playing all by itself did not help.

Please write more awesome stories~
moonlightbutterflye chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
aw i loved this story it was soo sad! just like the song thanks!
Maxeyn chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
-cough- i wonder were ive heard that line before hm maybe with mion and shion form higurashi
ThexDarkenedXLight chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Great story... but please consiter making a longer one, and heres an idea... Have you seen Rin's "Paper Plane" or Len's "Prisoner"? (wink-wink...nudge-nudge)
BKE chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
My mistake, my browser does not show Vocaloids as even existing, and i had to dig through someones folder to get to it. There's already stuff there(I'm so dumb).
Broken Kilter Express chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This story is very good, other than a few minor complaints. If not for the chest joke, the tone would have been even throughout it. And the crowd did not notice her even though she is the one they were actually hunting for.

Though really I would not bother to change it. The mysterious feel is what makes it work, and the levity in some places is nice.

Note: Since the Hatsune Mix is actually a part of the Vocaloid Franchise, that is where you should have placed this.

Interestingly enough, there is not a single standard fic there, and only crossovers. If you put this in the Vocaloid archive, it would be the first standard fic there, and its good enough to deserve to be the first.