Reviews for Powerless
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
AAAGGGHHH! Soooo sad! *sniffle* Well, I am behind on the DA bandwagon because I only beat the first game a few weeks ago and am still currently playing the second one. Although I actually, for some insane reason, chose to do the Ultimate Sacrafice at the end of the first one, though it made me very sad and rather unfulfilled at the end, heh. So I have decided to be more selfish in my games from now on! LOL. Anyway, I immediately started writing a short fic about that ending so I was really excited to see that you also wrote one, and had to come read it immediately! :D I am trying to catch up on all your fics that I have missed! :P Well done... super sad though. :*( Can't wait to read more of these lovely fics of yours!
Termia chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this was soooo sad... I went through with the ritual, though I looked away at the cutscene (I didn't want to see that with allistar and morrigan...)

anyway, nice fic, very good written
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
sad story.
TxRanger chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
You really are a very good author. I really enjoy your stories. I look forward to many more!
daggers0 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
ugh you just had to take that final twist in my heart didn't you?

that battle scene wasn't enough. i mean, alistair cracking a joke, but sobbing instead of laughing or chuckling awkwardly? that's a stab in the heart as it is with her dying in his arms like that.

but no, you finished me with the sleeping scene. incredibly upset right now, but yes, damn you game! haha.

great fic :)
Ryoko Metallium chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This one made me cry something awful because I had been listening to Rascal Flats "Here Comes Goodbye" which provided some really good background music. Seriously consider listening to it to see what I mean. I love it, even if it did make me cry like the ending of Titanic.
VoiDreamer chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh wow...the last two sections killed me...the opposing scenes of dying and going to, totally blew me away. This was freaking fantastic, so THANK YOU so much for sharing!
Zing-baby chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Very good indeed. :)

I'll admit, I too had a problem with the ending, however, I went through with the ritual, and my stomach went all twisted and sick when the game played Alistair and Morrigan's cut scene. :(

Anyway, good to see the BioWare fans remaining vigilant! I look forward to reading the others you have begun to write as well. :)
Littera chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Oh, that was so sad!

I totally see why Irien couldn't go through with the ritual, but still...dying and leaving poor Alistair to do all the ruling himself.

jamir chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved your story! 5/5 and i am so sad with some of the endings. Like chose betwwen morrigan having a demon child or die yourself. I'm also upset becaus e people say that besides human noble female no one else can be queen with alister like my female elven mage ugh i hope bioware adds twices as more chocies in the sqeual but i guess we'll have to wait but i loved your story please make more! _
AmazingSoulWeasel chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Aw, poor Alistair. D: Part of me kind of wants to do this ending, but I can't bare the thought of leaving Zevvy all alone. :C This was very nicely written and I like particular like the fight scene at the beginning. Dunno why, but there you go.
Kalyissa chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
That made me tear up and sniffle quite a bit. Very well written, and you put across the emotions of alistair in a amazing way.